Chapter 4

The First Vamp-Dol

 

I stood up. “Did I come to the wrong room?”

“No. You came to the right one.” he said and walked towards me.

I stared at him.

“Long time no see, Joo Eun. You definitely got prettier since the last time I saw you.” he said.

I tilted my head. “What are you talking about?”

“You don't remember me?”

I shook my head.

“Let me refresh your memory...” In a blink of an eye, I was pinned to the wall and his lips were on my neck.

My eyes blinked in surprise. It all came to me...

 

“Can't help myself. 'O' is my favorite...” I could feel his breath on my neck.

I knew fighting back would be too useless. He's too strong.

He sunk his fangs in my neck and I screamed.

 

“You...” I whispered.

“Glad you remember.”

This time, I could fight him back. I went under his arm and pushed him.

“Don't forget. I'm a newborn. I'm faster and stronger than you.” I snarled.

“You wouldn't kill your creator. Plus...I know you want to drink from me. I can see it in your eyes. They're red.”

He was right. I wanted to...badly. I had to ignore that desire, I had to. I couldn't give in.

“Why did you change me and then leave me to learn about this new life on my own? Do you know how difficult it was?”

“My greed got the best of me.”

“What?”

“Your scent was luring me. I thought about changing you, so you'd be mine. But I knew your family would get in the way. Once I killed them while you were changing, I couldn't face you. But now I'm not so cowardly anymore.”

“So you're telling me, because of your greed, you took my humanity?”

“I'm not apologizing for what I did, because I'm glad I did it. But I'll make it up to you somehow.”

“Does anyone know you're a vampire?” I asked him. I couldn't stay angry at him. He's my creator, the bond is too strong. Stronger than mating. Vampires are obedient to their creator no matter what, but I would never forgive him for killing my family.

He shook his head. “Only my members. I don't want to reveal it...just yet.”

 

Suddenly, Hoya came running through the door.

“Joo Eun! Gwenchana?!” he yelled running over to me.

“Don't tell me...” Hyungshik whispered.

I smirked and looked at Hyungshik. “Yes. I mated with him.”

Hyungshik looked beyond furious. He walked out of the room and slammed the door.

“What's wrong with him...?”

I stared at the door. I couldn't believe I actually found my creator. He was in front of me all this time. Well, not really, but I was a fan of ZE:A.

“Did he do anything to you?”

“No...”

Hoya looked at me. “So that's what it's like to know when you're in danger. I had a weird feeling in my gut.”

I nodded.

“Whoa...your eyes...they're red.” he whispered.

I looked away. I couldn't let him know I was thirsty again.

“I'm going to change so can you...?”

“Oh right! Sure.” he walked out of the room with a slight blush on his cheeks.

I quickly changed and walked out. Hoya was done changing as well.

“Come on. The van is waiting.” he said.

 

We both hopped in the van and I stared out the window. We stopped at the company building so the fans wouldn't follow the van.

Hoya put on a disguise. “I'll walk you home.” he said.

“I'll be fine. I'm a vampire remember?”

“Like I said, you're human to me.”

I softened and nodded.

On our way there, he grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he looked away, embarrassed. I grinned and squeezed his hand.

Once we reached my apartment, he gave me his goofy smile and waved.

I waved back.

I got in the shower and made my way to the bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, ignoring my desire for HyungshikAB.

 

In the middle of my sleep, I heard Hoya scream my name in my ears. I sat abruptly and sped out the door. My instincts told me where my legs should take me. It was in an alley by the company. I stood behind the wall and peeked in the alley. There I saw Hoya, lying lifelessly on the ground and a group of four or five guys had his jacket, trying to find his wallet.

Anger rose up inside me and I quickly ran over to Hoya. I crouched down in front of him and snarled at the boys. [a/n Like the position in the poster...and snarling like a cat. Haha. Sorry, I at explaining things!]

One of the guys laughed at me. “Who are you? Catwoman?”

I pushed my fangs out and they all tensed up.

I stood up and walked towards them. “Never, and I mean never, touch a vampires mate.”

“Oh yeah?! Well I'm--” before he could finished his sentence, I kicked him in the face, causing him to fly back about 20 feet. The other guys tried to run away. But of course, I was faster and I stopped them.

“Mention this to anyone, and I'll make sure I turn you all into soup for the vampire soup kitchen.” I said to them.

They all nodded rapidly and ran off.

 

I grabbed Hoya's jacket and picked him up. I sped over to my apartment and laid him on my couch. I examined his face. He had cuts all over his body. I grabbed the first aid kit from the kitchen and walked back. His scent now filled the room. My mouth watered. I couldn't treat him now without having a feed, and he was too weak. I went into my bedroom trying to ignore it. The scent soon made it's way into my room. I couldn't take it anymore and I ran over to the clinic. It wouldn't taste good, but it was better than nothing. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

I looked at the sign on the door in disbelief.

It said:

Off to dinner. Come back in the morning.

 

I kicked some rocks in the ground and tried to ignore all of the AB's walking pass me.

“Thirsty?” A voice asked me.

I looked over and it was Hyungshik. His eyes were red as well.

I nodded.

“I was going to the clinic too. But damn...the doctors had to be gone now. Why don't they just drink some of the blood in there?”

“Maybe they're free-runners. Or just want to have something fresh every once in awhile.”

Hyungshik took my hand and led me to an alley.

“What are you doing?”

He tilted my head, exposing my neck.

“No.” I told him.

Ignoring me, he pushed his fangs out and started to drink from me.

My eyes widened but they soon closed and I pulled him closer. This was my first time feeling like this. Is this how Hoya felt when I drank from him?

 

He soon pulled away and my wound to close it.

Hyungshik rubbed his thumb over his bottom lip.

“You taste better than before...” he muttered.

I glared at him before walking away.

“Don't you want to drink from me?” he asked.

“No.” Yes...

He was soon in front of me.

“I'm staying loyal to my mate.” I told him.

“I'm your creator. It's different. And you know my blood would be five times as good as his.”

“I don't care.” I couldn't let him have the satisfaction.

Never.

 

===========

Hyungshik's not the bad guy I swear. :D just stay tuned. XD <3

comments are wonderful motivation for me!