Chapter 1

The First Vamp-Dol

 

I ran. I ran as fast I could. It was too dark so I couldn't see where I was going. I could hear his footsteps right behind me. Of course he'd be faster than me. He's a vampire.

“You can't hide from me.” I could hear him say.

My back hit a wall. “Where am I?” I asked looking around in the darkness.

“You'll know soon enough.” I felt him touch my chin and tilt it sideways, exposing my neck.

I started to cry. “Please...don't do this...please...”

“Can't help myself. 'O' is my favorite...” I could feel his breath on my neck.

I knew fighting back would be too useless. He's too strong.

He sunk his fangs in my neck and I screamed.

 

I opened my eyes and I could feel the cold sweat on my forehead. It's always that same dream...or shall I say, nightmare.

I sat up and wiped my sweat. I looked at the clock and it was almost 6 am. [a/n BEFORE THE DAWN~~~]

I got up and went to take a shower. I turned the hot water up all the way and watched as the steam reached the ceiling. It didn't hurt. Of course it wouldn't...I can't feel pain. After I was done, I wrapped myself with my towel and starred at my reflection.

Ever since I was changed a couple of months ago, my features sharpened. My eyes got bigger, my lips got fuller, my nose became more sharp, my skin became more pale and my body had a perfect S-line. I have to agree that I'm pretty hott...but sometimes I missed the old me.

 

I pulled the black hoodie over my head, stuffed my hands in my pockets and headed towards the practice room. I heard whispers around me as I saw students pointing at me. I had gotten used to it. They all know I'm one of them.

I opened the practice room door and walked in. The four other girls I was supposed to debut with were already there.

“Yah! Why are you so late?” our so called 'leader' yelled.

“It's 6:45...I'm early by fifteen minutes.” I said flatly.

“Just get into your position.”

I threw my bag on the floor and walked to my position in front and center.

I rolled my eyes at what the girls were wearing. They were wearing shorts and sports bras. Who were they trying to impress?

The song started as we all danced. Well..I danced. The girls were just moving their arms around.

“Joo Eun...How do you do it? You don't even need to try.” Our maknae said.

I shrugged. It was true. I really didn't. That's what we vampires do. We never try, we just do.

 

Suddenly the door to the practice room opened. Our boss was here. We all bowed.

“Kang Joo Eun...come here.”

I obeyed and followed him.

He turned back around. “Bring your stuff too.”

I slung my bag over my shoulder and followed. We walked to our company building, which was not too far from the practice room. We ended up in his office.

“You aren't going to be debuting with those girls.” he told me.

I nodded.

“Then who am I debuting with?”

“You're going solo. I know this is last minute...we made the arrangements yesterday.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Solo?”

He nodded and smiled.

I pursed my lips. “Alright. So...”

He probably hoped for another reaction because he coughed awkwardly. “Well...we have the song, choreography, concept and everything picked out for your debut. Promotions will start in two weeks.”

“So early...” I muttered.

“I know you can do it. You learn choreography and songs in like an hour.” he said.

I nodded.

“Costume fitting is tomorrow after song recording and jacket shooting is in two days. You'll be having a makeover as well.”

I touched my long black hair and became alert. Then I shrugged it off. It won't be that bad...

 

“Here's the practice room location. It's much bigger than the other one. Another band uses that practice room as well, so you guys might collide sometimes. But the schedule is hung on the wall, so if you follow it, you'll be just fine.” he handed me a piece of paper.

I nodded and grabbed it.

“Your dancers are already there. I'm sure they have the choreography down already.” he told me.

I got up and bowed to him.

I walked out of the office and made my way to the practice room. I searched for the street. In a matter of seconds, I spotted it. All of my senses became stronger as well. I see everything, even a dust particle in the air. I sped over to the practice room and opened the door. There were 4 dancers practicing the routine. The song was on and I tapped my feet to the beat. Even though no one was singing, the song as quite good.

I walked in the practice room. And set my things on the ground. They noticed me in the mirror and bowed.

I bowed in returned.

“Are you Joo Eun-sshi?” one of them asked.

I nodded.

 

I started to study the four of them. One was tall, but had a baby face. One had wavy hair and full lips. One was shorter and had blonde hair. And the last one had a big smile and a pretty face. [a/n oh yeah...Teen Top are the background dancers. Haha. I'll be using their real names since they aren't famous. Chunji-Chanhee. L.Joe-Byunghyun. Changjo-Jonghyun. I'll still be using Niel.]

They introduced themselves and I learned their names quickly. Jonghyun showed me the dance once. The choreography was really good.

“This choreography is pretty hard for a girl. It might take awhile to learn.” he said.

“Okay. I got it...” I said and walked up in the front.

“What?” they all asked.

“Turn the music on.” I said.

Chanhee hit play and I did exactly what Jonghyun had showed me. But I threw in some of my own moves. I mean...I am going solo, right?

“So it's true?” Byunghyun asked when the music stopped. Everyone stared at me with their mouths hung open.

“You're a vampire?” Niel finished.

I nodded.

Before they could say anything else the door to the practice room opened and 7 figures walked in the door. It was like a wave of pleasure washed over me and my mouth watered.

I abruptly turned my head towards the figures trying to see who the smell came from. When I saw him standing there, I my lips.

AB.

 

======

i seriously hate starting stories! it's tiring. haha.

but comment and subscribe please~