Let's relax together!

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Hi everyone! This is an update but I decided to take on a new format. In order to get more creative and have more focus on your characters, I decided to do POV's and you each get a chapter of your own isnstead of having to search for your story line. I've kind of put your stories together and connecting, but now they'll probably drift apart a.ka. be independent. Hopefully it'll work out better and be a refresher. I hope you are okay with that :D This chapter is Eunkyung and Minho's chapter. I hope you look forward to your upcoming chapters! By the way, I hope you all comment every two chapters. I just might stop doing your character if i don't know you're alive >< Harsh. But I'm sorry! I just need to get this thing more organized.

Subscribe. Comment. Show the LOVE. <3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Early the next morning, SNSD and Eunhyuk had to go to their schedules without saying goodbye. However they did tell the manager that one day, they will see each other again.

Minho POV:

The sun was brightly shining on my face. I could see it even if my eyes were closed. I my side and felt something soft. I opened my eyes and there lay a sleeping Eunkyung. I kept looking at her, not moving. I didn't want to disturb her in her sleep. It was only just yesterday that I realized she could get easily annoyed. I slowly moved away, keeping my eyes on her the whole time.

I checked the time, and it was already 8:00. Should I wake her up? I stepped outside onto the balcony, and it appeared that no one was really up yet. I wasn't hungry at the time, so I decided to go for a jog. I hoped that she would be up by then, so that I wouldn't have to wake her up and disturb her. I put the earphones in my ear and turned the ipod on, looking at her one last time before walking out the door.

Eunkyung POV:

I heard the door close, and I opened my eyes. I realized that Minho wasn't next to me anymore. I got up, and I looked around until I saw a familiar figure outside the window. I looked closer and it was Minho running on the track outside. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, his masculinity his true charm. I decided to join him, and ran outside to keep up with him. I stopped just a few feet away from him, thinking about how I could surprise him.

I poked his shoulder and went to the other shoulder. He turned and looked at the direction he got tapped, but he didn't see me. He's so cute. I tapped his shoulder again, but on the other side and this time, he caught me.

Minho POV:

 I was walking and reflecting on past events when I felt a finger tap on my right shoulder, but when I looked in that direction no one was there. Is someone trying to pull a prank on me? I felt another tap but this time on my left shoulder. I turned to my right, and I saw Eunkyung. I stopped walking and I turned to face her. "Eunnie-ah, you're already awake?" She looked at me with her adorable smile. "Yes oppa. I was already awake when you just left. I heard the door close."

I felt apologetic to her. My plan to not wake her up failed. "I'm sorry Eunnie-ah. I tried not to wake you up." She gave me a smile. "It's okay. I know it wasn't on purpose anyway. So what were you doing?" she asked.

Eunkyung POV:

Did I really just ask what he was doing? I stood there quietly, awaiting his answer. He only said "I was just thinking. Hey, do you want to relax somewhere?" I smirked. "Sure, follow me."

Third person POV:

Eunkyung led Minho to a zen like room, an environment people weren't used to seeing him in. Not on TV at least. They walked up to the front desk, and Eunkyung asked the front desk if she could make a last minute appointment. The lady at the desk said "We have no appointments occupied. You can even come in now if you want to." Eunkyung's face lit up. "Really? Then can we please go in now?" Minho looked at her in confusion. "Where exactly are we going?"

The lady smiled. "Yes, you may go in now. Oh and tell your boyfriend not to worry." Eunkyung blushed. "Oh, he's not my boyfriend." The lady smiled more. "Hmm.. if you say so. But I still think that he's your boyfriend." She didn't want to hear anymore of it, so she dragged Minho along faster who could only think about where they're going.

They entered a room full of flowers and scents. Minho looked at the diffrent scents. "Coconut, lavender, citrus. What exactly is this place?" Then two men came inside. "Welcome to the ____ spa. We hope you enjoy your stay here. What kind of services can we offer you today?" Minho turned away and was ready to run when Eunkyung grabbed his arm and stopped him. "You're not going anywhere." She turned to the two men. "Oh by the way, is it alright if we both get full body massages with scented oils?"

The men said "Of course you can. Now if you two will please change into these outfits." They handed them towels. "And we'll be right back." with that they left the room. "They call these outfits?" asked Eunkyung. Minho was in a daze. I'm going to be massaged by a man. And furthermore, I have to wear only this towel in front of Eunkyung. He looked at her, but she was looking for a place to change.

She found a screen, and went behind it. "I'm going to change behind here. Don't peek okay?" Minho just shrugged and changed right there. If she's going to change in there then I guess it'll be okay for me to change out here. He changed fairly quickly, keeping an eye out for the workers. Eunkyung came out and Minho noticed her beautiful skin. Minho don't do this. That's wrong. Don't stare at her.

Eunkyung innocently walked up to Minho. "They're not back yet?" Minho shook his head. "So is there any reason why you brought me to a spa today?" Eunkyung was about to answer, but the employees came back. "We're sorry to have kept you waiting." Minho replied "It's fine." The employees motioned to the beds. "Please lay down on your stomach there. Is there any type of scent you prefer?" Eunkyung and Minho were already laying down. "Hmm. I pick lavender." said Eunkyung. One man turned to Minho "And what about you sir?"

He didn't know anything about scents, so he just said "I'll have the same thing as her." Throughout the whole time, they were silent besides a few groans here and there. Who knew massages could be so painful? The employees were a bit bothered by the silence. They commented "You two are the quietest customers we've had. Usually when a pair comes together, they talk at least half of the time."

They both lifted up their heads and looked at each other. Eunkyung being considerate of the employees asked Minho "Shall we have a conversation?" Minho couldn't help but smile. She's so considerate. "Sure I'd love to have a conversation. By the way, can you answer my question from before?" She lifted up her head again. "What question?" Minho repeated the question from before "So is there any reason why you brought me to a spa today?"

Eunkyung said "Ahh.. that question. About that, the reason why I brought you to a spa is because most of the time we're together it's about sports. I mean the first time we met you were swimming. And when we had to do that competition, we had to do a sports competition. I thought about how tense you may be so I brought you here to relax. Is that okay with you?"

Minho felt grateful for her. "Yes, that's fine with me. Actually Eunnie-ah. Thank you for thinking of me in that way. I really appreciate it. Now that I think about it, I am a bit tense." Eunkyung was happy at his words. "Thank you for telling me that. I feel much better now."

When they were done, it was lunchtime. Minho said "Since you brought me to the spa, I'll treat you to lunch." Eunkyung was happy. "Really? You'll treat me to lunch?" Minho pinched her cheeks. "Yes cutie, what would you like to eat?