Chapter 10

The First Vamp-Dol

 

We started to walk back to my apartment when someone stepped in front of us. I recognized her when I looked at her face. I tensed. It was the girl that attacked me at my aprtment.

“So we meet again?” she smirked and looked down at our entwined hands.

“Who's she?” Hoya whispered to me.

“Just don't move.” I whispered back.

“What are you doing here?” I asked her.

“Well I was in the neighborhood and I recognized your smell. I decided to stop by and say hi.” she walked closed to Hoya.

I squeezed his hand.

“So you're her mate?” she touched his cheek and her lips. Hoya squeezed my hand back and froze up.

“Don't touch him.” I snarled.

She pouted. “But I really wanted a taste.”

“He's mine.” I stood in front of him.

She glared at me.

“You can't go around from mate to mate like you do with your partner every night.” I snapped at her.

I knew I pushed her buttons again because her face hardened.

“I really hate new borns...” she said through gritted teeth before grabbing my hair and pulling hard.

I groaned.

“Joo Eun!” I heard Hoya yell. I looked behind me saw those other two vampires holding him back.

I swung my leg up and kicked her in the face. Good thing I'm an idol and very flexible or else I couldn't have done that. She let go and fell to the ground. I heard Hoya scream, and I looked back.

“You ...” she charged for my neck. She grabbed my neck with both of her hands. I quickly elbowed her in the and she flinched a little so I took the chance to quickly turned around and kick her. The other two threw Hoya to the ground and charged for me.

 

“Didn't I tell you that I wouldn't spare you next time?” a voice asked.

I looked over and he stood there, cracking his knuckles.

“Hyungshik...” I whispered.

“Technically...we aren't at her apartment.” one of the vampires said. The other elbowed him in the gut.

Hyungshik raised an eyebrow. “Getting smart, are we?”

“Yah! What are you doing? Get him!” the vamp-tramp yelled while clutching her stomach.

They charged for Hyungshik but he easily dodged them and picked them up by their throats.

“Okay, okay. We'll leave her alone!” they surrendered.

“Good.”

He released them and they sped away with the woman.

 

I automatically ran to Hoya who was clutching onto his neck. They had bitten him and didn't close the wound.

He screamed. The venom must be excruciating.

Hyungshik was by my side now.

“Hoya...” I felt my tears welling up in my eyes.

“Joo Eun...you need to change him.” Hyungshik whispered.

I shook my head. “No...I won't. There must be another away right?”

“Joo Eun, he's going to die. They didn't bite his wrist. The venom won't meet. It'll only tear up his insides.”

Hoya screamed again. I started to cry.

“If you won't, then I will.” Hyungshik grabbed his wrist.

I stopped him. “No. If someone's going to change him, it's going to be me.”

I looked at Hyungshik. He nodded. “What if he won't change? The venom in his neck isn't mine...”

“Let's just hope he will.”

I bit my lip and then pushed my fangs out. I on his wrist and didn't close the wound.

After a minute of agonizing screaming, Hoya had finally calmed down and just passed out. It hurt me to see him like this. We had just talked about not changing him. And look at him now, it's happening.

 Hyungshik picked him up and threw him over his shoulder.

“I'm guessing he'll be staying at your place for the next couple of days.”

I nodded. How am I going to tell s?

 

We started to walk to my apartment. It was really late now, or early. However you want to put it.

“Thanks again, for saving me. If only we could save him.” I looked at Hoya.

“I'm sure things will be fine. Don't worry.”

“Well at least I'll have Hoya to protect me. I don't need to bother you anymore.”

“Who said you're bothering me?” he frowned.

I shrugged and kicked some rocks on the ground.

“You know why I was so mad when I found out you and Hoya were mated?” he asked looking at the sky.

“Why?”

“Once I found you, I was planning to mate with you. But it was too late.”

I blinked at him.

“Is that even possible?”

He nodded. “Our bond would've been much stronger than it is now.”

“I still don't understand why you wanted to change me in the first place. Why was I so special?” I asked.

“Do you believe in love at first sight?”

“I think it's a myth...so no.”

“Well I do.”

 

Hyungshik set Hoya on my couch and left. I gazed at Hoya's face for a minute. He looked so pale and he was shivering like crazy. I put blankets over him and kissed his cold lips. I his cheeks and features of his face. I wonder how he'll look once he's changed...

I heard his phone ring, probably one of s calling him. I took a deep breath and answered.

“YAH! Lee Howon! Where the are you?! Sunggyu hyung has been freaking out all morning and yelling at us! His mood swings are worse than normal when he wakes up!”

“Uh...hello?”

“Who's this?”

“Joo Eun...”

“Joo Eun? This is Woohyun. Have you seen Hoya?”

“He's at my place. He came last night. He's not feeling very well so I'm taking care of him. Can you tell your manager to cancel the schedule he has for today?”

“Oh...is he okay?”

I looked at him. “He'll be fine...after a day or so.”

“Okay. I'll tell manager hyung."

"After your schedule, can you come to my apartment? Everyone, I mean. I need to talk to you guys.”

There was a silence on the phone as if he was thinking.

“Sure. I'll tell Sunggyu hyung and the others. The schedule ends around noon. We'll see you then.”

“Okay. Thank you.”

The line went dead.

 

============

IT HAPPENED!!!

sorry that i didn't update yesterday! i only had time to update my other story.

if you're spazzing....please write it in the comment box and hit post comment. :D