Mika's mission: I've got the comedian?

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Mika's point of view:

After the announcements, everyone just stopped. And then after a while, the party continued. I guess I shouldn't worry so much either right? Unlike most of my band mates, most of the guests I was assigned to left early. I didn't know whether or not I should be relieved, happy or sad about it. I just shrugged and checked off everyone that had to leave early. That only left one person, which made me happy.

I looked down at the list and read it over and over again. Jonghyun was starting to get suspicious and worried. "Why what's wrong?" I looked up from my clip board. "Nothing is wrong." He looked down at the clipboard that was still in my hands. He stared at it for a while, his eyes widening each time he looked it over. "We have to entertain Shindong Hyung?!"

I was a bit worried because one, he's a comedian. And two, well because he's a comedian. Those kinds of people are usually hard to entertain because they have already reached a level that is unattainable for most. And I can't just be naturally funny. I can't be forcefully funny either.

I sighed, looking over to Jonghyun. I grabbed his hands, making him blush. He went closer to me and kissed my lips once. "Yes?" I pouted. "You're funny right?" I asked him with aegyo.

Jonghyun's point of view:

Did she really just ask me if I was funny? I can be sometimes. It's just that I can't get up to Shindong hyung's level. I didn't want to disappoint Mika. I really really wanted to help her. But I just didn't know how. Maybe I would  have to call for backup? I scanned the room. The only people I saw were Eunkyung and Minho kissing on the side. Wait, they're kissing?! They're together now? Oh well. I didn't care anymore.

I looked around the room and dang. No one else. I sighed and admitted that I surrendered. "I'm sorry Mika-ah. I'm just not funny." She giggled. "It's okay, you're so handsome~" she kissed me deeply, leaving me wanting for more. But instead of giving me what I wanted, she stopped. And I pouted.

She said "We don't have anytime for that right now. We have to succeed in entertaining Shindong hyung. If we succeed, you can have more. I promise." I was so excited. If there's anything that would make my day, it's a chance to kiss Mika. Heck, at this point I wanted to make out with her and make her officially mine.

Mika's point of view:

Surprisingly Shindong oppa hasn't arrived yet. I heard he was picking up his date. Maybe he's picking up his girlfirend? I turned to Jonghyun who was patiently waiting with me. "Jonghyun. Shindong oppa isn't here yet. What should we do?" He smiled mischievously at me. "I know what we should do." "Huh?" He dragged me somewhere, but I had no clue as to where we were going.

He dragged me into the men's bathroom, leaving me really worried. "Jonghyun, this is the men's bathroom." He kissed me repeatedly, making sure I wouldn't talk. He kissed me like that continuesly for 5 minutes, and he finally stopped. He fixed my clothes and my hair. I fixed my mask and we went outside the bathroom, pretending like nothing happened.

I scanned the room, in hopes of finding Shindong and his girlfriend. I finally spotted him with a girl I assumed was his girlfriend. I tapped Jonghyun's rear end. "I think I see them." He looked at me with a confused look. Since he was confused, I pointed to where I saw him. He said "Oh. Let's go." he held my hand and we walked off towards the only person we were supposed to entertain.

Jonghyun's point of view:

We got there in front of Shindong hyung, who acknowledged us by saying "Oh~ If it isn't our jonghyunnie. Oh and who is this lovely lady?" It made Mika blush. I bowed down to him and soon Mika followed suit. "Hi sunbaenim. You're looking  rather dashing today." I gestured to the lady next to him. "And this must be?" He let out a hearty laugh. "Who else would it be? It's my girlfriend of course!"

We all laughed. "But of course!" I turned to his girlfriend. "You're looking lovely." Shindong played along with me. "Hey~ Don't hit on my girlfriend~" I was happy that the atmosphere was so bright. I looked over at Mika who seemed to be having a wonderful time as well. Instead of us entertaining Shindong, he was entertaining us. I hope no one finds out about this.

Mika's point of view:

All of a sudden, a really fast song came one, making everyone want to dance. We looked at each other awkwardly. I didn't know what to say until Shindong said "I think the girls should dance together while us guys talk." He nudged Jonghyun. "what do you think?" Jonghyun didn't disagree with him. He said "sure. Mika, why don't you dance with Shindong's girlfriend?"

I honestly didn't mind. I looked at her. "Do you wanna dance together?" She smiled sweetly at me. "Sure I'll dance with you!" We wildly headed for the dance floor and let loose. Our inner beasts of dancing were lashing out, causing everyone to cheer us on at the dance floor. I'm a better dancer than I thought.

Jonghyun's point of view:

I thought it was adorable the way that Mika danced. I don't think anyone could really beat that. The fact that everyone was cheering her on made me feel proud of her. And of course, proud to be her teacher. Shindong hyung nudged at me again. I looked into his eyes. "Yes, hyung?"

He sighed at me. "So, are you with Mika?" I shook my head. "She said that she wanted me to wait until after her debut. I already promised her that I would." He looked at me like I was crazy. "Why would she do that? Is there anything she's afraid of?" I shrugged. "She just needs to get a fanbase. Actually make that a steady fan base without me first. She wants it to be because of the group's talent, not because she's dating me."

Shindong sighed yet again. "Then why are Onew and that Minju girl dating?" I shrugged. "I guess it's because they're two different girls. They each have their own thoughts and opinions about something like that. Minju thought it was okay so she went for it." He ruffled my hair.

"Well, after she debuts and gets her fan base, snatch her before anyone else does." I smiled. "Don't worry, I will."