Home sweet home? -_-

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Hi everyone! I'm sorry this chapter took a while. Actually, I stayed up all night writing this O/O Anyway make requests on what you want to happen to your character and I'll be your fairy god mother (:PS: I'm on spring break. YAY:D more updates hopefully.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eunkyung said "Sure, it'll be great if we go home now." He walked ahead and looked back, shooting her a flaming charisma glance. It made her blush, which she tried to cover up with her hoodie. They kept walking until they reached the opposite end of the beach. It seems like this person likes working out way too much.

The car was perfectly parallel parked. He unlocked the car and opened the door for her. He also took her luggage and put it in the trunk while she was waiting for him in the passenger seat next to the drivers seat. Once he got in, he started the car and the radio.

The first station was classical music, which definitely wasn't his style. He kept searching for other radio stations until he found one that consisted mainly of rap.

He drove off, being silent the whole time. It turned out the quiet personality he sometimes showed on TV was real.

The car ride took at least half an hour. There was no traffic, but he drove carefully and slowly as if he was enjoying the music. He drove into a parking garage of a tall building.

It was a newly built building, so there weren't many tenants there yet. He picked one and parked. Minho turned the engine off, got out of the car and opened the door for her.

She got out, but he was already by the trunk taking out her luggage. He was a gentleman the whole way even up to when they got to their dorm.

Minho opened the door, and Eunkyung saw that the house was already furnished, including her room. "Wow this place is gorgeous!" she exclaimed.

Minho put her luggage in her room and met her in the living room. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't quite catch your name." She sat down on the comfortable couch and said "Oh, my name is Eunkyung."

He nodded, and looked at the kitchen. "Um, Eunkyung?" "Yes?" He sat down next to her and looked into her eyes. She backed away a little. "What is it?" "Eunkyung-ah, I was wondering if you could make me dinner? I'm starving."

"Oh, sure." She got up and looked in the cupboards. "You do know that you only have ramen in here right?" He nodded. "Yeah, I don't know what kind of food they have in Ibiza. So I stuck with ramen."(A/N I just remembered you wanted to be in Ibiza so I fixed it. I'm sorry if I put you in Osaka the other chapter. But I fixed that too) 

She let out a giggle and cooked the ramen. There was no way she could go out and buy groceries at that hour. She set down the cooked food. She went inside and put away her things. There were only two bedrooms. One was next to hers, but that was already filled. So she just took the one next to it. "I'm going to shower and go to sleep. Goodnight~" Minho thought Ah, she's going to be a fun person to train. But when she was taking a shower, the thought We have to share one bathroom? I'm okay with it when it's my brother but.."

She came out from the bathroom, and Minho looked up at her. He gave her a cute smile, and she nodded to acknowledge it. She blow dried her hair, while on the other side, Minho was cleaning up the dishes. Before going on the bed, she texted her brother. " Yesung Oppa! I miss you. I hope you're doing okay. Call me whenever you can okay? I love you ^^"

As soon as her body became in contact with the bed, she fell asleep without having her blanket on. When Minho was done with the dishes, he sat down. Should I check up on her? He walked inside her room and found her sleeping without a blanket. He gently lifted her up bridal style and used one hand to open up the blanket.

He placed her down again slowly, and covered her up. He looked at her with soft eyes. Tomorrow is going to be one hectic day.

Hyosun blushed at the sudden wink. Despite that, she kept her happy smile. "Oh, sure maybe we should go home now?"

They walked past tons of people who recognized him, resulting in the flashes of the cameras almost blinding her. "Wow oppa you're super popular!" He said energetically, "Yeah, but after your training I'm sure you'll be as popular as me."

The two were walking in perfect harmony. Taemin suddenly stopped in front of a bus stop. "I'm sorry." He apologized sincerely. "I can't drive so we'll have to take the bus. Is that alright with you?"

She shivered, as it was cold now. Hyosun looked around, anticipating the arrival of the bus. "Oh? Yeah it's fine with me."

The area was still noisy and the bus was nowhere in sight. She sighed and tried to keep herself warm while Taemin was oblivious. So he must really be the maknae. It's cute though.

It was like that until 10 minutes later when the bus finally arrived. There weren't many people inside. In fact, they were the only ones in there.

Taemin was looking around for which seat he wanted to sit in when she ran to the back and sat down. "Oppa! This is the best spot. Especially if there's a speed bump. This spot is the most fun." He giddily ran to her. Wow she thinks the the same way as I do sometimes!

He sat down eagerly next to her. The bus started to move and they were on their way home. It wouldn't be long before they arrived at their house but Taemin kept pointing things out on the way to keep Hyosun preoccupied and hopefully entertained.

They arrived, but Taemin didn't help her with her bags. It's okay I'll build up muscle from this. Yeh! They were on the highest floor, which made her feel nervous. The elevator to go up let everyone see the outside and see how high up you are.

Ottoke? I'm afraid of heights.. Her face was squirmy, and the elevator was a bit shaky. She lost her balance and Taemin caught her. "Oh, so you must be afraid of heights. Don't worry. I'll protect you." Her heart fluttered, making her legs feel like jelly. "Um- T-Thank you."

The elevator suddenly stopped, which made Hyosun nervous. Taemin looked around to see what happened when the door opened. "We have arrived. It's nothing to worry about." he said with his hands still on her.

She quickly got her bags and went outside, puffing her cheeks. She turned around and Taemin's skin was within 5 centimeters of hers. "C-can you l-lead the way? I don't know where the dorm is.." He clapped his hands. "Oh yeah that's right! Follow oppa" he said excitedly.

They both reached there exhausted. Being optimistic and happy all of the time can seriously take a toll on someone. Taemin went into his room and cleaned up a bit. Hyosun took a shower and came out in cute pajamas.

Taemin was in the living room waiting for her, when she came out looking drop dead gorgeous. His mouth dropped, but she didn't notice. Instead she asked "Are you going to take a shower?" She asked. He replied "Yeah, I am. Sleep well and we'll start traning tomorrow okay?" She smiled and waved goodbye with two hands."I'm headed off to bed now. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight~"

His eyes followed her as she stepped inside her room and closed her door. She has a unique way of dressing.

They were in that chicken restaurant for at least 3 hours. They were even closing before they left. Minju waited there patiently until he was done. Onew sat back in satisfaction. "This was really good chicken. You should've eaten some."

She gave a fake smile. "Oh, I should have." Onew got up, and offered her his arm. Wow the sweetest thing he's done all night. Minju gladly held onto his arm as they walked through the cold together. "Did you bring a car?" She asked curiously. "Hmm.." He looked around. "I forgot where I parked my car actually." Minju face palmed herself. Oh dear. He looked around more and pointed to a car just down the road. "There it is!"

Once they started walking again, he slipped and fell, and so did she. She fell on top of him, but her face was on the ground. Onew breathed heavily. "Onew condition." she said. He looked down at her. "What did you say?" She quickly got up. "Oh nothing. I said nothing." He shrugged at let it go. She offered him her hand which he gladly accepted.

They had an awkward ride to their house. Or Onew thought so. It was because Minju had already fallen asleep and was far from waking up. He didn't notice until they got there, as he sat back in his seat. How am I supposed to carry her luggage AND her upstairs?

He thought about it a little bit more and got out of the car to carry her first. He locked the car and carried her in an awkward way, making people stop and stare. He started to struggle, but he kept hanging on. She shifted once or twice, making him worried that she'll wake up. She didn't, but her head's weight was already on his arm.

Onew managed to carry her into the house, but threw her onto the bed. Yup, threw her. He noticed it after though, making an "OMG I'm guilty" face.

He hoped that Minju wouldn't wake up and went back downstairs to get her luggage. He brought it up, and Minju was already up by then.

She rubbed her hair and walked outside the room, yawning. "I fell asleep. I'm sorry you had to carry me up." "Hmm, it's okay. You must be really tired. Why don't you get ready for bed and I'll see you there later." That made Minju's ears go on alert mode. "I'm sorry, but what?" Onew gave her an innocent smile. "There's only one bedroom here and there's no way I'm going to sleep on the floor or on the couch so we'll share it. Your name is?" "Minju."

She held up her arms in a cross, facing the other way. No way, nothing like that will happen. Minju got ready and re-entered the room, picking the right side of the bed. She could only sleep on the right side of the bed. She couldn't fall asleep, when she noticed that Onew was coming in.

She tried to pretend she was asleep, only to have her caught. "I know you're not sleeping yet. Don't worry I won't do anything to you." He laid down next to her, their bodies in close contact. "Goodnight Minju-ah. We have training tomorrow morning so sleep well."

They walked together, but at a distance. It wasn't her fault, he just walked too fast. His walk was that of a supermodel, confident and fierce. While hers was elegant and rather peaceful. From afar they looked like complete opposites. Maybe even through close distance as well.

Jiyeon tried to keep up, calling his name repeatedly. "Key, Key slow down please! You're walking too fast." Around the 30th time, he turned around. "Fine, I'll slow down. But you have to hurry up. I'm getting tired and I need my beauty sleep for tomorrow. It's going to be a long day."

She frowned, finally walking to where he was. He continued walking, the communication gap growing bigger. From the start, their teamwork wasn't all that good. This is going to be troublesome. He drove them home, which happened to be an apartment building. The houses in Japan were a bit expensive.

They entered, and the first thing Jiyeon did was organize her things. She came out, and Key was cooking a late dinner. What happened to him? It's like he completely changed. She approached him cautiously, making sure he wasn't possessed by anything. "Key? Is that you?" "Yeah, it's me. Sit down, dinner is almost ready."

She listened to the sit down part. Instead of sitting down by the dinner table, she sat down by the TV and turned it on. There were a few dramas on, and she picked the most interesting one. Key brought out 2 omurice and set it down on the dinner table. He started to nag her.

"Yah! Why are you sitting over there? Dinner is supposed to be eaten by the dinner table. Come here quickly!" She shot him a glare, and went over. "Thank you for  the food." They both said. They ate quietly, while she got a call from Sooyoung. She looked at her phone, contemplating on whether or not to answer it.

Key looked at her with an annoyed face."Who is it? You should just answer it." She said "I will answer it." in a serious tone. It didn't phase him though, he was much worse than anyone could imagine. Jiyeon  stood up and walked into her room. "Yoboseyo? What's up?"

Sooyong answered back in a sick voice. "I just waned to call you because I miss you. And why haven't you called your brother yet? He's worried about you. Call him tomorrow before I hear complaints again." She laughed. My brother is so cute. Dongwoon oppa I miss you too~ "oh but Sooyoung, you sound sick. Are you okay?"

She heard a few coughs. "Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry about me I just got a little sick. Remember to call your brother. I'm hanging up now. Bye."

"Bye~ Get better soon." she hung up, and reluctantly went back to the dining room. She was hungry, so she had to up her pride. "I'm back." He snorted. "You took so long to answer that call. Who was that your boyfriend?" He put an emphasis on the "boyfriend".

She answered back "No, that wasn't my boyfriend but my friend. She just told me to call my brother." "Who is your brother?"  "Dongwoon from b2st." He looked at her in disbelief. "No way. You and him? Related? You've got to be kidding me." His statement sparked an argument that would last the whole night. Ok maybe not the whole night but until 1 in the morning when they both gave up. How am I supposed to train with this guy? Home sweet home -__-

Mika held her breath. Is this really happening?  He smiled at her more and took her hand. He truly was the king of skinship and he sure wasn't afraid to show it. With luggage in one hand, holding Jonghyun's hand in the other, the two looked like a real couple. That got some fans jealous while others were cheering her on.

They were able to get in a taxi, but the traffic was so bad in Tokyo that the rate of an accident went up, causing the driver to drive even slower. Jonghyun loved singing, so he sung in order to keep himself entertained. Their hands were no longer together, and he waved his arms around because it was a girl song.

 

The driver looked at him, as if his behavior were a bit weird. Yup, Japanese culture and Korean culture were totally different. Mika  was also a bit embarrased, but she got used to it. It wasn't like he was a bad person. And he just loved to sing.

They too live in an apartment. Jonghyun was nice enough to carry a few of her bags as well as a few of his own. He didn't move in yet? They got there without anything wrong, and Jonghyun put her bags into her room for her while he put down a few bags in the living room.

He called her. "Mika-ah. Can you come here for a second and help me with something?" She called out "Sure! I can help you." She came out and saw him sorting through a few bags. "What do you need help with?" He held up two bags. "We're going to decorae the living room since I didn't get to earlier."

Jonghyun took out  SHINee pillows and SHINee posters. "We are going to have a SHINee home. Full of SHINee merchandise." She looked at all of the decorations. I wonder if we'll be successful enough to have merchandise like them. She sat down on the couch, wondering what she should to now.

She looked at the clock and realized that it was time to go to bed. She took a shower and wanted to tell Jonghyun to take one too, but he was already sleeping.

Mika gushed at the cute sight and closed the door quietly. Before she went to bed, she looked up recipes and maps online so she could cook breakfast. She also got a text from 2NE1 members and Amber. "Hi girl. What's going on with you? Text me back kay? I heard you're in Japan. Have fun and train well! Roses.. Hwaiting!