Chapter 12

The First Vamp-Dol

 

A week passed by with full schedules and fan meetings. I really didn't think I had that many fans. But all my fan meetings were sold out or packed. I haven't seen Hoya for almost a week now. I was worried if he was adapting to his new life well.

One night, I called him.

“Yobuseyo?” he answered.

“How are you?”

“Kinda thirsty...I miss you.” he said and sighed.

“I miss you too.” I was starting to get thirsty too. I haven't fed in awhile.

“Sometimes it being an idol.” Hoya said.

“Fame has it's consequences. But if you think about it, we can see each other often now. Since we don't need to sleep.”

“Yeah, but you like your sleep. I don't want to interrupt that.”

I frowned. Normally he'd do anything to see me.

“When was the last time you fed?” I asked him, worried he had been taking care of his health.

There was a long silence. “Hoya?”

“Huh?”

“I asked when was the last time you fed? You've been going to the clinic right? I don't want you to collapse on stage, or go crazy and use Myungsoo as a meal.”

He chuckled. “I wouldn't do that. That only happened once since it was my first time...”

“You didn't answer my question.” Why was he avoiding it?

“Stop being so demanding...don't worry about me. I can take care of myself.”

“Sorry, I'm just worried. That's all.”

I fiddled with the ring on my finger that Hoya gave me.

Suddenly, he said he had to go.

“Bye. I'll talk to you later.” he quickly said.

“O-okay? Bye. I love--”

The line went dead.

“...you...”

 

That night I thought about Hoya. Something wasn't right, definitely wasn't. I thought about all the times we had. From mating in the practice room to his official proposal in my house. I was beyond thirsty now. I would kill to drink from him. I wonder how it felt to drink from another vampire. Would it better? Or worse? Would his blood taste better too? For all I know, it would definitely feel better for Hoya. Then I thought about Hyungshik. The times when he drank from me. Oh god...nothing could beat that feeling.

 

I grabbed my jacket and made my way out of my apartment. It was about 2am now, so I didn't need to worry about crazy sasaeng fans. Well at least I hope I don't. But even if there were some, I could easily run away from them. The walk to the clinic was quiet. All I could hear were my footsteps and faint music coming from nearby clubs.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I greeted the nurses.

They smiled and bowed to me.

I went to the section in the small building were they had fresh AB blood. I greeted the head doctor in the section.

“Wah! Joo Eun-sshi. I haven't seen you around here in awhile. You found yourself a mate?” she asked me.

I nodded. “De. But I'm kind of busy, so I haven't seen him.”

She nodded. “Must be hard being an idol.”

“Sometimes, but it's what I love to do. Can I have a half pouch?” I asked her.

She nodded and handed me one. I thanked her and made my way out of the clinic.

 

I casually starting walking down the street. I wasn't in a hurry, and I thought it'd be nice to take a stroll around Seoul. I was humming my song when I heard a girls voice coming from an alley.

I tilted my head and walked into the alley.

I got closer and I saw a male drinking from her. She moaned.

Then I realized they were probably mating so I turned to leave but then I heard her panicking.

“What are you doing? Stop! You're drinking too much!” she yelled.

“Shut the up ! Stay still!” the man growled.

I abruptly turned around. I saw the girl trying to push the guy off of her but he was too strong for her.

I shook my head. Freerunners...I really hate them.

The girl started to lose energy. I wanted to stop him, but there was nothing I could do now. It was too late. When he was done, he threw her into a nearby trashcan to die. I was getting ready to scold this random vampire, but once he turned around and I saw his face for the first time, I gasped and dropped my unopened pouch.

He was wiping his lips with the back of his hand, staring at the ground as he was walking towards me. He finally looked up and our eyes met. His eyes widened and he froze.

“Joo Eun.”

“Hoya...” I whimpered.

 

==============

sorry for the short update! but i'm not feeling that well today. my stomach really hurts. and i didnt get much sleep last night because of daylight savings. and everyone has just been pissing me off today! next update will be longer, i promise. :D

OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE ZE:A'S SECOND TEASER?! HYUNGSHIK, I WANT TO PUT YOU IN MY POCKET AND EAT YOU UP! * fangs* hahaha. he's soooo cute making that window appear like that...lol.

if you want to spazz, please type it in the comment box!