Minju's mission: The end of us?

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Minju Point of view:

I saw Luna from f(x) kissing my boyfriend. The only boyfriend I have ever had. How was I supposed to react? Was I even supposed to pretend I didn't know? What about that I do know? Should I tell him? I turned away, and went back outside. I thought it over again, and it wasn't the best place to cry. I snuck inside the restroom, wondering who I should text. I remembered the boy who helped me in the pharmacy. Is he still awake?

I let myself cry, and when I couldn't hold back the tears even when I wanted to, I knew I had to text him. I brought out my phone, struggling to type on the keyboard. My hands were shaking, and my vision was being blurred by the constant tears. I finally managed to find his number in my phonebook, and started texting hi.

To: Jungshin

From: Minju

"Hi, are you able to talk right now? I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. I just really need someone to talk to."

I waited a few minutes, and didn't get a reply until 10 minutes later.

To: Minju

From: Jungshin

"Hey, I'm sorry if I'm replying late. I'm in the middle of a recording. What's up?"

I didn't text him back until 5 minutes later. I was contemplating whether or not I should continue to text him. I came to the conclusion that I should.

To: Jungshin

From: Minju

"I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you. Should I text you back sometime later? Tomorrow maybe?"

He immediately replied.

To: Minju

From: Jungshin

"No, you don't have to text me back later. You can text me now. I just finished the recording and I'm heading home. Do you want to tell me what's wrong?"

 

To: Jungshin

From: Minju

"Oh, you're already done? That's good. I just saw something that I shouldn't have seen."

To: Minju

From: Jungshin

"What exactly did you see?"

 

To: Jungshin

From: Minju

"I saw my boyfriend kissing another girl. I couldn't do anything about it, I just wanted to get out of there."

To: Minju

From: Jungshin

"Did he kiss her first? Or did she kiss him first? It may not be what you think."

To: Jungshin

From: Minju

"I don't know. I didn't dare to ask. Should I though?"

To: Minju

From: Jungshin

"Yeah, of course you should! You should claim your man. Quickly go before anything else happens. And text me when you find out okay?"

To: Jungshin

From: Minju

"I will, don't worry."

I sighed and wiped my tears before going outside. I searched for Onew oppa and Luna unnie, but I couldn't see them. Maybe the went on a date? Just when I was about to cry, I felt a figure hugging me. I pushed the figure off, and I saw it was Onew oppa. "Onew oppa?" He hugged me again. "I've missed you. Where have you been?" I shook my head. "I didn't go anywhere." the tears were starting to come back again.

He must've felt it because he took out his handkerchief and wiped my tears away. "What's wrong? What happened?" I was angry at him. "You should tell me that." He puffed his cheeks. "What are you talking about?" I turned away from him. "That kiss with Luna."

His face was shocked, and he turned me towards him. "I didn't kiss her I swear. I'll tell you the whole story."

Onew's flashback:

I was standing there alone in the ballroom, waiting for Minju to come inside. The first ones to arrive were f(x), and I greeted them politely. Luna was one of my best friends ever since her trainee days. We always hung out together, but it never developed into something more. The f(x) members wanted to go eat first, while Luna wanted to stay and talk with me.

The conversation started out fairly innocent. She asked me what I was doing and in return I asked her. It wasn't until I said I had a girlfriend, that she went ballistic. She said "You don't have a girlfriend. You're lying." I got a bit freaked out, because this wasn't the Luna I was used to seeing. She slowly inched towards me. She kissed me forcefully, and I pushed her off. "I said I have a girlfriend. Our friendship is over."

End Onew's flashback.

"Do you believe me?" He asked me. I didn't know whether or not I believed him. "Yes, I believe you."