Hyosun's mission: Why hello, Hankyung oppa!

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Hyosun's point of view:

I was so happy that I was Taemin oppa's girlfriend. There were rumors spreading in the ballroom and from the information that I've heard, there were officially three couples in the group. Taemin  oppa was with me, Minho oppa was with Eunkyung unnie and Onew oppa was with Minju. It made me wonder about the magic of parties. Could it be possible that if two single people attend an event together, they'll end up together by the end of the night?

I thought about it a bit more and I didn't think it was true. I heard from Mika unnie and Jiyeon unnie that they weren't together with their teachers yet. Mika wanted a stable fan base first. And if I remember correctly,  Jiyeon unnie wants to focus on her goals first before falling in love.

Because they were the two oldest, I was rethinking my decision. I didn't want to, but I guess it was because I'm human. I mean, humans naturally doubt right? I sighed and shook it off. I focused my attention on Taemin oppa, who was dancing. "Come on Hyosunnie, dance with oppa~" I started to dance to the rythm, showing off my skills. It seemed that Taemin oppa was amazed, because his dancing was slowing down.

We danced for a while, until I finally remembered the list. I searched in my bag, but I had forgotten the rest of the sheets. The only person's profile i had was: Hankyung oppa?! That's when I realized fate could be such a scary thing. We met in a park, went to an ice skating rink and I'm going to have to entertain him at an event that was specifically for the Roses. Talk about scary.

I repeatedly poked Taemin oppa until he noticed I was poking him. "Yes, Hyosunnie?" I gave him a huge hug, while talking very excitedly. "Guess who is the person we're supposed to entertain since I lost the rest of my papers?" He picked me up and swirled me around. "Who is it hyosunnie?" I let go of him.

"Kyaa~" I screamed like a fan girl. His face became nervous and confused at the same time. "Hyosunnie, tell oppa who it is." I waved the paper around for him to see. "It's Hankyung oppa!"

Taemin's point of view:

I don't know if Hyosun was thinking the same thing, but I thought fate was either out to get me, or it loved me. I didn't know which one it really was, but I was pretty sure it loved me. I trusted my hyung, and I knew he wouldn't do anything to steal Hyosun away from me.

Another reason wy I thought fate was on my side was because we're already good friends with him. He and I get along well, and I noticed Hyosun and Hankyung hyung had good chemistry. As friends at the most. Hyosun was staring at me blankly, as if she wanted me to show some kind of reaction.

I gave her what I thought she wanted. I happily jumped up and down. "Oh that's cool~ Hankyung hyung and I get to hang out more." Our act of happiness was soon interuppted by the man himself. "Hi guys! Why are you two jumping up and down like little girls?"

I was embarrased to the max. How would I be able to face my hyungs now? I just embarrased myself in front of an important sunbaenim. I wiped my sweat that was dripping down from my scalp. "Sunbaenim. I mean, Hyung. I mean Hankyung hyung, sunbaenim."

He laughed at my silliness. "Don't be ashamed Taemin, everyone likes to celebrate like that at least once in a while." He turned to Hyosun and hugged her. "How is one of my favorite girls in the world?" I saw her pouting. " "One of your favorite girls in the world??"

I don't know why, but I became jealous of them. It's just a friendly act. It's not like they're dating. Didn't Hyosun say yes to be your girlfriend, Taemin? It shouldn't be a problem. Just relax and enjoy tonight. You may never get this chance again to be in a room with so much legends.

Hyosun's point of view:

Taemin oppa was looking a bit upset, but I had absolutely no idea why. I wanted to ask what was wrong, but I was afraid he might say it was something that I did. I tried to lighten up his mood by suggesting that we eat for a while. It'll only be a few hours until the night is over anyway.

I went away from Hankyung oppa and held onto Taemin's hand. He held mine back tightly. "Do you guys want to eat for a while? I'm starving." I pretended to be hungry. I rubbed my stomach for an extra effect. They both smiled. "Aigoo you're so cute." said Hankyung oppa.

Taemin oppa was in a better mood now. "Now that Ithink about it, I'm starving too. Why don't we all go eat dinner?" said Taemin oppa. He turned to Hankyung oppa. "Well, if it's alright with you hyung. We're the ones who are supposed to be entertaining you tonight."

A wide smile came across Hankyung oppa's face. "Oh really? In that case, let's go eat now." We walked over to the dinner table where multiple people were eating now. I guess everyone was getting a bit hungry. We grabbed our food and tried to find a place to sit. For an SM event, it was a bit unorganized.

We ate there happily, savoring each bite. There was no way I would regret this night. Actually, I would regret tonight if I didn't eat any of the food. The pasta just melted in your mouth. I ate slower than the guys, but when they were almost done, I tried to speed up.

They shook their heads. "Don't rush yourself Hyosunnie. You might end up getting sick later." Hankyung chimed in. "That's right. We wouldn't want you to get sick. Otherwise, the next couple of days won't be enjoyable for you." I realized they were right, and started eating at a normal pace.

The night was almost ending, and there were only a few songs left. The DJ made the announcement. "There are only 10 songs left. If you didn't have a chance to dance tonight, I would highly recommend that you do so right now, because the songs are going to go fast!"

I shot up, grabbing Taemin oppa's hand. "Let's go boyfriend! We need to get our dancing on before the night is done!" I didn't want to leave Hankyung oppa out. "Come on oppa, you have to come with us too!" He laughed. "Are you sure?" I said "Of course! Now come on!"