Chapter 7

The First Vamp-Dol

 

I looked at him, wide-eyed.

“What?”

“Change me.” he repeated.

I blinked.

“I want to be like you.” he said.

“Hoya...you don't want this. You don't want to be this.”

“Don't tell me what I don't want and do want.”

“No. I'm not changing you.” I said sternly.

“Joo Eun...you don't know what it's like. Watching you be in pain, and not being able to do anything about it. I wanted to be there fighting for you. But I couldn't. I want to be the one you can rely on and be there to protect you from any bastards that try to hurt you. I don't like being this flimsy little human now that I see what you're capable of. And I should be the one protecting you, not the other way around.”

He looked serious. His eyes were piercing into mine and his eyebrows furrowed a little.

“And you thought about this?” I asked him.

“While I was waiting for you to wake up, I thought about it a lot.”

“I don't know...you won't wake up for days and you'll be in excruciating pain while the venom spreads.”

He hugged me. “I don't care. But just think about it okay? I don't want to rush it...but I don't want it to be too late either.”

I nodded.

 

Days passed and my debut had finally came. I was in the waiting room, warming up my vocals and Teen Top were practicing their dance moves.

“Noona...I'm really nervous.” Niel said and put a hand to his heart.

“You're gonna do great! You won't be able to see the crowd anyways. The lights are too bright.” I said.

He nodded and jumped up and down to calm his nerves.

“Jade!” I heard the staff yell.

Teen Top and I made our way towards our stage. I could here the fans screaming.

“How can you have so many fans already?” Byunghyun asked me.

I shrugged. “I'm surprised myself.”

We walked on stage and I could hear the intro being played. Soon the music started and put as much power and charisma into the performance as I could. I could hear the fan chants. They were so loud. I smirked a little and winked at the camera. I could hear guy screams louder now. The song ended and the cheers continued. Once I knew the camera's were off, I bowed to the crowd and stepped off the stage. I sighed. What a good crowd...

 

Teen Top left to change while I waited for the awards ceremony.

I walked to the waiting room where the other idols were waiting as well. They all stopped chatting and looked at me.

I quickly bowed to my sunbae's. They nodded their heads in recognition. I found a seat on a empty chair and looked around. MBLAQ came up to me. I bowed.

“Your debut stage was great!” Thunder said.

“Kamsamnida.” I bowed.

“You're tied with Big Bang sunbaenim for number one.” Seungho told me, with slight jealousy in his voice.

“Really?” I was surprised.

They nodded.

“Is it true you're a vampire?” Mir asked.

Joon pushed him.

“How do you know?” I asked them.

“Do you ever use the computer? It's all over the net. Your fanclub is huge now. People love you already.” G.O. explained.

I really had no idea.

 

Suddenly, Infinite walked through the door. They were finishing up their promotions. Hoya spotted me and ran over to me while bowing to all of his sunbaes.

“You're stage was so awesome! I saw it ” he said to me.

I smiled. “Thanks.”

“Wow. This is the first time I've seen you smile so brightly before.” Sungjong teased.

Hoya coughed awkwardly.

“Okay time for the awards ceremony!” staff yelled inside the room.

We all stood up and made our way to the stage again.

The MCs talked and told Big Bang and I to come up on stage.

“So who will win number one today?! The owner of the 4 week winning streak, Big Bang? Or our new rookie vampire, Jade?” [a/n I don't know if you're aloud to win 4 weeks on other music shows because of the triple crown and stuff. But...whatever.]

The charts came up.

Big bang. 3598.

Jade...the numbers went higher...even higher....

My eyes widened. 5838

“JADE!”

The crowd went wild. Are you serious?!

My eyes watered as the confetti came down and the MCs handed me the trophy and bouquet.

“I'd like to thank everyone who supported me til the end. I'd also like to thank my fans of course. And...mom and dad...I love you. I knew you'd be proud of me!” that's all I managed to say before bloody tears started to fall down my cheeks. Someone handed me a tissue and I used it to wipe my tears. The encore song came on and I bowed to Big Bang before they left the stage. Infinite stood on stage with me and danced to my song.

Finally...all that hard work paid off.

 

I was in my apartment getting ready to shower when there was a knock on my door.

I looked through the peep hole and saw it was Hyungshik. What's he doing here? I haven't seen him since the day I was attacked.

I opened the door and his scent was like a wave.

“Hello.” he said and waved.

I waved back. “What are you doing here?”

“What..? I can't congratulate my new hoobae on her first win?”

I shrugged. “I still haven't thanked you for saving me that one time...”

“No need to thank me. It's only natural.”

“Right...”

“You liked my blood didn't you?”

“What?”

“I saw how your eyes turned red when you were drinking from me.” he smirked.

“Yes...okay. I liked it.”

“Just wanted to hear you say it.” he chuckled and went in my apartment.

“Uh...come in?”

 

He heard my shower running.

“Were you gonna get in the shower?” he asked.

I nodded.

“Oh I'm sorry. I'll just wait here.” he said.

I nodded and went to go shower. I walked out with sweatpants and t-shirt.

I was drying my hair with a towel.

He was on the couch watching the tv.

I sat next to him.

“Are you still mad at me for what I did?” he asked quietly.

I thought about it. “No...but it's something I'll never forget you did.”

“I'm sorry. If I could take it back I would.”

“I would too...” I looked down.

He hugged me and I knew he meant his apology. His hair brushed my face and I could smell him even better now. I blinked.

His body suddenly tensed.

I knew the reason.

He looked at me.

“Joo Eun...your eyes are red.” he told me.

“So are yours.”

 

 

=========

i have another story i'll be writing with someone else! so please subscribe and read! <3

comment please!