Chapter 23

The First Vamp-Dol

 

We were trapped in that room for days. Our patience was growing thin. It being stuck in there. Our phones had no service so we definitely couldn't call anyone.

Not only that but day by day, our eyes were growing redder and redder. Which means we were getting thirstier. Thank god Hoya was cured before we came here, or else we'd be dead.

Then the day came when we all became too deprived.

We were spread out throughout the room. I was sitting on the bed, legs curled up to my chest, Hoya sitting on the steps of the platform, and Hyungshik on the couch running a hand through his hair.

 

Hoya stood up.

“I've been thirsty for hours but I thought of your position so I tolerated it a little.” he said to Hyungshik.

Hyungshik stared at him. “You're not the only one who's thirsty here.”

“But I can't take it anymore.” Hoya said and sped to me. He threw himself on me and sniffed my neck.

“Hoya...” I whispered. “...wait.”

He ignored me and sunk his fangs into my neck. I could feel him squeeze my arms as he drank. I tried to fight back my moans, but they won. Once he was done, he pulled away and didn't even bother to close the wound. He his lips and sat up.

“You taste better than before.” he said. I sat up and looked into his eyes. They were dark brown again. For some reason, I became even more thirsty than before. But I looked away.

Hoya took off his shirt and crawled to me.

Tempting...so damn tempting.

“I know you want to. We've been in here for days.” he said.

I looked over to Hyungshik who was glaring at the wall.

“Later...” I said. It wasn't fair to Hyungshik. All he's done was help me. I couldn't let him see me drink from Hoya. It could wait til he was asleep, right?

 

That night, as Hyungshik was on the couch and Hoya and I were on the bed, Hoya wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my neck as I closed my eyes to tolerate my temptation for a little bit longer. As soon as I heard soft snores coming from Hyungshik's direction, I flipped over on top of Hoya.

His eyes widened.

“Whoa. Someone's fiesty tonight. Hoya likes.” he smirked.

“Oh shut up.” I said and leaned in. Just as I was about to feed, the door to the room burst open. I abruptly got off of him and turned around. Hoya sat up and so did Hyungshik.

It was a tall guy that looked pretty scary. He pointed to Hoya and gestured him to go with him.

“Who? ME?” Hoya asked pointing to himself.

The guy nodded.

Hoya hesitantly slid out of bed and tried to find his shirt. The guy stomped on the floor, signaling that he was getting impatient. Hoya sighed in frustration and just walked to the door. I sped to him.

“You're going to be okay right?”

“Of course. I'll make sure I get us out of here.” he whispered and kissed me.

The tall man took Hoya's arm and pulled him with him.

 

I sat on one side of the couch while Hyungshik sat on the other.

“Joo Eun. Your fangs are out. You need to feed. You're going to collapse at this rate.” Hyungshik said looking at me with worried eyes.

“Well what about you?”

“A creator always puts their creation first.” he said.

I shook my head. “I'll be fine. Hoya will be back soon enough.”

Hyungshik sighed and nodded.

 

Hoya's POV

“You know...for a big guy you don't talk much.” I said.

He just continued to walk.

My jaw dropped as I looked around. Who lives here? The Queen of England?!

We came to a set of double doors and the guy opened it and gestured me in. I walked in and a western family was sitting at a table. There was a woman, a man and a girl. I suppose she was their daughter. She looked about my age, maybe a little younger. They all had bleach blonde hair and bright blue eyes. There was a Korean woman standing behind the father. I suppose she was a translator.

 

The father started to speak in a weird language.

“Have a seat.” the Korean lady said.

“Uh...okay.” I said and sat down in a chair.

The mother spoke, then the daughter.

“You smell nice. You're handsome too.”

I looked at the daughter. She was smirking and checking out my body. I coughed awkwardly and covered my body with my arms. This is Joo Eun's.

“What do they want?” I asked.

The mother spoke.

“Do you love her?”

“What?” I asked, slightly taken aback.

 

The father snapped his fingers and men came into the room with TV sets. I noticed immediately that on the screen, it was the room we were staying at but each square was at a different angle. They were spying on us?! Thank goodness there wasn't one in the bathroom or I would've punched the father for seeing Joo Eun ! ...

“What's this all about?” I asked.

The father pointed to a square on the screen and it enlarged. It was of Joo Eun and Hyungshik sitting on the couch.

“Do you love her?”

“Yes.” I said in English.

The family shook their heads in disappointment.

“What?!”

The father spoke for awhile.

Then the translator translated, “You know, you are really stubborn. You actually believe she loves you too. Because it's you we care about, we'll show you what she does when you're not around.”

I tilted my head as we all stared at the screen.

 

It looked like Joo Eun and Hyungshik were talking. I saw Hyungshik nod slightly.

“Look, this is seriously stupid. I know Joo Eun would never--” I stopped when I saw something I thought I never would've seen. Joo Eun jumped on Hyungshik and started started feeding from him.

“Sh-she's probably just too thirsty.” I denied.

Then I saw Joo Eun kissing Hyungshik. My eyes widened. My eyes are playing tricks on me, right? I closed my eyes and opened them again, hoping that what I saw was just an illusion. It wasn't.

The kiss became more intense and it looked like they were eating each other's faces off.

“What the , Joo Eun...” I whispered.

I saw Hyungshik's hands roam her body. Anger boiled inside of me. She's mine...

He started to take her shirt off.

“Stop him!” I yelled at the screen. But she did the exact opposite.

Then she started to take his shirt off. When she started to unbuckle his belt, I turned away.

“Turn it off.” I said.

The father pressed the power button.

“Do you love her?” he asked again.

 

============

goal achieved! i double updated~

comment's are wonderful! thanks everyone! :3