What kind of mission is this?!

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

"Ah! It's Tokyo!" The wind was calm, and the weather was warm. The bustling city of Tokyo continued to shine no matter what time of day it was.

Mika was the first to arrive, because she had the shortest flight. I wonder how everyone is doing. Maybe I should text them?
She brought out her phone and started texting everyone. "Hi~ Is everyone doing okay? You're probably on your flight right now. I just landed. Text me when you can. ^^"

She looked around and noticed a few taxis nearby. She wanted to catch one until someone stopped her. She said in English "I'm sorry, but do I know you?"

The person gave a smirk and handed her an envelope. "What is this?" she asked aloud. The envelope said "To: Mika" It didn't say who it was from, so she was a bit suspicious.

She opened it anyway, and read it silently. "You are going to live with your teacher. But before you get to see your home, you have to find them. Here is a riddle: "I sleep in the day, and work at night. Many couples come here and get together, but couples break up here too."

What is this supposed to be? She pondered about it, with various places running through her mind. She was still tired from the flight, but she managed to think very well. Movies?

She went to a taxi and asked the driver to drive her to the nearest movie theater. She got out, praying that her teacher was there. She rushed inside, looking around. Wait, I don't even know what I'm looking for.

The man from before approached her again. This time, handing her one cell phone charm.

She looked at it. Wow! This is so pretty! Does this mean my teacher has the same charm and similar tastes? This is totally my style!

She walked around the movie theater closely looking at everyone's cell phone's. However, after a while she started giving up. Then the man came back up to her and handed her a card. "Oh seriously, what's up with this?" She was starting to get annoyed.

She opened the card reluctantly. "Your teacher isn't here. Try thinking of where they might be." is what the card said. "Are you kidding me? What kind of mission is this?!" She yelled loudly, causing people to stare.

She bowed "I'm sorry." She walked off with frustration, but still managed to keep her composure. She thought about it a bit more, but she needed something to make herself happy in order to think clearly.

Mika opened her bag and pulled out some candy. "Yes! I packed some." She put some in , when an idea suddenly came to her. Night Club!

She walked around to find the only night club open. For some odd reason, the others were closed on that day.

Mika walked inside and heard an unsual sound. Instead of upbeat dance music, everyone was dancing to a slow ballad. Although they were dressed in flashy clothes, their dancing was elegant and graceful.

The voice singing was utterly beautiful to her ears. She looked up to see Jonghyun from SHINee singing and looking at her. Omo! It's Jonghyun..

I pray that someday, I'll wake up to see us in love with each other.

We belong together. Always and Forever. Call my name and I'll be there.

Spending my days and nights, just thinking of you.

How you make me wanna smile with the things that you do.

When will I hear you say "love's coming on your way."

And that you'll start to feel the same.

Mika felt happy, that she could see someone she's liked in person. After finishing the song, Jonghyun started walking towards her. Is he coming in my direction?

He stopped right in front of her and smiled. He took out his cellphone, which has the same cell phone charm she has. "Is this what you're looking for? Nice to meet you, I'm Jonghyun from SHINee and I'll be your teacher."

There were as much buildings and almost as much people in Tokyo as there were in Ibiza. Eunkyung her phone and noticed she had a text from Mika.

She replied back "Unnie! It's me Eunkyung. I'm doing fine. I just landed right now. Did you meet up with your teacher yet? Are they really famous? I hope to talk to you soon. ^^"

She looked up at the sky. It was already night time, so she thought she'd have to meet her teacher tomorrow. However that wasn't the case.

Instead of getting an envelope, she got a text from an unknown number. It had a riddle on it that said "I am popular during the day time, but it's kind of odd to come here at night time."

What could this mean? She looked around at the buildings around her, and noticed clubs and hotels. The teacher wouldn't be somewhere around here right?

There were so many attractions that it would've made anyone confused. There weren't any taxis available for the night so she decided to walk around.

Dragging her luggage with her, she walked to a park near the ocean. Unfortunately there was no one there. She walked down further and saw a figure moving in the water.

This startled her, causing her to stay still. From what she could see, the person was practicing swimming. Their agility, their power and charisma while swimming left her in awe.

The person swam in circles, then two the opposite ends of the beach, back and forth to two rocks.

Then, the figure stood up in the water, and walked towards a bag that she assumed was theirs. She realized that it was a man. He took out a towel and dried himself off.

She kept looking at him, but was unable to realize who it was. The man went inside a bathroom and changed into a hoodie and jeans.

Ah so he likes hoodies? After the man approached her, handing her a hoodie that matched his. It wasn't as cheesy as other couple items.

It also wasn't obvious which made it even more unique.

"I'm sorry. But do I know you?" She asked curiously. He lifted up his head, and she realized it was Minho. He smiled at her.

He swayed back and forth, wondering what he should say to end the awkward atmosphere.

He waved awkardly. "Hi, I'm your teacher Minho. It's a pleasure meeting you. So how are you?"

She replied "Oh, I'm alright I just got off the plane a while ago so I'm a bit tired. What about you? You just got finished swimming."

He gave her a smile that would melt any girl's heart. "I am a bit tired, but it's nothing I can't handle.It's getting kind of late. Shall we go to our house?"

Near the airport in Osaka, there was a cafe that Hyosun went into. Although there were other cafes, this was the only one that had a wide variety of sweets and boba. There was everything from strawberry shortcake tiramisu.

It was a calm night time, at least in the cafe anyway. Outside the city was still as busy as ever, as if it never slept.

There were couples one by one going in and out of the cafe, enjoying each other's company. She took out her phone, which she realized was turned off. She turned it on and saw a text from Mika. She replied to Mika adding in the other members as well.

"Hey everyone ^^ I'm just here in a cafe. Nothing is happening yet for me. But if anything happens to you text me kay?"

She looked around, and saw that the cafe was slowly emptying out. She decided that she would leave and figure out where she was supposed to be.

When she stepped outside, a suspicious van was there. She tried not to mind it, but she kept looking at it out of curiousity.

Within a few seconds, she felt arms grab her and she was dragged inside the van. Hyosun asked where they were taking her, but they said nothing. Instead, she got a text. "Change your shoes into the shoes the people will give you. Since it's late, they'll drive you to where you need to go."

The people then handed her a box that contained the supposed shoes. The people stared at her as if to make sure she was going to put them on.She opened the box to find:

She shrugged it off, determined to get out of the van. She put on the shoes and then the van soon stopped, this time at an amusement park. She tried to get out but the people stopped her. "There's one thing you need to hear before you leave." She tilted her head to the side, listening intently.

"I am a king. I make everyone sway, and when compared in size, everyone becomes ants." Hyosun didn't say anything, and took her shoes and luggage with her.

Although she didn't exactly know what they meant, she walked around the amusment park aimlessly, trying to find something similar.

She then saw a long line to ride the Viking. She figured that she would check it out, just in case there was a special event going on. She made her way to the front and saw a boy dancing. The first thing she noticed was that he had the same shoes she had on.

Could this be what I'm looking for?  The boy captivated the crowd, leaving the people on the ride wanting to watch as well.

He was sweating heavily and looked up at Hyosun. He bboyed his way to her, and smiled. "Hi~ I'm Taemn. We're going to live together and I'm your teacher."

Hyosun smiled. "Nice shoes! Anyway, It's nice to meet you I'm Hyosun. But you can call me Sunnie or Hyosunnie."

He looked at her with sparkly eyes. "So how old are you?" "I'm 16." His eyes got brighter. "Really? Then you have to call me oppa! Oh we should ride on something at least before we go home. What do you think?"

She looked down and he noticed she was looking at her bag. "Or oppa can take you home now." he winked at her.

The cold windy air brushed her cheek, causing her to shiver. She wasn't used to such cold weather. She wanted to warm up quickly, but was lost.

Minju walked around to find a taxi that would take her somewhere warm. She had an overnight flight, and needed to rest immediately because she feared she would collapse at any moment.

She texted her unnies while waiting for a taxi to come around. "Unnies~ I just landed in Canada. It's so cold! You guys probably met your teachers right? You're so lucky if you did. Hwaiting!"

Then, a woman approached her, giving her her a picture of a chicken, and a necklace. What exactly am I supposed to do with this?

 

She stared at the picture of the chike, dumbfoundedly. There were absolutely no chickens running around this area and no farm in sight.

Am I supposed to go to a farm by myself? She whined out of frustration. Ah unnies.. ottoke? They gave me some weird things. Aish! I hope this gets better.

Usually Minju would be nice and innocent, but having something so complicated to do plus no map, led her to want to cry.

She was hungry, so she decided to eat something first before thinking it out thoroughly. She went to a nearby sandwhich shop. Because she's a slow and very dainty eater, it took her at least an hour to finish that sandwhich.

It was turning into dinner time in Canada, and the sun was setting. The night clubs and shopping malls had lights on that were very bright.

She tried to get something from her bag when she noticed the necklace and the picture. She looked at it again, letting her mind wander.

Farm? No, I already established the fact that there isn't one near here. Zoo? I'm not sure where that is either. Grocery store? Ah, what would I do there?

She gave up, and started walking, and looking for anything related to chicken. She stepped in a few stores that had chickens on their hoodies and shirts, but there was nothing there.

Not giving up, she kept walking until she saw a fried chicken restaurant. She looked up at the sky, and made prayer hands.

Please let this place be it.. She stepped inside and the place was packed. There were no open seats except for across a man who was stuffing his face with chicken. He even had more trays coming in. Wow he must love chicken.

The waitress saw her, and asked if she would be okay with sitting across of the man who was stuffing his face since he said it was okay for her to sit there.

She didn't mind, as long as she got a clue from somewhere. Even if she had to find it herself. She sat across the man, who looked up at her with a childlike smile.

"Ah-" he said with chicken still in his mouth. "I'm onew!" he kept eating at a rapid speed. She noticed the necklace he had on was the same as hers. "You must be my student. We can go to our house after I'm finished eating. Would you like some?"

She gave a nervous smile. "Um no thank you." He just shrugged and noticed she wasn't wearing her necklace. "You should put on your necklace, that way we can find each other easily."

She nodded and put it on herself. "Um.. okay. Oppa?" He didn't respond and just kept eating the chicken. "Ah this is so good!~"

The last flight to Osaka has just landed. The sky was pitch black, but the lights from the buildings made it pretty. Jiyeon was the last to get to her destination because of turbulence in flight.

There was nothing that she could do but wander around the city.  The nearest building that was interesting enough was the shopping center.

Although not many people were there, the people she was on the flight with decided to go there as well for a late dinner or midnight snack.

She looked around at what might have been the most unique mall of all time. In almost every store, there were cosplay costumes or game stores. Even manga stores were abundant.

Jiyeon didn't care for those kinds of stores, and kept walking in the hopes of finding a store that would suit her tastes.

Then, the same man who approached Eunkyung approached her. She looked at him suspiciously, taking a few steps back as if she was trying to protect herself. She went into the crowded places so that if that man did anything, he would've been caught.

She stopped in the middle of the mall which had a huge clock that had military time on it. The closer the man approached, the more her eyes got serious.

He held out a package and walked away. Inside the package were a mission card and a  pink shirt.

Ah! This is my favorite color! She searched for the mission card and read it. It stated "The first thing you have to do is change into the t-shirt inside the package. Next, you must find a contemporary store in the middle of this anime haven mall. Your teacher may or may not be there, but they should be wearing the same shirt as you."

Oh great. Now I have to walk even more? Her feet were starting to hurt from all the walking. From the outside, you would think the mall would have at least an elevator or an escalator.

However, the mall only had stairs and tons of levels. She was searching on the third level, but failed at finding a contemporary store.

She moved on to the fourth and fifth floor, where her expecations started to drop. Again, there were no contemporary stores. She decided to try again on the sixth and last floor. There MUST  be a contemporary store here.

With hawk eyes, she looked around the mall. The store was all the way at the end, and had the most colorful entrance.

There were many people going in and out of the store even though it was near to closing time. She walked inside, amazed at how much clothes there were. She remembered the mission she had to do and searched for someone with a shirt similar to hers.

She made it all the way to the back, to where the dressing rooms were and still no match. Then she saw a figure come out of one of the dressing rooms with a handful of clothes. The person returned it to the sales person, as if they were dissatisfied with the clothes.

The person turned and looked at her. Omo! It's key! It seems key recognized her as well, as he approached her. He scoffed and said "Wow look at this outfit they're making us wear. This is ridiculous. We have to go shopping ASAP whenever we have time. I'm tired now let's go home."