Chapter 24

The First Vamp-Dol

 

Joo Eun's POV

I bit my lip while curling my legs to my chest. He's been gone for awhile.

“He's going to be alright, right?” I asked Hyungshik.

“He's going to be fine. Hoya's a stubborn piece of—”

I gave him a look.

“You know what I mean. He won't go down without a fight.”

I nodded.

 

The door opened and Hoya was pushed in.

“Hoya!” I ran to him. “Are you okay? Did they hurt you?”

He looked at me then at Hyungshik before walking away.

Something's wrong...

“Hoya...” I touched his shoulder, he shook me off.

“ you.” he snapped.

My eyes widened.

Hyungshik stood up. “Don't talk to her like that!”

Hoya pointed to Hyungshik. “And you too! She's my girlfriend. I can talk to her how I want to! And I repeat...MY girlfriend.”

“If you continue to treat her like that, she won't be your girlfriend for long.”

“I already feel like she isn't.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked him.

 

Then the door burst open. The guy pointed to me and gestured me to go with him.

I glanced at Hoya before leaving. He didn't even take a second look.

I bit my lip and went with him. As I was following the guy throughout the household, I wondered what had gotten into Hoya. As soon as I entered a room with double doors, I felt a bad aura around me. I saw a western family sitting at a table, smirking.

“What did you guys do to Hoya?!” I asked.

They smirked more.

Then I realized they probably couldn't understand me. I huffed and took a seat in a chair.

I looked at the faces of the three people. The daughter was glaring at me. I noticed she had a bite mark on her neck. The mother and father just stared at me intensively.

 

The father spoke in another language. I hope they don't expect me to understand them...

A woman spoke after him. I didn't even notice she was there.

“We sent someone to your creator to make sure you don't cause trouble. You are the first famous vampire. Now South Korea is the third country denying vampire rights and it's because of you.”

“I didn't do anything! I'm just a girl who thought she could fulfill her dreams of being a star. You think I want to be a ing monster?! No I don't. It's not my fault those parents are blaming the wrong person!”

They all tensed up and their eyebrows furrowed when the translator told them what I had said.

“We don't care. We don't give mercy on someone bringing the reputation of our kind down. We will surely make you pay.”

I scoffed.

 

Someone plopped a television set on the table. On the screen, it was of Hoya and Hyungshik in the room.

“You were spying on us?!”

No one answered.

The mother pointed to Hoya.

“What?” I asked, irritated.

“Do you love him?”

“Yes, I do.”

It was silent.

“Suppose...” the father spoke.

I gulped.

“...he didn't love you anymore--”

I cut him off. “Hoya loves me. And I know it.” I said through gritted teeth. These people were really starting to piss me off.

The daughter spoke. “Really? Because he was the one that did this to me.” she pointed to her neck and smirked.

“I don't believe you.”

 

The screen on the television changed.

It was indeed Hoya and the girl in a room. The camera was placed on the ceiling so it was looking down on them. She pushed him up against the wall and felt up his body before sinking her fangs into his neck.

I glared at her. She grinned at me and pretended to look at her nails.

...

My chest began to tighten when I saw the pleasure on Hoya's face. I thought I was the only one who could make him feel that way.

He pinned her to wall and bit her neck. I saw her tilt her head and wrap a bare leg around Hoya. I saw her smirk to the camera before the father pressed the power button.

“What are you trying to do?” I asked, feeling my eyes water.

They all exchanged glances and grinned.

“Do you love him?”

I bit my lip before answering.

“Yes, I do.”

 

The walk back to the room was all a blur. I don't know if what I had seen was real or not. I couldn't even process it through my mind at this point. Once I reached the room, I was shoved inside. I glared at the closing door.

People have no manners these days.

Hyungshik and Hoya were sitting on opposite sides of the room. Hyungshik had a bleeding lip. I sighed. Don't tell me they fought.

I walked to Hoya to see if he was alright. He was just sitting on the ground staring at the floor. I bent down and reached my hand out to touch his face but stopped when I saw it.

There it was.

Bite marks. They sure as hell didn't belong to me.

 

=========

GAH. why am i doing this to my characters?!?!

oh yeah...if some of you guys didn't know...it's hoya's birthday today. :D

happy bday y, hott, cute, talented, amazing, dancing machine(i could go all day) hoya! <3333