Jiyeon's mission: Sungmin is a predator?!

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Jiyeon's point of view:

I over viewed my list of people to entertain. There were so much, that I didn't think I could handle it all, until I remembered that Key had to help me. I handed him majority of the stack and kept one for myself. "Here you go. You can do all of these if you don't mind." He nodded. "Oh, it's fine by me. Who is the person that you have to entertain?" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'm not telling you~" He smiled. "Okay then, good luck! I'm going to go off and find my share now." I nodded. "Okay, good luck" I looked at the only piece of paper in my hand. When I read the name, I was about to hyperventilate. I thought that I was in heaven. I looked up to the sky. Heavens. Is this my lucky day?

I searched for the person on the paper, and approached him. "Hello, are you Sungmin-ssi?" Oh my goodness. He's my ultimate bias in Super Juinor! And I get to talk to him! Kyaa~ He smiled sweetly at me. "Hello, Yes I'm Sungmin." He stuck out his hand. "And you are?" I took his hand and shook it. "Annyeonghaseyeo, my name is Jiyeon. I'm the leader of Roses."

He smiled bigger. "It's nice to meet you Jiyeon-ah." I blushed. "It's nice to meet you too."

Key's point of view:

I can't believe Jiyeon stuck me with so many people in one night. Oh well, I love her anyway. I sought out to find Leetuk and Kibum from Super Junior first. I greeted my sunbaes and they gave me a huge hug. Well, Leetuk hyung did anyway. Kibum hyung was quiet like always. "So, you're supposed to entertain us?" asked Leetuk hyung.

I nodded. "Well, I was supposed to have a partner but she took only one person and said I have to do the rest." Leetuk hyung let out his famous laugh. "Oh~ That . Do you know which one she took?" I shook my head. "She didn't even bother to tell me." Kibum's eyes were somewhere. "What do you see?" asked Leetuk hyung. "Sungmin  hyung is with a girl."

I turned my head, and I saw Jiyeon. Is she flirting wit him?! Grr. That should be my spot not his.

Jiyeon's point of view:

It was fun finally being with the idol of my dreams. Nothing could ever make this day go worse. Or so I thought. Sungmin inched closer to me, and whispered in my ear. "Someone is jealous." I looked around for any possible person, and I saw Key glaring at us. "Oh dear."

Sungmin said "Yup, you just wanna text each other while we're next to each other? That way he won't be as mad." I nodded. "Sure. What's your phone number?" We exchanged phone numbers and Sungmin oppa texted me first.

To: Jiyeon

From: Sungmin

"Isn't it weird that we're texting each other even though we're sitting next to each other?"

To: Sungmin

From: Jiyeon

"I admit, it is a bit weird. haha."

To: Jiyeon

From: Sungmin

"So who is that guy?"

To : Sungmin

From: Jiyeon

" He's my teacher."

To: Jiyeon

From: Sungmin

"Then why is he acting like he's your boyfriend?"

To: Sungmin

From: Jiyeon

"He confessed to me earlier today. I didn't accept his feelings though."

 

To: Jiyeon

From: Sungmin

"Why not?"

To: Sungmin

From: Jiyeon

"It's a complicated story."

To: Jiyeon

From: Sungmin

"Care to tell me the story?"

Just as I was about to reply, Key came over to us and grabbed my hand. "She's mine."