Chapter 13

The First Vamp-Dol

you guys know the song E.T by Katy Perry? i just realized that song fits this story so much! especially the chorus. just replace the word 'alien' with 'vampire' and it could be the theme song! hahaha.

just a random thought i had....

okay...READ AWAY!

 

 

I started to back away from him in disbelief. I felt somehow betrayed.

“So this is where you had to go?” I asked.

He just looked at me. “I was thirsty.”

“So that gives you the right to take an innocent girls life?”

“She wasn't innocent. She was a . And so were the other five.” FIVE?!

“Tell me...” I closed my eyes, trying to control my anger. “What did you do with those girls to have them allow you to drink from them?”

“You know...just messed around a bit. It wasn't that bad.” he explained, as if it was nothing.

My jaw dropped in shock. When did he become like this?

 

“Get away from me.” I told him and started to walk away.

“Joo Eun!” he stood in font of me. “Don't be mad. Please.”

“Don't be mad? You never want to see me anymore. You never give the affection you used to. You never call me anymore. When I do call you, we can't even stay on the phone long enough to say I love you. Then I find out you're a free runner? And 'messing around' with other girls?”

“It just makes sense in my mind when I do it!”

“Why don't you mate with me then? Right now. I mean, I'm already mated to you, so mate with me.” I challenged.

His eyes darted around, as if he was thinking of an excuse.

I pushed him. “.” Won't even mate with his own girlfriend...

I continued to walk away. He grabbed my arm and spun me around.

“Wait...your eyes are red.” he said, starting to his jacket. I let out a huff of disbelief. How could he avoid the situation so easily?

“I'm not going to drink from you.” I turned around.

“But I'm your mate.”

“No you're not. You're a monster.”

 

I sped to my apartment and cried bloody tears. I knew something like this would happen. Being a vampire always has it's disadvantages to everyone. I was shaking now. This was definitely not helping the lack of blood in my body right now.

“Hoya...what happened to you?” I whispered and cried harder.

What do I do now? The one person that could make me stop crying is the one that's making me cry.

 

Then the door to my apartment burst open and Hyungshik ran over to me.

“Gwenchana?! Why are you crying to much?” he asked me, while cupping my face.

“How come you always show up at times like this?”

“I'm your creator. It's my job to help you in times of need.”

He grabbed a tissue and started to wipe my tears as I began to calm down.

“Are you going to tell me what's wrong?” he asked sitting down next to me and pulling me into an embrace.

“H-hoya...”

“Did he not change properly?”

“No. He's fine. Perfectly fine. So fine, that he's even free running.”

“Oh .”

“Yeah. I saw him feeding from some girl.”

“That must've been horrible to see.”

“Well I didn't know it was him until she was already dead. If I knew it was him, I would ripped his throat out before he could do it to her.”

“I guess it's bad for the girl. But it must've been even worse to see your mate feeding from another. Has he mated with you yet?”

I shook my head. “I don't know if he ever will.”

“Well...his loss.”

 

I was starting to shake even more. I could feel my body becoming weak. I needed blood, now.

“What's wrong?” he asked me.

I looked up at him. He noticed my red eyes.

“I dropped my pouch on the way here.” I said and got up, getting ready to go out again. But then my legs collapsed. Hyungshik caught me.

“There's no way you will be able to make it to the clinic in this condition.” he took off his sweatshirt, revealing his lean body underneath a wife beater. His scent came pouring into my nose. I stared at his long neck and my lips. He just stared at me with those eyes, wondering what my next movement was.

 

I placed myself on his lap. His hands found their way to my waist. I took a handful of his long wavy hair and tilted his head. I smelled his neck as my mouth watered.

“Joo Eun...just do it. You don't know how long I've been waiting for this.” he whispered.

“My pleasure.” and I sunk my fangs into his neck.

I gripped on his shoulders, hard. His blood was pure bliss for me. And my feed was paradise for him. He pulled me closer and moaned. After I was done, I pulled away and my lips clean. That was the best blood I've ever tasted.

 

“My turn.” he said and picked me up. My legs wrapped around him as he led me to my room and kicked the door closed.

My back was on the door as he kissed my neck. He turned around and gently placed me on the bed. He hovered over me.

He pushed his fangs out. “Tonight...you're mine.”

I knew it, I knew it very well that this was wrong. Incredibly wrong.

But I gotta say, revenge never felt so good.

 

==========

ahh...short update again...but worth it right? i hope so! i had to rewrite it like a million times! i couldn't get it right! haha.

DID YOU GUYS SEE ZE:A'S DANCE TEASER?!?! OMG OMG OMG OMG. HYUNGSHIK'S SNAP KILLLLLED MEEEEE! what a cutie pie...