Eunkyung's Mission: "Why me?"

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Eunkyung POV:

I started walking towards Heechul until a person blocked me. I was annoyed, and I asked that person to move. "Can you please move? I need to do my job." The person smirked at me and I realized it was Jaejoong from DBSK. I gave him an annoyed look, and Minho looked worried. No one knew this except my brother, but Jaejoong was my eternal enemy. We never got off on a good start ever since I met him one day while walking into SM.

Flashback:

Eunkyung POV:

I was walking towards SM building with Yesung oppa. He had to meet up with his bandmates and he didn't want to leave me at home by myself. I thought about how fun it would be though. I would be the first to hear the news like always and I got to hang out with the Super Junior oppas. We walked inside, and the DBSK members were in the lobby. Yesung oppa greeted them. "Hello sunbae-nim."

They all greeted him back. "Hello Yesung-ah." At the time a boy dressed in all black with blonde hair that I identified as Jaejoong smirked and stared at her. He made a nasty remark and said "Yesung. Is that your girlfriend? I think you can do so much better than that." How rude of him! We just met. What happened to the nice Jaejoong I would always see on TV? Yesung oppa got angry. "Yah! Don't say that about my sister." Junsu and Changmin butted in the conversation. "That's right Jaejoong you shouldn't do that. If you do that then you're just being mean. Is that what you want others to think of you as?"

He's completely the bad boy type.  His smirk grew bigger. "Yeah." His eyes were never off me. "I think some girls like the bad boy type."

End Flashback.

Minho POV:

I could sense some tension in the air. They were both giving each other glares. Is their relationship really that bad? What happened to both of them? I pulled Eunkyung closer to me. I stood up to the guy and said "Eunnie and I have to do our job now. If you'll please excuse us." Eunkyung and I walked passed him. As I was passing him, I could see him rolling his eyes in the corner of my eye. Wow this guy is a complete jerk.

Eunkyung POV:

I completely forgot that Jaejoong was part of the SM family too. I was ready to bonk my head on the wall. Luckily Minho pulled me away from him. If I had to spend anymore time with him tonight, I probably would have killed myself. We approached Heechul and respectfully bowed to him. "Hello sunbae-nim." He turned to us and gave us a confident smile. "Hi~" he said in his normally dorky way. He randomly said to me in English "You are so gorgeous!" Is that the only line he knows how to say in English? Then I saw him kissing Minho's cheeks. What in the world is going on?

Minho POV:

Heechul sunbae-nim started kissing me all of a sudden. I got really freaked out, but I couldn't do anything. He was known as one of the fiercest in the industry, second to Kim Gyura. His harsh mouth and dictator like personality scared many people. And as a hoobae, I didn't want to upset him. That would be like digging my own grave. He started kissing my lips, and I got even more afraid.

Eunkyung POV:

Heechul-oppa started kissing Minho on his lips all of a sudden. I didn't want to scream because it'd cause a scene. Instead, I covered my eyes. But when I did, I felt that I was being dragged away by someone. Is it possibly Minho? I felt like I was being pushed against a wall. I opened my eyes, and the hands were removed from my face. But I was shocked to see who it really was. It wasn't my knight in shining armor, but the wizard who sought to destroy my life.

I tried breaking free from his grip, however the more I resisted, the tighter his grip on me got. I felt suffocated, so I surrendered. "I give up." He brought his face close to mine and our noses were touching. "What do you want from me?" He his lips, causing me to flinch. "What do I want from you? I want you to ditch that fool Minho. He likes you and I know you like him but guess what honey, I'll make you like me. Look at it this way. SHINee just started out. But guess what DBSK is? It's legendary. Every guy group wants to be us, but they can't. You know why? We've reached an untouchable level that may never be surpassed ever again."

Minho POV:

Heechul sunbaenim kept kissing me and I thought it was going to be endless. It wasn't until Yesung hyung, ryeowook hyung and Kangin hyung came to my rescue. They pulled Heechul hyung off of me. Well, Kangin hyung did. He practically threw him over to the side, almost making him hit the wall. He's even scarier than Heechul hyung. Ryeowook and Yesung apologized to me. "We're sorry for his behavior. He's just. Well he's the original skinship king."

I chuckled. "Oh its fine." Yesung hyung gave me a suspicious look, and he looked around the room. "What's wrong hyung?" He squinted his eyes at me. "I saw Eunnie here with you a while ago. Where did she go?" I shrugged. "I don't know. Heechul hyung was kissing me so I didn't see anything." Heechul hyung was back at this point. "What are you guys talking about and why am I not included in the conversation?"

Yesung patted his hyungs back. "I was just asking where my sister Eunnie went. I saw her with Minho a while ago, but Minho says he didn't see where she went because you were too busy kissing him." Heechul was a bit aggravated. "Yah! Don't blame it on me." He looked up to the ceiling. "Wait, you mean the one wearing a red dress and had a red mask?" I nodded. "Yup. That's her." He made an "I know" face. "Oh her~ I know where she went." Yesung hyung asked. "Where?" He replied. "With Jaejoong."

I immediately ran off without saying a word of information to my hyungs. I searched the possible places where they might have been. I checked by the food, then outside the ballroom, then outside the hotel itself. I ran back inside and asked if Jaejoong made a reservation at the hotel. It turned out he did, so I ran up to the room he reserved. I knocked on the door, but no one answered. Where could they be?

A lightblulb was above my head. Bathroom! I ran towards the bathroom nearest to the ballroom, and I saw two figures in the hallway. I went closer and i saw Jaejoong hyung kissing Eunkyung. Anger filled my veins. I pulled Jaejoong off of her and punched him as hard as I could. "What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled.

Eunkyung POV:

I felt like I wouldn't be saved. I was just there, unable to break free from the hell I was experiencing. We both hate each other. Why is he kissing me? Why is he touching me this way? Doesn't he even know the definition of an enemy? He whispered sweet nothings in my ear that had absolutely no affect on me. I didn't want anything to do with him. I didn't want to hear his voice. I had to block out his voice.

I heard heavy footsteps coming towards us. I saw Minho pull Jaejoong off of me. I covered my eyes as Minho punched Jaejoong. "What do you think you're doing?!" I knew I needed to stop it, but even if I tried to, the two were obviously stronger than me. They would just push me aside and settle it on their own.

I watched as they threw punches at each other. With each punch, it got harder and harder to watch. It finally ended when Jaejoong surrendered. He still had that smirk on his face. "I'm going to give up this fight, but I don't give up Eunkyung. Just watch me." Minho grabbed my hand and dragged me back into the ballroom, where he kissed me forcefully. "You're my girlfriend now." I blushed, and I had no intention of disagreeing with him.