Bubblegum kiss

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Minju POV:

"But what if I like you more than I like chicken?" That's impossible. He's lying. Everyone knows he's obsessed with chicken. It's all over the internet too. I sighed, taking his hands off of me. I walked to the other side, and he followed me. Aish. Doesn't he know when to leave a girl alone? He wrapped his arms around me again, leaving me feeling sad. "What's wrong Minju-ah?" I shook my head. "You wouldn't understand oppa." He playfully poked my forehead. "Yah, it's because I'm an oppa that I might understand. Now tell me what's wrong."

I took out a piece of gum, trying to distract him. "Eh, where did you get that piece of gum?" I waved the package in front of him. "This? I got it when the girls were swarming you. It's actually quite good. Would you like some?" He said "Uh? Sure. I would." I gave him a piece of gum, and to further distract him, I suggested a bubble blowing contest.

Onew POV:

I won't let her win even if she's a girl. We prepared our gum, and blew the bubble hoping it would be big by chance. They were about the same size, causing us to try once more. I waited until she blew hers, and it was a perfect bubble. I couldn't resist and I bit the bubble making our lips touch. She closed her eyes as if she was a pro.

"Yah! You closed your eyes. Eh, maybe the maknae isn't so innocent as everyone thinks huh?" Her eyes shot open and she ran to a bench and slapped herself. She was frustrated and it showed especially when she looked at me. "You, you stole my first kiss!" I playfully . "Yeah? If that was your first kiss, then how did you know how to close your eyes?"

Minju POV:

Why did I close my eyes? I don't know. Natural instinct I guess? But that really was my first kiss! Ottoke? I don't want to fall for him more one bit. I glared at him "I did not know to close my eyes, I just did okay? I'm human too you know. It's probably just natural instinct." He was nearing me, and brought his face close to mine making my heart skip a beat. "Then, what do you think about this natural instinct?"

He pecked my lips and unknowingly, I had a smile. I hugged him saying "This is what I feel I should do." I changed the mood by saying "oh by the way, I think you need to stop eating chicken. I suddenly see a slight resemblance between you and chickens." with my tongue sticking out. He stuck his tongue back at me and said "Oh yeah? Well can I be your chicken?"

Here we go again. "Yes, you can be my chicken." I hope I'm making the right decision. He gave one of his famous smiles and held my hand. "I'm gonna announce it to my dongsaengs. You should text your unnies." He's right. I should. I brought out my phone and texted them all. "Unnie, guess what? Onew oppa is my chicken now." I giggled at the thought of their reactions. I hope none of them will kill me. But then again, they're really nice.

Onew POV:

Assa! I finally got myself a girlfriend. Now people will stop connecting me to chicken. It was a fun ride though. I brought out my phones and texted my dongsaengs. "Yah! Your hyung just scored a girlfriend. Don't mess with her though because of it. I'll talk to you all later kekeke." I turned to her and played with her hair. Apparently I looked overly happy because she asked "Is there anything wrong with you? You kinda have a creepy smile right now. Totally looking eish. I laughed at her silliness. "Since I'm your chicken, you can be my jagiya. Is that name okay with you?"

I was hoping it'd be okay with her. Although I didn't find a unique name yet, I was pretty sure I was going to find one soon. I anticipated her answer, sweating bullets because of it. She was still busy chewing the gum until she suddenly stopped and pouted. "Oppa~" She's cute but I didn't know she had this much aegyo in her. "That nickname is so unoriginal. Can't you find another nickname? Hmm? Please~" I bit my lip. "That's the only one I can think of so far. I promise I'll think of a better nickname. Just wait until then okay?" Her expression was brighter now. I'll take that as a yes.

Minju POV:

I admit I was a bit disappointed at the fact he couldn't think of a better name. But I couldn't really blame him. We were already an item. Did I really need anything more? I got a few texts back from the unnies. Which made me smile. Most of them were very supportive. Then manager oppa came towards us. "Manager oppa. How did you know we were here?" He looked at us and saw us holding hands. "Eh? You two are a couple now? Congratulations!" He pat onew oppa on the back. He turned back to me.

"I was looking for you everywhere. Come quickly there's something I need to tell you." "Something you need to tell me? Can't you say it in front of Onew oppa? It isn't all that bad right?" He shook his head in desperation. "No I can't say it here. You have to follow me somewhere real fast." My heart skipped a beat. What's going on? Manager oppa turned to Onew oppa "I'm taking her for a while. Don't worry, I'll bring her back here later." Onew oppa gave me an encouraging smile. "You should go. I'll be waiting here for you."

I was being dragged by manager oppa, and the whole time I was being dragged I looked back at Onew oppa who never stopped smiling. Please don't let it be something too bad. Manager oppa led me to a dark place so no one could see us talking. Oh no.. "Manager oppa, I don't like dark places. Can we perhaps... go out to somewhere sunny?" He shook his head rapidly. "No we can't. The main reason for that is because no one must know about this except for you." I tilted my head to the side. "So does that mean I can't tell Onew?" He sighed "I think you might have to."

I waited for him to say whatever he needed to say but I suppose he couldn't say it. I saw sweat coming from him and he was spazzing out. "What's wrong? What do you need to tell me?" He took a deep breath and meditated. "Okay, now I'm ready to tell you." I stayed quiet, highly curious of what his point was going to be. "I just got news that you are temporarily being pulled out of Roses training activities. Your parents want you to go home to America because they disapprove of it right now. I don't know if something happened, but you need to go back to America until you convince your parents. If you can't then you lose your contract with SMent."

I felt as if the world was crashing down on me. How could they do this? They knew that this was the biggest dream of my life and no one objected to it. Not until now anyway. How can I tell this to Onew? It might mean that we can never see each other again. But the sad part is, we just got together. I faced the manager with a smile. "Don't worry." my eyes were tearing up. "I'll convince my parents to let me continue no matter what. Please, help me in keeping this contract. I've already come so far." He hugged me. "It's okay. As your manager, I will fight for you. Hwaiting on convincing your parents. You leave tomorrow. Now go and tell Onew."

I nodded and slowly walked there afraid that I would arrive there sometime soon and not be able to tell him. I wiped my tears trying not to leave any trace of tears. It seemed as if he noticed my from afar, because he ran towards me and immediately hugged me. "Jagiya~" he said lovingly. "Yes, chicken?" He pinched my cheeks. "Aigoo my jagiya. I told you I would wait for you. Aren't you happy?" In order to keep the mood up, I grabbed his hands and jumped up and down. "Of course I'm happy you waited for me. You're the best!"

We sat down on the bench we sat on before and it was getting cold. I could see him freezing. "Oppa~ You seem a bit cold. Do you want to go inside? It's going to be warmer. Hmm? Do you want to?" He flicked the bench and it made a "pak!" sound. I got a bit scared, letting go of what I asked. He massaged my shoulders and asked "Did that scare you?" I reluctantly nodded. "HAHA. Don't worry jagiya, I don't hit people I love." I looked at him in disbelief. "Are you sure?" He nuzzled my neck. "I'm sure. I won't hit you I promise."

Just when I thought I was off the hook of telling him for now, he asked "So, what did you manager tell you?" I looked down at the floor and mumbled. "I have to go back to America." He was confused. "What? What about America?" I put my face into his chest and I could breathe in his scent. I'm really going to miss you. "I have to go back to America." I said. This time with more strength and confidence. He took my head off his chest. "What do you mean you have to go back to America?"

I sighed. "I have to go back to America tomorrow. As of right now I'm taking a break from being a trainee. My parents disapprove for some reason. It doesn't make any sense because at first they supported me and then they decide to take away my dream from me. My manager pulled me aside because he wanted to tell me that hopefully I'm still in the group. I just have to convince my parents to let me come back to Korea. Until then I can't come back." I said it in one breath, and I was breathless.

He tried to comprehend what I said and repeated everything in a simpler way. "So, you have to go back home and convince your parents to let you stay in Korea?" I nodded. "Pretty much." He became angry at this moment. Which got me scared. "How in the world could they do this to us? Aish! This is not good at all." he said while stomping around. He turned to me, which caught me off guard. "Ah! You scared me." He tapped his finger on his lips. "You know what? We're going to America together to settle this thing."