First Meeting. Well, almost.

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

The members of "Roses" were still in their respective places. It was a Saturday therefore none of them had school or anything of that sort.

They were scheduled to meet sometime in the week, but they didn't know when. Lee Soo-Man was the one who was supposed to call them in. He stated before to them "We're all going to meet each other at the same time. In SM building. When I call you come and we'll discuss the details."

Lee Jiyeon was the first one to be called. She was performing in the usual place where she got discovered by someone from the company. It was her last performance before her shift was over. She played beautifully, capturing the hearts of the audience once again.

When she was done, she felt her phone vibrating. She looked at the caller iD that said "Lee Soo-Man"

She answered in the politest way. "Yoboseyo? This is Lee Jiyeon." Lee Soo-Man also spoke politely. "An-yŏng-ha-se-yo. This is Lee- Soo Man. I mentioned before that you and I are going to meet up with the rest of the girls in the group "Roses". The meeting will be in about an hour in my office. Please pack clothes and necessities since you'll be needing them very soon. Please be punctual."

She replied "Ne. I understand." And he hung up. She sighed. I'm doing this for my family. She walked outside and looked up at the sky and blew a kiss. "This is for you dad." Jiyeon continued to walk home where her brother Dongwoon and friend Sooyoung were waiting for her. They still hadn't celebrated her getting into the group.

When she arrived home, she opened the door to pitch blackness. "Dongwoon oppa! Sooyoung unnie where are you guys?" she called out as she the lights.

They came out from a room with a cake and candles. They both screamed "Congratulations! You're going to be a hallyu star." She warned them in a cute manner "If you scream like that the whole neighborhood will hear you."

Dongwoon went up to her and hugged her tightly. "Oh my little sister is growing up! Remember those embarrasing times when-" Jiyeon used her aegyo. "Oppa~"

Her eyes shifted to the clock that displayed the time. She already took up 10 minutes just being there and she didn't even pack yet.

"Oh man!" Jiyeon sprinted to her room to pack at least half of her clothes and the basic necessities.

She went back outside only to see their confused looks. "Ah.. You're probably wondering why I rushed up right?" They looked at each other and nodded. "It's last minute but I have to be at SM building in about 50 minutes to meet the other members of "Roses."

"Oh.." they replied in unison. Jiyeon put on her cutest act. "Oppa~ Because SM building is so far away from our house do you think you could drive me there? And Sooyoung unnie can you be there for support?"

Dongwoon had a cheeky smile upon his face. "Of course I'll drive you Jiyeon. You know I can't say no to you." She turned to Sooyoung. "What about you Unnie?" Sooyoung smiled as well. "Of course. I actually have to meet up with the SNSD members at SM.

"Really? That's awesome!" They all rode in one car, listening to music quietly.

The next person to be called was Jung Hyosun right after Lee- Soo Man called Jiyeon. She was in the mall hanging out with her two friends Kim Hyoyeon and Liu Amber. Because she was the last to join the group, their excitement was still fresh.

They were shopping around for plushies. Well Hyoyeon and Hyosun were. While playing with a hello kitty plushie that was holding a rose, she turned to her friends.

"Hyoyeon unnie, Amber unnie when you first debuted, what did it feel like?" They smiled and shook their heads.

"Hyosunnie, we aren't going to ruin the surprise for you. Plus, it may feel different for you than it did for me." said Hyoyeon. Amber agreed by saying "That's true. Some people find out it's not for them when they first debut or they decide it's what they wanted."

They spent a great amount of time in that store but didn't buy anything. Most of the items they had they already had in their own homes.

Amber was hungry, so she suggested that they eat. They both shrugged and followed along. While eating, Hyoyeon was curious about the group. "So, why haven't you guys met yet?" She had food in so she held up her hand as if to say "Hold on please."

When she swallowed, she said "I'm not sure. Lee-Soo Man chairman said that we would meet each other sometime this week and he said he'd call us." Hyoyeon nodded. "Ah, so did you get your colors, positions,how you're going to introduce yourselves and nicknames yet?"

Hyosun took a sip of her drink. "Nope, not yet. It's probably going to happen at the meet-"

Hyosun's phone rang. "Yoboseyo? This is Jung Hyosun speaking." Lee Soo-Man was on the other end. "An-yŏng-ha-se-yo. This is Lee- Soo Man. I mentioned before that you and I are going to meet up with the rest of the girls in the group "Roses". The meeting will be in about an hour in my office. Please pack clothes and necessities since you'll be needing them very soon. Please be punctual."

Before she could reply, he hung up. He must be a very busy person. She saw that he two unnies were looking at her. Amber was curious about who was on the other line. "Oh, it was Lee-Soo Man chairman. He said I have to be at SM with clothes and necessities in an hour."

Hyoyeon shot up. "Oh my gosh! I just remembered that I have to meet the SNSD members at SM building too." She turned to Hyosun. "Sunnie, do you want to ride with me? I think we'll save time that way."

She nodded and got up to leave. They turned to Amber and apologized. "Amber unnie, I'm sorry I have to go now." "Amber, I'm sorry we'll see you later okay?"

They rushed off to Hyoyeon's car. Amber sighed. "Ah, those two. Oh well, I understand the situation. I should meet up with Mika before she has to leave too." she said as she watched the two run.

On the other side of town, Kim Eunkyung was with her brother Yesung. They were at a park, sitting under a tree. She was busy writing, while Yesung was busy listening to music. They were in their own little worlds, but still enjoyed each other's company.

She wrote poems about the hot summer. Yesung was peeking over and wanted to take a look. "Eunnie, let oppa see your work."

Eunkyung gently pushed him. "No way, not until I'm done." Yesung looked around and went back to his music. She had writer's block on one poem, so she looked around for any inspiration.

In front of her, a couple was making out. Which is exactly what she hated the most. Or one of the things she hated the most.

She poked Yesung. "Oppa." He looked at her, taking off his headphones. "What is it Eunnie?" Eunkyung pointed in front of them. "Aish, Oppa people are making out in public again. And I can see it. It's so annoying. Don't they know that it's gross and disturbing?"

Yesung put his arm around her shoulders. "Eunnie-ah, I understand. I admit it. But don't be surprised if I complain about you when you eventually makeout with someone in public. You know that would make oppa very sad."

She gave him a look of disbelief. "Oppa! How could you think I'd do that? I would never do that."

He poked her as if she was being tickled. "Aigoo Eunnie. You're so sweet even if it doesn't seem like it." Eunkyung was annoyed. "Yah oppa!" Yesung got up and tried to escape. She chased after him trying to catch him. "Oppa! I'm going to get you."

She sped up until she felt her phone vibrating and she could hear her ringtone. It was her one of her brother's songs when he's a part of super junior.

Eunkyung saw who it was on the caller iD. She stopped running after Yesung to answer the call. "Ne. Yoboseyo?" Lee Soo-man repeated what he said to the other girls.

Yesung approached her and asked who it was. When she said "It was Lee-Soo Man chairman.", his eyes went wide. "ah, so I assume you have to meet your other members today then? How long have you got?"

She went to grab her book that she wrote in and said "Mm.. 1 hour." "One hour?! Quickly! We don't have much time." They both ran to their house since it was nearby. Yesung helped her pack and got the car ready.

"You got in through a dancing competition right? Maybe you'll be the next Eunhyuk. The girl version." he joked as he started to drive.

Minju Young was practicing Hula at her apartment. She didn't have any friends that she could hang out with nor any family to bond with. Her family was in the United States. They didn't approve of her being in Korea and living on her own, but it was something she really wanted to do.

It was a sad life, up until the point she got into "Roses". She pondered on what the other members would be like. Maybe I'll make a few friends? At least Minju hoped so.

Being bored of dancing all day, she went out to drink a cup of coffee at a nearby mall. That way she would be able to drink coffee which is an everlasting love, and go shopping.

She couldn't drive so she took the public bus where people were talking about the new group she is a part of. The high school girls her age were gossiping about how they may be ugly and have no talent at all.

It angered her greatly. She had never even met the members but she knew that somehow they would become her family. When she arrived at the mall, she walked out of the bus. She saw the name of the mall. It brought back good memories for her.

It was where she was discovered. She was the only one who didn't preform anything to get in which made her wary at first. At the same time, she also felt insecure. At times she got nervous meeting them.

"I have no talent compared to them." She said aloud while sighing. She knew she had to try the hardest because she was the most lacking. The only type of dance she could do definitely wasn't popular in Korea. It probably never will be.

She just bought a cup of black coffee when she received a call. It was from LSM chairman. She is normally very quiet, but she still answered. "Yoboseyo? It's Minju Young."

He had already repeated the same thing to three other girls, so he decided to say something different before he sounded like a robot. Instead he said "In one hour there will be a meeting with the members of "Roses" We'll discuss all the details then. Remember to pack clothes and other necessities. Please be on time."

She didn't respond, so he hung up. She got up from her chair and took the bus home. Let's do this!

The last person to be called was the eldest, Mika Song. She was at the same mall Jung Hyosun and Minju Young were at. Oddly enough, Jung Hyosun and Mika Song shared a mutual friend, Amber Liu.

Amber knew that the two would be in the same group, but still didn't say anything. She felt it would ruin the surprise.

It was juicy news that she was tempted to spill so she took Mika to a jewlrey store. She knew how much she loved jewlrey. However because Amber was so tempted, she asked her "Are you excited to meet your new members?"

Mika was too busy with looking at jewlrey that she didn't hear her question. This time, Amber asked a different question. "You've tried for so long. Now that you finally hit the jackpot, are you excited to meet your new members?"

Mika looked up at Amber from the necklace she thought was lovely. "I know for a fact that I'll be mad at them some point in my career or time with them, but I'll still treat them as best as I can. If anyone picks on them, they'll feel my wrath."

Amber smiled. "Of course you will. Oh and I hear you're suppose to meet today?" Mika gave her a questioning look.

"How do you know that? I don't even know that. The chairman said he was going to call me when it was time but so far he hasn't called me." Amber tried to quickly change the subject. "Oh nothing Ijust figured you know? Woman's intuition. Oh hey look they're having a sale at the music store!"

She had awesome reaction time and within two seconds, she was in the music store searching through all of her favorite artist's CD's.

Because she loved music so much, she could spend forever in there. She looked around and saw Amber by the f(x) CD's.

"Dongsaeng. what are you doing by your own CD's?" Mika asked as she approached Amber. "Oh, I'm trying to see how well we're doing." "Ah.. I see."

Mika suddenly got a call, which on her phone read Chairman. She answered typically with a "Yoboseyo?" LSM repeated what he said to Minju Young. "In one hour there will be a meeting with the members of "Roses" We'll discuss all the details then. Remember to pack clothes and other necessities. Please be on time."

She hugged Amber "I have to go now I'm sorry. I guess you were right. We're meeting today. I'm gonna go home and get ready okay? Bye."

She left fairly quickly. Amber smiled as she saw her walk away. I can't wait to hear the story once it spreads in SM building.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! I'm sorry if this took kind of long. Anyway, I'm also sorry if this chapter isn't to your liking. This was basically an experiment chapter. If you want me to change my writing style or change anything for that matter feel free to make your suggestions. Also, I kind of regret writing it like this so if you like it please tell me :D If I got anything wrong, please tell me that as well. Oh! And please tell your friends about this story if possible cause the more support the merrier (: And they can make suggestions as well. Idk when I'll be able to update next but please wait patiently~