Chapter 19

The First Vamp-Dol

 

Once the doctor left, I threw myself into Hoya's arms and cried. After a couple of seconds he put his arms around me. I guess he was shocked as well.

“Hoya. Why does it have to be like this?” I whimpered.

“Joo Eun, everything will be fine.” someone said.

“No! Nothing will be fine! That's what everybody says. But nothing is fine!” I screamed and stormed out of the room.

 

I walked to the side of the building and sat against the wall. A couple of seconds later, I saw Hoya walk to me and sit down beside me.

I wiped my tears and stared at the ground. He was staring at the ground too.

“You know I will still love you, even if I'm not mated to you right?”

I nodded.

“And you're still mated to me, so we still have that.” he added.

“But I have you, all of you. So I want you to have me, all of me.” I looked at him.

He continued the stare at the ground.

 

“Mate with me now.” I said.

He turned to look at me with wide eyes. “What? No.”

“Why not?”

“What if my venom does something to you too? I won't let that happen.” he sternly said.

“I'm willing to take the risk.”

“Joo Eun!”

“Hoya. You're risking your life right now for me. Why can't I risk something?”

“Because I said so.”

I rolled my eyes. Because I said so...

 

“Please. I don't think I can live with myself without trying.” I tried one last time.

He was silent.

“Do you even want to mate with me?”

“Of course I do!”

“Then do it.”

“I want to. I really do. Your blood smells the best to me when I'm normal and not a monster. But I'm so scared. I don't want you to turn out like me.” he admitted.

“Not everything will work out like how we want it to. It's just how life is.”

Hoya stood up and reached his hand out for me to take. I took it and he pulled me up. He cupped my cheek with one hand and kissed me deeply.

 

Once he pulled away, he whispered, “So where should I do this?”

“Definitely not here.”

“Let's go my dorm then.”

I nodded.

“Before we go, I should go apologize first.” I said, making my way into the clinic.

I went into the room and saw everyone talking amongst themselves.

I coughed awkwardly. “Ehem...sorry about blowing up earlier.” I said.

“It's okay. We all kinda saw it coming.” Sungyeol said.

“Hey, where's Hyungshik?” I asked looking around.

They shrugged. “Some creepy guy took him. Said he needed to talk to him about something. But I don't think Hyungshik knew him. He looked confused.” Woohyun explained.

“Creepy guy?” I asked.

They nodded.

I had a weird feeling in my stomach. I walked outside and saw Hyungshik talking to a man far in the distance. He saw me walk out and turned to look at me. The man followed his gaze to me and said something to Hyungshik, causing him to tense up. I wish I could hear what they were saying.

 

“Hey, what's up?” I heard Hoya ask from behind me.

“Can you hear what they are saying?” I asked him. Since his senses are probably better than mine.

“Hmmm. A little.”

“What are they saying?”

“I can hear 'or else' 'I'm not' 'she also' 'trouble' and 'consequences'.”

I sighed. That barely helped.

Suddenly, the guy ran off and Hyungshik started walking my way.

“So you want to go now? The operation is tonight before I change.” he said, grabbing my hand.

I nodded and started to walk with him.

 

Hyungshik sped up to us and whispered in my ear.

“Don't get into trouble.” he said.

“What?” I asked.

“Just do as I say, okay?” I bit my lip and nodded. He nodded once before speeding off in the direction of his dorm.

“What was that all about?” Hoya asked.

I shrugged and looked around.

“Hey, what will happen if the fans see us?” I asked.

“Then we're screwed.”

“So I suggest we run to your dorm.”

“Okay. Good idea. Last one there is a rotten egg.” Hoya smirked.

“Oh, you're on.”

And we sped off.

 

=============

aish...i feel bad giving you short chapters. but one of my best friends just ran away from home and i'm worried as hell. :''''( i'm trying to get in contact with someone that has talked to her. but no one has. T.T

anyways, thanks to everyone that's commenting and subscribing! you guys rockkkkkk.