Catwalk?

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Hyosun POV:

It was one of those mornings where I couldn't help but feel lazy. Last night didn't go so well. We didn't sleep until late at night because Taemin oppa wanted to watch TV till the wee hours of the morning. I couldn't keep up with him because I was so tired. No matter though, I decided to  face this day like any other day. Happy and carefree. I lay awake in bed, and a sleeping Taemin oppa was sleeping next to me. I didn't look at him, but I could feel him next to me. I my side to look at him, but he had no shirt on. OMG!

I jumped out of the bed and covered my eyes with my hands. "Taemin-oppa~ Wake up please?" I heard his groan, and he got up. "Hyosun-ah do I have anything on my face?" I removed my hands from my face to look at him, and he was standing up. With NO clothes on besides his boxers. I covered my eyes with a pillow. "Taemin oppa, can you please put on some clothes?" 

Taemin POV:

Hyosun asked me to put on some clothes, which I thought was weird. I looked down and I saw that I didn't have anything on besides my boxers. Oh no. I took off my clothes again? Why do I always do that when I sleep? "Ah, I'm sorry Hyosun-ah. I tend to take off my clothes when I sleep." Her eyes were still covered by a pillow, so I put on the clothes I had. I felt bad that everyone got couple shirts the night before, so I decided to go out and buy some. "Hyosunnie, oppa is going to buy something real quick stay here."

Hyosun POV:

I waited until the door closed before putting the pillow down. Why must the day start out so weird? I went and grabbed my phone, and surfed on the internet. There looked like there wasn't that much to do in the area, but I checked it out anyway. There was a mall nearby, which surprised me so I secretly planned to get there somehow. I even called up the manager for some help. Luckily he agreed to drop us off.

An hour later, Taemin oppa still didn't come back. Where did he go? In order to entertain myself, I went on the internet and went onto Facebook. I also checked my email. Have I really been that busy these days? My email and Facebook were flooding with messages. I replied to the ones from Amber unnie and Hyoyeon unnie. I really missed them a lot. I didn't even get to hang out with Amber unnie since I got back. I texted her "Unnie, are you free anytime soon? I want to spend time with you."

Taemin POV:

I saw so many good food. I wanted them all, but I knew I couldn't really do that. It would be too much, so I just bought breakfast for now. I even bought the couple shirts. Hopefully she'll like them. She likes cute stuff right? I took the stairs to our room because I still had so much energy left. I forgot to bring the key with me, so I had to knock on the door. "Hyosunnie, I'm back. Can you please open the door?"

Hyosun POV:

I heard a knock on the door. It was Taemin oppa. I walked over to the door and opened it. He was carrying a ton of bags. "Why do you have so many bags?" He lifted them up and said "I bought breakfast and clothes for us to wear." I let him in, and he set the bags on the table. He laid down on the bed and said "Hyosunnie. Pick whatever you want to eat. I'll eat it with you." I walked over to the bags and saw fruits, cereal and ramen. He laughed "I'm actually a bit more mature than what I seem like on tv. So how is it?"

I took out the fruits which consisted of strawberries, tangerines and grapes.  "Wah! These are are great!" He got up from the bed and pulled out drinks. One was strawberry milk and the other was banana. He handed the strawberry milk to me, and rubbed my back to say "sit down". I brought the strawberries first and the strawberry milk with me. We sat down next to each other when he asked me "Hyosunnie. Can you please feed me? I have this sudden urge to be fed by you."

He wants to be fed by me? I replied "Sure, I'll gladly feed you." I took out a strawberry and put it in front of his mouth. "Say ahh." He smiled and said "Ahh" with aegyo. I was as red as the strawberry and he laid his head on my lap. "I want to stay like this." I pinched his cheeks. "Okay oppa~"

I put the strawberry to his mouth and he ate it. He grabbed a strawberry and was about to put it near your mouth when he got a text. He said "I'm going to put this strawberry in my hand and you can bite from it. I have to text this person back."Must concentrate. I shook my head and fed myself a strawberry. He was still texting the person. When he stopped texting he removed the strawberry from his hand and said "Aw come on Hyosunnie I'm not disgusting am I? You can eat it from my hand."

He held the strawberry again, leaving a lot for me to bite. I shrugged and took a bite when he suddenly pushed the whole strawberry into my mouth. "eh!" I muffled. He stuck out his tongue at me while I chewed the rest of it. When I swallowed I got up. "Taemin-oppa you're going to get it." I chased him around until I got tired.

Taemin POV:

She's so cute. I wanted to take her out somewhere, but I didn't know where. Then I remembered when I stepped out there was a mall nearby. I took out the couple clothes and tossed hers to her. She caught it and asked "Why the sudden toss of clothing?" I headed to the bathroom. "We're going out now so quickly change."  I changed for a bit longer this time, afraid I would have bad timing.

Hyosun POV:

I quickly changed because I thought he would change quickly. But that wasn't the case. He took longer than expected. Even longer than most guys would take. I didn't mind though, It gave me time to pack my things. He came out and he flashed me a smile. "So where exactly are we going?" I asked. He grabbed his phone and showed me a picture. It was the mall I was going to take him to.

"Really? The mall? Wah then we can relieve any stress that way." He grabbed my hand and opened the door. "Shall we go Hyosunnie?" Why did he suddenly grab my hand? He held my hand tighter, as we started walking towards the mall. I could see people's stares on us, but he comforted me by saying "Only look at me." Why is he acting this way all of a sudden?

Taemin POV:

We finally reached the mall. It wasn't long before fans started to swarm us and asking us about our relationship. I didn't answer of course, I want to announce it later. I was about to take Hyosun for some ice cream when a lady stopped us in our tracks. I asked her "Yes, is there anything wrong?" She looked at the both of us. "Can you please help me by being in a fashion show?" A fashion show doesn't seem like a bad idea, but I don't know if this lady is legitimate. I should see what Hyosun's opinion is first.

Hyosun POV:

A fashion show? What is that lady talking about?  I moved closer to Taemin oppa, and instantly felt safer. Taemin oppa nudged at me, keeping his eyes on the lady. "What do you think? Should we do the fashion show?" I shrugged. "I don't know." I asked the lady "Where exactly is this fashion show going to be?" The lady said "In the middle of the mall in about an hour. I have lost some models and I need new ones. Please help me." I happily replied back "We'll do it." I put my head on Taemin "If it's okay with you oppa."
 

Taemin POV:

I blinked my eyes uncontrollably. Does she really want to do this? I said to the lady "It's fine with me. So what are the details?" She looked around and saw the fans still taking pictures. "Follow me into my office and I'll tell you the details." she said. We followed her quietly. When we walked inside her office, it was beautiful. Almost like a wedding dress store minus the wedding dresses. We sat down on one of the couches as she began to speak.

"Since it's in about an hour, I'll have to try and find outfits that fit you. In order to get your hair and makeup done, there is a closed tent that you can enter right after this. The first ones going out will be the men. Then it's the women. After that the both of you will change clothes into couple clothes and go down the runway together. I hope it's not a problem for you."

Hyosun POV:

I don't know whether or not I can match up to the professionals, but I know I will try my best. Taemin oppa grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. "I don't think it'll be a problem." He stood up and gently tugged me. "We'll be leaving now." He bowed to her. I also bowed. We were walking when reporters came up to us, asking us about our current situation. They even asked us if we were dating.

Taemin oppa said that he would clarify our relationship at the end of the fashion show, which made me nervous. There are more people that are going to be watching? We continued walking anyway into the tent the lady instructed us to go into. We each had to go to separate sections, so we couldn't talk at all. I was a bit bummed by it but I knew I'd see him later. I was still in the middle of preparing for my turn when he was already done. I really wanted to see him walk on that runway. "Miss, can you please do it faster if you can?"

I was done as well, just in time to see Taemin oppa. I watched him from backstage and his charisma exploded. It was a different image of Taemin oppa that I haven't seen before. Almost as if he had completely changed. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and it was the lady from earlier. "You have to get changed now." she said. I nodded. When I saw the clothes, it was different from what I expected. The style was edgier than most of the clothes I usually wear and the high heels were sky high. Will I be able to walk in them?

Taemin oppa was already back but he had to go back to his section. He didn't wave to me. I'm guessing he didn't see me. Oh well it's a hectic moment right now. As soon as I was finished, I stood in line to go.  How will I walk?

Taemin POV:

I was already done with my first part, but I didn't see Hyosun. Is she still preparing? I prepared for the next part, when I realized it was almost Hyosun's turn. I have to watch her! I made sure I was changed within seconds which I'm sure I'll wonder how I did in the first place. Hyosun was already almost going on the runway, and I came just in time. I stood backstage and got as close as I could.

She strutted down the runway with the chic ness of a professional supermodel. It's beautiful on her, but I still like the normal Hyosun more. I looked at her with awe. She must be a goddess sent from above. Then when I looked at her shoes, I gasped inside. How can they make her wear that? I looked around for the shoes she came in, and I realized they were sneakers. That's good. At least she can walk later.

Hyosun POV:

I was nervous the whole time. I can't think straight even if I finished it already. I walked backstage and I saw Taemin oppa. He was smiling at me. His smile made me feel relieved. However that moment was short lived because the lady came up to me again to tell me to quickly get changed. I sent Taemin oppa a smile and rushed back to the changing room.

When I finished changing and came out, the hairstylist was waiting for me. She gave me what looked like a leash and said "You have to use this as a prop. Whether it's on you or the guy, it doesn't matter as long as one of you uses it." And she walked away. I shrugged and went to find Taemin oppa. He was waiting patiently in the middle of the tent.

I approached him. "Taemin oppa~" I said with the most aegyo I could muster up at the moment. He hugged me, and wouldn't let me go. That is until he saw the leash. He let go and pointed to it. "What's that supposed to be?" I played around with it. "This? It's a prop we have to use for our last outfit. They said either one of us has to use it. But I think if we don't use it, we'll be in big trouble."

Taemin oppa looked at it. No, make that stared at it. Then he finally looked up at me. "You can put it on me. I wouldn't dare put something like this on you. And actually." He looked down. "No wonder. They're making us wear couple things with dog designs on them." I pouted. "Are you sure oppa? I can wear it if you don't really want to?" He playfully asked "Really?Then you can wear it." He quickly added "I'm just kidding. I'll wear it." He took it from my hands and put it on himself.

We barely had enough time to talk and they called us yet again. We were up next. I still don't know what to do for the pose so it won't be awkward.

Taemin POV:

Hyosun looked nervous and confused so I leaned over and whispered in her ear "Just pull me down the runway and at the end, I'll take care of the pose. Okay?" A look of relief was now on her face. Mission accomplished. We were up now, and she did what I told her to do. As the end of the runway drew near, I became nervous. What kind of pose will I do?

We were finally at the end. The cameras were flashing, and there were high expectations. I turned Hyosun quickly and turned to her so we were facing each other. I kissed her forehead, and I wished the moment would stop. I stopped it when I didn't have to do it anymore, and I held Hyosun's shoulder. She was blushing. I didn't do the wrong thing did I?

It was about time that we go back to get changed so we could leave. We went into the separate changing rooms and promised to meet each other outside. I was out first, and the reporters swarmed near me. Hyosunnie, when exactly are you coming out? My wish came true and she came out. "What is your relationship with her?" She stood next to me as I grabbed her hand. "I like her. Although I don't know if she likes me, I want to like her."