Chapter 28 - FINAL + New Fanfic

The First Vamp-Dol

 

I put the rice in a pan and started to add all of the ingredients. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind.

“Mmm, smells good.” Hoya whispered.

I chuckled. “You're not even going to eat it.”

“So? I can't compliment my wife's cooking?”

I turned my head to smile at him and he kissed my lips.

“Ew! Mom, Dad, get a room!” Our son yelled from the counter.

Hoya chuckled and ran to him. He picked Shik up and spun him around.

“It may be your birthday but you can't get away with everything!” he said.

 

It was Shik's birthday today, our 5 year old son, turning 6. We named him after Hyungshik because it was the least we could do since he died for me and Hoya. Shik was half vampire, half human. He could eat normal food, but he had to drink blood from time to time to have energy. He also had sharp senses, but not the speed. And I have to admit, his mini fangs are adorable.

Today we are having a birthday party for Shik, and we invited everyone.

The door bell rang.

“They're here!” Shik yelled, while getting the door.

Everyone piled into the house. 6 other kids ran through the door with their fathers following behind.

“Hey kids.” I smiled.

“Yeah! YEAH!” all the kids high fived each other. I shook my head.

They all ran through the kitchen to the back door to jump on the trampoline.

“HEY HEY! No running in the house!” Sunggyu yelled.

“Where's the girls?” I asked, referring to their wives. We were all close friends.

“They uh...went out for manicures. They'll be here later.” Woohyun said, scratching the back of his head.

“What?! And they didn't even invite me?!” I asked, raged.

“They know you don't like the acrylic smell.”

“They should've still asked...” I muttered, putting the fried rice into individual bowls for the kids.

 

Infinite stayed together for 2 more years before they broke up and went their separate ways. They could've gone longer, but it didn't feel right without Hoya in the group anymore. And years later, here we are.

We all stood outside watching the kids play around.

“Sungjong...why is your son dancing to Gee?” Dongwoo asked.

“Takes after his father. Don't hate.” Sungjong said, pushing Dongwoo.

Woohyun smiled. “Look at my daughter. She's so perfect. Yesterday I taught her how to sing. She's a prodigy.”

We all rolled our eyes. She takes after her father too...

“Yeah Myungsoo...I've never heard your son talk before.” Hoya pointed out.

“He's a boy of action.” Myungsoo explained.

“Yeah! I see him making moves on my daughter! Holding her hand and stuff. Tell him to control himself!” Sungyeol yelled.

I chuckled. “Let them be...they're only five.” I said.

I looked at the beautiful sky and smiled. Thank you Hyungshik, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you.

 

We all laughed as we watched Sunggyu's son order everyone around, causing Sunggyu to face palm.

“Come on kids! Time to eat! Then cake and presents!” I yelled.

Their eyes lit up as the word 'cake' came out of my mouth. They all sprinted to the door and sat in individual chairs.

Then the girls came and we all separated from the men as they talked about sports and what not. We all chatted as we waited for the kids to finish eating so the adults could eat while they continued playing. Hoya and I just sat at the table happily watching our friends eat. Well not really watching. That would be creepy.

 

Once they were done, we called the kids back in for cake. We lit 6 candles and sang happy birthday. Shik was all smiles as he blew out his candles. We all clapped and I cut the cake.

“Me first! Me first!” Sunggyu's son yelled.

Shik pushed him. “Yah, I'm your hyung now! I'm first!”

I gave Shik the piece of cake. “Happy birthday, Shikkie.” I kissed his forehead.

“Thanks Mommy. This was the best birthday ever!” he kissed my cheek.

I smiled. He said that last year.

After everyone got a piece, I could already see the sugar kicking in as the fathers ran around with their sons and the mothers jumping around singing karaoke. [a/n it's not an asian party without karaoke, right?!]

Hoya came running over to me panting. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead. I put my head on his shoulder and grinned.

Maybe being a vampire isn't all that bad after all. As long as you have people around you that you love.

That's all that counts.

 

============

END! wah...i'm really going to miss this story guys.... *tear* THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME! i hope you don't leave me and continue to support. :D

here's my new story!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/32266/

<333333333333

if you're not going to read it then don't unsubscribe because i smell a TEENFINITE fic next. ;) i'll be sure to post it up when this short fic is completed. :D