Chapter 20

The First Vamp-Dol

 

As soon as we entered the apartment, we kicked off our shoes and Hoya picked me up. He walked into a bedroom, closed the door and locked it.

“I can't believe I'm doing this. I feel like it was just yesterday we shared our first kiss.” he said and kissed me. I smiled into it.

The kiss deepened and he ped my jacket. I pulled on his sweatshirt. He got the hint and took it off. He stared at me and put all of my hair on one side, exposing my neck. He leaned in and I could feel his nose going up my neck. My heart was beating rapidly. This would be the first time Hoya would drink from me. This would be the first time someone would mate to me. This would be the first time getting bitten by someone I love.

He pressed his lips to my neck before biting me. I gasped as pleasure took over me. He gently laid me on the bed and got on top of me. He pulled away and I felt him the wound. He whispered, “I love you,” before crashing our lips together for another kiss.

[a/n Ahhh okay, I can't write so use your imaginations...haha.]

 

“I'm scared...” I said as I held his hand while I waited for Doctor Choi to come back and tell me to leave.

“Shouldn't I be the one scared?” he asked.

“You aren't?”

He shook his head. “I'm Lee Howon. I can survive anything. Plus, our love will keep me alive.” he said and kissed me.

“Hoya, stop. Not with everyone in the room...” I said, looking around at everyone making disgusted faces.

“That's not what you said earlier when we--”

I punched him in the stomach.

“Ahh...okay okay.”

“Okay, you two are really grossing me out.” Sungyeol said.

“Don't be jealous cause you don't have a woman.” Hoya smirked.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes. “I don't need a woman. I have Myungsoo here.” he said, throwing his arm around the said boy.

“What the hell?” Myungsoo shook him off.

 

Just then Doctor Choi walked in. I frowned and watched as the other doctors got ready for the operation.

“I'm sorry. I'm afraid you all have to leave now.” she said.

We nodded and piled out of the room. Hoya blew me a kiss and I pretended to catch it and put it in my pocket. He smiled a reassuring smile. I nodded and walked out of the room.

Sungjong put his arm around me.

“He's going to be okay. Hoya hyung won't go down without putting up a fight.”

I nodded.

“You should get home and rest. The operation won't be done until tomorrow.” Sunggyu told me.

“What? Does it take that long to drain a venom gland?” Woohyun asked, slightly irritated.

We all shrugged.

“I don't need to sleep, remember? I want to stay.” I said.

“But it's not healthy for you to sit here and worry either.” Sunggyu pointed out.

I pursed my lips before nodding. I guess he was right. It wasn't healthy at all.

 

After saying our goodbye's, I made my way to my apartment. I met some fangirls on the way and had a little chat with them. They were really nice and sweet. After showering, I slipped into my bed. I still felt weird sleeping in it but that was the past and I can't change it. I fell asleep with Hoya on my mind.

I woke up for my schedule for Star King. To my luck, Sungyeol and Woohyun would be there so I wouldn't have to be alone. I'm not very good friends with the sunbae's yet. I think they feel intimidated. I walked onto set and took a seat beside Woohyun. He told me the doctor called and to go to the clinic after their schedule. She didn't tell the reason though. This made me more nervous.

 

The first act came on and it was a bunch of people doing different acrobatics.

“Does anyone want to try these tricks?” Kang Ho Dong asked.

“How about Jade-sshi?” Woohyun suggested.

“What?!”

He pushed me towards the middle of the stage.

I nervously stared at ground.

“Try it.” they edged on.

After the acrobatics leader told me the techniques, I took off my heels and did a flip in mid-air. I landed it perfectly. Everyone gawked at me. I guess it was easier than I thought.

“How did you do that on your first try?” someone asked.

I shrugged and smiled. “It's simple...we're perfect.” I winked at the camera before taking my shoes and making my way to my seat to finish recording.

 

After recording, I quickly made my way home to shower and go to the clinic. Just as I was about to leave, someone knocked on my door. I opened it and it was a man in a gray suit. He looked like one of those rich guys that have a million maids and wives.

“Are you Kang Joo Eun?” he asked.

I nodded. “Yes. Who are you?”

“I'm part of the Board of Minors of South Korea.”

“What is it? Did I do something?”

“Here's my card. I think you should talk to your President first. Then give me a call.” he bowed and left.

I stared at his leaving body. I looked down at the card before slipping it into my pocket and leaving.

 

I sped to the company building and knocked on my boss's door. I heard him tell me I could come in.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked him.

He nodded.

“What is it?”

“Ever since you exposed yourself as a vampire, the vampire population in students have gone up drastically. They're using you as their role model and changing. The population of humans have dropped because the students are becoming too carefree. Parents are suing here and there. Now it's starting to come back to the company. Some parents are blaming you for their child's decision.”

I stared at him. Is this really happening?

“What are they saying?”

“They want you to quit being an idol.”

 

==========

this has seriously been the worst week ever...nuff said. my mom fainted in the middle of the night when she was going to the bathroom, causing me to wake up and i was so worried i didn't go back to sleep. and i had to take 2 tests today on 3 hours of sleep. and i have another one tomorrow. someone save me! T.T and on top of that, mother nature has came for a visit!!!! UGH.

if you read all of my complaing, then i love you for that. hahaha. where else could i go to to vent my problems? lol.