Chapter 2

The First Vamp-Dol

 

Annyonghaseyo Infinite sunbae!” The boys bowed.

“Oh...you guys are practicing?” one of them asked.

“Yeah...Joo Eun noona is practicing for her debut.” Chanhee explained.

The boys looked at me.

The AB boy flipped his hair, causing his scent to become stronger. I closed my nose and tried to calm down.

I just drank last night...what's wrong with me?

We don't drink as much you think. It's only once every week. There are institutes now where vampire-lovers donate for vampires. That's where I go. I can't stand killing another human. I did it once for my first feed. I don't even want to think about that. But there are others called free-runners. They feed on whoever they want. Most vampires like that are the older ones.

 

“Is she okay?” someone asked as I crouched down to hold in my desire to feed. Can't go around killing sunbae's...

“Uh...” I saw the dancers were starting to have a mini freak out.

“She's a vampire.” Niel said.

I looked up to see their reactions and they stepped back a little.

“Don't worry. She won't hurt you. The president said she's one of those good ones that don't kill people.” Byunghyun said. “At least...I don't think she will...” he glanced at me.

If I wasn't in a bad state right now, I would've glared at him.

I took a deep breath and stood back up.

“Sorry...” I apologized, trying hard not to breathe out of my nose. “I'm fine.”

 

They checked the schedule and saw I had the practice room for another hour.

“I guess we'll come back later then...” the tall one said.

I sighed in relief.

“Why?! Can't we stay and watch?” the AB boy asked.

I cursed in my mind. Please leave...

“I guess that would be better so we don't have to walk back and forth.”

They introduced themselves and bowed to me.

“Hi. I'm Sungjong!” the skinny one said.

“I'm Sungyeol.”

“I'm Myungsoo.”

“I'm main vocal Woohyun!”

“I'm leader Sunggyu.”

“I'm Dongwoo.”

“I'm dancing machine Hoya!”

Hoya. That's his name.

“Joo Eun imnida.” I said.

 

They sat down and watched. How can I concentrate on dancing when his scent is filling my nostrils? Normally, if I pass an AB person on the street, I have the desire to drink from them, but the thought of killing someone overpowers that. But not today...he just smells...so good.

The music started again and the boys lined up behind me. I tried to concentrate on the dancing. All of that hard work I did to debut is finally being tested. In the end, I finished the routine perfectly.

“Wah...” Woohyun said and clapped.

“I can't even do that routine!” Sungyeol added.

“Hey...Hoya. Why don't you ask Joo Eun to be your dance partner in Star Dance Battle this week. Didn't you say your dancer canceled last minute?” Sunggyu said.

“Oh yeah. Joo Eun-sshi! Would you like to be my partner?” Hoya asked me.

I blinked. “I don't know...since I'm getting ready for debut...”

“Yeah right...you learned this dance after I showed you once...I'm sure you'll do fine with Hoya hyung.” Jonghyun said.

Not helping...

“Jaebal~ I'm desperate.” he whined.

“Okay. I will.”

I regret saying those words.

 

The next day, throughout the recording and costume fitting, I couldn't take my mind off of Hoya. Nonetheless, my recording and fitting worked out well. But how was I going to survive hours of practice with him? I felt drawn to him already.

As I was walking home, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at the caller ID. It was Hoya. We had exchanged numbers yesterday.

“Joo Eun-sshi. Are you busy? Our schedule got canceled so I was wondering if you'd like to practice?” he asked.

“Uh...sure I guess.”

“Okay. I'll see you soon~”

The line went dead.

This boy doesn't have a clue on what he's doing to me.

 

I walked to the practice room and I could hear music coming from it. I opened the door and his scent filled the room. He was wearing just a wife beater and sweats. Pretty self explanatory...

Someone save me...

He smiled and strode towards me.

My body started to tense up.

“You're here.”

I nodded.

He a song and walked to the center of the practice room. The song was soothing played by a violin and piano.

“What kind of dance is this?” I asked.

“Tango.”

I stared at him. There's no way I will be able to control myself.

“Come on...” he reached out his hand.

I stayed in place.

He chuckled. “Don't be shy...come on.” He grabbed my hand and placed one hand on my waist. He pulled me close so that our bodies were touching. I could feel his heartbeat. Ba-dump...ba dump...It was as if his pulse was mocking me.

 

“The first move goes like this...” he spun me around, dipped me and brought me back up abruptly.

I was staring at his eyes as he looked down at me. My gaze shifted to his neck and I gulped. My mouth watered like crazy as I took a deep breath of his scent. I closed my eyes and backed away.

“I can't do this...” I whispered and sat down on the ground.

“Why?! Is it because I stink?” Actually...it's the total opposite.

“I'm sorry...I was practicing before you came...and I guess I didn't put enough deodorant on or something!” he said and walked over to me.

“You're blood type is AB, isn't it?” I looked up at him.

“Yeah...why--” he stopped when the realization hit him.

“Oh, do I...smell good?” he asked me.

I stared at him. Did he really just ask me that?

“Yes...yes you do.” I answered, nonetheless.

He made an 'o' with his mouth.

This kid...

“Then...you can drink from me.” he said sitting down next to me.

I looked at him and my eyes widened. “What did you just say?”

“I mean...it wouldn't hurt right?” he held out his wrist.

“You're willing to let me drink from you? Why?” I asked.

“Curiosity...I heard it's a good sensation to let a vampire drink from you. And also...” he stopped.

“Also..?”

“I...think you're pretty.” he blushed and looked away.

For the first time in months, I smiled. His innocence was adorable.

 

I sat in front of him and stared at him. He stared back at me with a questionable look. I grabbed onto his shouldesr and leaned into his neck. I smelled him and I felt the adrenaline race through my veins.

“W-what are you doing?” he stuttered.

I leaned back far enough so I could look into his eyes.

I pushed my fangs out.

A normal person would scream, or call for help, but his expression remained the same.

“Mating.” I said before I sunk my fangs into his neck and drank.

His blood was sweeter than I imagined. I've never tasted anything so good...warm...fresh. I heard him moan as he tilted his head back and grabbed onto my waist. It was true, having a vampire drink from you is the best sensation. Well...only if you're willing to let them.

 

I tried my best to stop. It took everything in me to stop drinking. I the dripping blood going down to his collar bone. Then I the wound and it closed immediately, leaving no evidence of my feed.

I pushed my fangs back in looked at him.

His eyes were closed and he was breathing hard. I could feel his breath on my face. “Komawo...” I whispered.

 

My phone rang. I picked it up.

“Joo Eunnie...meet me in my office.” the president said.

“De.” I said and made my way towards the door.

“Wait...” I heard him say.

I looked back at him.

“What's 'mating'?” he asked me.

I smirked. “It means one thing...”

He raised an eyebrow.

“You're mine.”

 

==========

bahahaha~~~ you guys might be confused. everything will become clearer in the next chapter.

and don't worry ze:a lovers. they're coming soon! <33

comment and subscribe. :D