Chapter 14

The First Vamp-Dol

 

The covers were over us. My head was on his bare chest and my arm was wrapped around his waist. He was playing with my hair.

“Why won't you tell people you're a vampire yet? I bet your popularity would rise.” I said.

“I want true fans. Not just ones that like me just because I'm a vampire.”

I looked at him.

“I'm not saying that your fans aren't true fans! But I started out as just a normal person. I can't just suddenly tell them I'm a vampire. Your fans might kill me for 'copying'.” he quickly said.

I looked back down and chuckled when I thought about the possessive male fans I've met so far.

“Joo Eun...”

“Hmm?”

“What happens when Hoya finds out about what we did?”

At his name, I felt a pang of guilt. It like hit me in the gut. I got up and made my way to the bathroom.

Hyungshik sat up. “Did I say something wrong?” he asked.

I shook my head. “I just need a shower.” I the water and stepped in. Then I cried again.

What have I done?

 

I walked back out and Hyungshik was fully dressed now.

“You can wash up here if you want.” I said.

He shook his head. “It's okay. I can just go back to the dorm and wash up.”

I sighed, “Look, Hyungshik--”

He cut me off. “I know.”

“What?”

“I know what you're going to tell me. That this was just a one time thing and that you love Hoya. I still don't know why...but I'm okay with it. As long as you're happy.”

The thing is...I'm not happy.

“I'm sorry.”

He smiled. “Don't be. Just remember, I'm always here.” he kissed my cheek and left.

 

I sat on the ground in front of the couch and curled my legs up and hugged them. I didn't know how long I was sitting in that position for before I heard my cell phone ring. I went into the bedroom and pulled out my phone from the pocket of my jeans I was wearing before.

“Yobuseyo?”

“Oh Joo Eunnie. Meet me in my office at eleven before you leave for your schedule.” the president said.

“De.” I said and hung up.

I threw my phone on the bed. I stared at it. Just hours ago, I did something in that bed that I would never forgive myself for. I don't think I'll be able to sleep in it again.

 

I heard my door open. I walked out, thinking Hyungshik forgot something. Oh how I was wrong. It was Hoya. I couldn't read the expression on his face.

“Uh...come in?”

“I saw you.” he said.

Chills went down my spine. “W-what?”

“Next time, you should close the door. What if someone walked by and saw you? It wouldn't be good for the great Jade.” he sounded surprisingly calm.

I tilted my head. But Hyungshik closed the door before we...

Then I realized he was talking about my feed.

“Is that...all you saw?”

“I saw him take you to your room, I think I can guess what happened from there.”

I looked down. I felt incredibly guilty for what I did, how come he doesn't show one sign of guilt for what he did? I'm sure he didn't go as far as me, but you know what they say, karma's a .

 

“Why did you do that?” he asked me.

I shrugged.

“Why did you do what you did?” I asked back.

“That's not fair.”

“Yes it is fair! You played around with 5 other girls, while I only had with one! And you killed them nonetheless. I hate free-runners. You know that!”
He pinned me to the wall. His hands were squeezing my arms. It was hurting me.

“H-hoya...stop. It's hurting me.” Normally I would put up a fight, but Hoya made me weak. He has that affect on me.

He furrowed his eyebrows and let go. I slid to the ground, holding onto my arms. I knew it was going to bruise later.

“What happened to you?” I whispered.

“You should know. You changed me yourself.”

I gawked at him. And this is my fault?!

 

He turned around to leave. He suddenly stopped and walked back over to me. He bent down so we were eye-level.

“For the record, I ed all of them.”

I could feel my bottom lip trembling and my tears were threatening to fall any second.

He smirked and stood back up. Once he turned around I took off my ring and threw it at him. It his back and fell to the ground.

“I HATE YOU!” I screamed as loud as I could while he turned to walk down the hallway.

I put my hands on the ground and put my forehead on it as I cried. I felt hopeless. I screamed again as the tears kept pouring.

What did I do in my past life to deserve this?

 

I put the hood over my head and hopped into the van.

“So...to your interview?” my manager asked me while putting the van in drive.

“No, the company building. President needs to talk to me.”

He nodded before driving. We arrived at the building and I walked out.

“It'll probably only take a sec.” I said.

He did the 'OK' sign with his hand.

I closed the door and walked up to his office. I knocked on the door. It opened but Infinite walked out.

They all smiled at me and waved while Hoya just walked pass me without any recognition.

 

I walked in. “Oh! You're here!”

I bowed and sat down. “After wrapping up your debut stage, and Infinite's comeback promotions, we decided for you guys to do a collab!”

“What....?”

“You're not excited? It would help both you and Infinite in popularity!”

“I mean, what?! When?!” Hey...I'm good at acting too.

“Next month. But practices start soon. We have the song picked out and the choreographers are working on the dance. Once it's time to record and practice, I'll let you know. Now I believe you have a schedule, so go on!” he shooed and smiled.

I smiled back and bowed to him before leaving.

I leaned on the door and sighed.

This is not going to be pretty...

 

==========

OMG OMG OMG OMG TODAY WAS THE BEST DAY EVER.

ZE:A'S and Infinite's MV's were so awesome. Infinite's was kinda...random...i didn't really understand it. BUT I LOVE ZE:A'S NEW SONGS TOO! OMG! *spazzzzzz*