Annyeong Haseyo! We are blooming Roses!

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Hi everyone! I'm sorry this chapter took so long. I have finals to study for and typing up this story I didn't do my podcast. aha oh well! That can wait. I didn't really have that much ideas in mind to make it more interesting but I'm working on it I promise~. I think I'm going to put in a poll every once in a while. Anyway, onto the story!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

At SM building, the SNSD members were waiting for Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. "Do they have another schedule?" Seohyun asked.

Taeyeon replied "I don't think so. They went to meet a friend I think. Let's just wait for them patiently okay? It shouldn't be that hard to decide what we should do together for our first annual get together for no reason."

Jiyeon arrived at SM building. She bid goodbye to Dongwoon. "I'll see you soon!" she waved goodbye as he drove off. Within 5 minutes, Sooyoung walked through the door with Jiyeon walking beside her. "You made it!" All of the SNSD members cried out. They saw Jiyeon and greeted her. "Hi, we are Girl's Generation! May we ask who you are?"

Jiyeon bowed to her sunbaes "Annyeong Haseyo! My name is Lee Jiyeon. It's a pleasure to meet you. Sooyoung spoke up for Jiyeon. "I have to make this quick. She's a member of "Roses" and Lee Soo Man chairman is waiting for her so she has to get going."

"Is that so?" they all asked. "Well in that case, you should get going. Good luck on your debut! Hopefully we'll get to share the stage soon." Taeyeon said.

She bowed to them, and quickly went to the elevators. She was still early, but she still wanted to get there quickly.

The elevator doors opened and she went in by herself. Is there no one else in this building? Jiyeon shrugged it off. The door opened, and she was already on the floor Lee Soo Man's office is on. She continued to walk forward. "I wonder if the rest of the members are here."

She knocked on the door several times. Am I in the right place?  After the third knock, the door opened. "Please come in."

Jiyeon walked inside, only to find that no one else was there yet. Lee Soo Man smiled at her. "Hello, please have a seat." He gestured to one of the couches.

She quietly sat down, and a woman came in with two cups of tea. She handed one to Jiyeon, while the other one went to Lee Soo Man. He looked at her. "You must be wondering why you're the only one here right?"

Jiyeon nodded. "Don't worry, the others should be arriving soon. In the meantime, please drink your tea comfortably." He suddenly got a call to go outside. "I have a matter to attend to. Please wait here."

Jiyeon looked around the room. "So this is what it feels like to be in SM.."

Within 5 minutes after Jiyeon's arrival in Lee Soo Man's office, Hyoyeon and Hyosun arrived at SMent building.

Hyoyeon was holding Hyosun's hand and ran to the door. She didn't want the rest of the members to wait too long. "Unnie!" Hyosun cried out. "Slow down a bit please? It kind of hurts."

Noticing her dongsaeng was in pain, she slowed down. "Mianhe, I didn't consider it. Please forgive me?" Hyosun giggled. "Of course unnie, how can I stay mad at you?"

They walked through the door, and the rest of the SNSD members looked up. They saw Hyoyeon was there so they gave a sigh of relief. "Finally you're here!" The rest of the girls exclaimed.

Hyosun was behind Hyoyeon so they couldn't see her. But when she took a step forward, they were able to see her. Especially Sunny.

Sunny was glaring at her, but Hyosun didn't notice until she looked around at the SNSD members after bowing. "Hello, my name is Jung Hyosun. I'm going to be in the new group called Roses." The rest of the members greeted her "Hi! It's nice to meet you. There is actually one member of Roses waiting upstairs. You should go to see her."

Hyosun nodded, and glared at Sunny while everyone wasn't looking. She turned to Hyoyeon. "Unnie, I'll see you later." "Mm, okay Hyosunnie. Call me when you're done okay?" "Ah, sure."

She continued onto the elevators, where people were waiting. There were so much people, but luckily they let her on the first elevator. She went up and on to the floor she was supposed to be on. She was the only one that got off. Ah so this means no one in this elevator are going to be the members.

She knocked on the door, but no one answered. Instead, Jiyeon opened the door, and motioned her inside.Since Jiyeon didn't know her that well, she didn't speak. Instead, there was an awkward silence.

At that time, Lee Soo Man came back inside. "Oh Jung Hyosun-ssi. You're here. Sit there comfortably. My assistant will bring you tea in a moment.

She bowed and sat down on the couch opposite of Jiyeon, waiting for the others to arrive.

Yesung pulled over in front of SM building. He didn't want to let go of his sister, but he was too quiet of a person to say anything. He turned to her. "Eunnie-ah. No matter what happens, if you need me, call me araso?"

Eunkyung gave her brother a thumbs up. "Don't worry oppa, I'll be fine. And of course I'll call you when I need you. I'm going now." She waved goodbye and walked inside the building.

She felt eyes looking at her. She turned and saw SNSD. She bowed to her sunbaes, and kept walking. She reached the office in just minutes and knocked on the door. Lee Soo Man called out. "Please come in."

Eunkyung let herself in and noticed there were two members there already. She greeted them with a bow and sat down next to Jiyeon since she was closer.

Ah so these are some of the members. Why are they so quiet? There was an awkward silence.

It was quite obvious. He told them "Don't talk to each other yet okay? We have to wait for the other members so you don't have to repeat yourselves."

They exchanged glances and nodded in agreement. Eunkyung was bored, so she got out her phone and texted Yesung.

"Yesung Oppa. What should I do? Lee Soo man Chairman won't let us talk to each other yet until the other members come." Yesung was watching tv at that time. "ehh, I'm watching my favorite show right now. But I guess I'll talk to you. So what's up? Are the members so far pretty? Wanna hook me up?"

She knew he was just joking, but it annoyed her. She texted back "You do know that I'm just gonna ignore that :P. Anyway, so are by yourself?"

"Nope. Silly girl, I'd be bored. :P I invited the Super Junior members. You know they're looking forward to your debut so work hard okay?" "Sureee."

Minju was already on her way to SM building. The bus was packed as usual around that time, so she had to stand up and hold onto a pole. Even if she wore heels, she still wouldn't be tall enough to to reach the handles above her.

She was squished and felt claustrophobic. However she didn't say anything and endured it. Unlike most times, the bus seemed to take forever to get to everyone's destination.

Normally a commute that would take 10 minutes by bus would become 20 minutes. And unfortunately for Minju, her commute was normally 20 minutes.

As she began to worry, she wondered if she should call the agency. However she didn't, because she still had faith.

The bus was slowly emptying, leaving her feeling relieved. It eventually stopped by and she wanted to get off. There was no point in staying on there anyway.

She walked towards the building and saw another girl standing in front. She still went inside anyway.

The SNSD members were still there, except they were eating for a break. She turned and saw the girl standing by the door earlier, glaring at one of the members.

She looked at the direction and she saw it was Sunny.

Mika was outside the building, when she hesitated to go inside. She felt something was up. She looked at her watch, and realized she had no choice. There was no turning back now.

She went inside, only to be greeted by the SNSD members. She turned to them, bowing in a perfect 90 degree angle.

However when she looked up, she noticed the glare she got from Sunny. They never were on good terms, even if she didn't do anything wrong to her. Sunny just kind of hated her and that led Mika to hate her too.

She thought it was annoying to see Sunny there, so she just turned away, only to find a girl looking at her curiously.

She turned away yet again, and walked towards the elevator, as did the girl that was looking at her. Is she following me? They got onto the elevator together, and the girl pressed the number she was about to press.

It couldn't be.. We're going to the same place? Is she a member too? Or, it's just a coincidence?

The elevator door opened, and the girl let Mika go out first. She came out soon after, not saying a word. She had an expressionless face, and knocked on the door Mika was supposed to knock on.

Mika eyed her the whole time. Then came a man's voice. "Oh, please come in." Mika let the girl go in first and went inside after.

She noticed that besides that girl she shared the elevator with, there were three other girls sitting on different couches. They looked up at her and the girl, but the girl quickly sat down next to one of the girls.

She sat down on another couch, that was directly across from Lee Soo Man. He already had a smile on his face.

"Well, we're all here now. Shall we get started? Lee Jiyeon-ssi introduce yourself first."

Jiyeon stood up and bowed to them. I have to go first? Agh this is nerve wracking although I've been with the other two already for quite some time.

"Annyeong Haseyo! My name is Lee Jiyeon. You can call me Jiyeon. I am 19 years old. I have a brother named Dongwoon whom you may know from in the group b2st. Please take care of me."

She sat back down again, and looked nervously around the other people around her. Wow, they're all serious.

Next it was Hyosun's turn.

Hyosun bowed down as well. Come on Hyosun, you can do this. I have to make my two unnies proud. "Annyeong Haseyo everyone." she said energetically.

She continued on. "My name is Jung Hyosun. Feel free to call me Hyosunnie or just Sunnie. I'm 16 years old currently. I am usually veerrry hyper so please don't mind it. Please take care of me!"

She looked down, unable to look at the members faces. Maybe I went too strong for the first meeting? Oh well.

Another girl stood up, with such charm that stunned the other members. The other members were surprised at how brave she was. They mentally applauded her.

She bowed quickly. "Annyeong Haseyo. My name is Kim Eunkyung. My nickname is Eunnie. My brother is in Super Junior. For those of you that don't know, it's Yesung."

After thinking for a few seconds, she continued on. "Oh and I'm 17 years old. Please take care of me."

Lee Soo Man chairman turned to Minju, as if to say it was her turn next. She was a quiet girl, so it was a bit hard for her to stand up and introduce herself.

She did so anyway, with much nervousness. She tried not to stutter, but that failed miserably. "Hello, I'm Young Minju. I'm 15 years old. I'm originally from America. I- hope you t-take care of me."

Her face was as red as a tomato with embarrassment to the point where she hid face behind a pillow that was next to her.

Next it was Mika Song. She stood up and bowed. "Hello everyone. My name is Mika Song. Feel free to call me Miki or Mi." She smiled.

"I'm currently 20 years old and I hope you'll take care of me. It's nice meeting you all." Lee Soo Man applauded them all.

"Lovely ladies, now that we have met each other I guess it's time for us to find out the details hmm?" They looked at each other comfortably now and said in unison. "Ne, Lee Soo Man chairman."

He started off by saying "Since you ladies are in the group "roses", you'll each have a rose color that you'll represent. So, starting off from Lee Jiyeon-ssi."

He cleared his throat, and gestured to Jiyeon. "Pink." He then gestured to Hyosun "Yellow." "Next is Eunkyung-ssi, who has the color red, Minju-ssi your color is white and Mika-ssi your color is peach."

"Next on the agenda is naming of positions. Just so you know there won't be a manager until later. Anyway, Leader- Lee Jiyeon.  Lead Dancer- Jung Hyosun. Main Rapper- Kim Eunkyung. Lead Vocals- Young Minju and Main Vocal- Song Mika. Are you all satisfied with your positions?"

He noticed all of the girls smiles. I take that as a yes. He thought he was done, but he remembered one thing. "Oh! I forgot. When you go on shows and have to introduce yourselves, you know you have to have a catch phrase right?"

They were more comfortable now. Jiyeon said "Ne." He said "Your introduction is "We are blooming Roses!" The girls giggled. Wow so that's what it is. Sounds kind of silly just for a moment.

They looked at their bags next to them. Hyosun asked "So, why did you ask us to bring clothes and other necessities? Are we going to move in together in a dorm?"

He gave them a cheeky smile. "Go downstairs in the car and you'll find out." They sighed for the first time together, but walked downstairs. They saw only one car and they assumed that was the one which of course it was.

The girls were used to each other even if they didn't converse much. "Hey we should get each other's numbers!" said Lee Jiyeon. "I agree!" was said by everyone else. Even Minju.

They started to exchange numbers when the car started moving. They were startled, but soon shrugged it off. Within a few minutes, they were in front of the airport.

"What is this? Are we going somewhere already?" asked Mika. Eunkyung replied with "Probably. Or, we're picking up someone. But who could it be? We already have our members and he said a manager won't come until later."

The car parked in the parking lot, when the driver handed them a note. Minju volunteered to read it aloud.

Dear roses,

I know you're wondering why you got this letter. If you got this letter, then that must mean you're by the airport already. The reason why you are here is because you'll be having extra training separately with a private teacher. I won't tell you who the teachers are, but I can tell you that they're one of the top people in this industry. Ask the driver to hand you a bag. It has all of your tickets inside and your passports (Don't ask me how I got them). Go quickly because your flights are soon.

Sincerely,

Lee Soo Man

"But didn't we just meet each other? Let's keep in touch everyday." asked Hyosun. They nodded in agreement. They took their tickets and passports, unaware of where they were going to go. The girls had different gates, even though three of them were going to Japan.

Jiyeon and Hyosun were headed to Osaka,Japan. Eunkyung was going to Ibiza, Spain, Minju to Vancouver, Canada and Mika was going to Tokyo,Japan.

They waited patiently in the gates, while they got another note.

Dear rose,

You're headed onto where you'll be training until your debut. However, the teachers ultimately decide whether or not you're ready. When you get there, you may or may not have missions to complete everyday. Your first mission is to find your teacher with the clues we give you. It pertains to their personality, so you can get to know them a little. Good luck!

-Lee Soo Man