Jealousy has risen. + The first couple?

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Mika POV:

"I am not only her teacher, I'm her admirer. I would appreciate it if you don't flirt with her." Why exactly did he say that? Is it some silly game he's trying to play? He dragged me all the way to our room and pushed me up against the wall. I tried to break free, and asked "Why in the world did you do that? Didn't it ever occur to  you that I was having a great time?" Jonghyun grabbed my hands and growled "If you didn't know why I did that, then you're obviously not the girl I thought you were."

Jonghyun POV:

Why did I do that? She's the girl I LOVE. I could see Mika struggling more to get out of my grasp, and she glared at me. She screamed back "Why do you care about that? You were having fun with your girl fans anyway." Those girls don't matter.
 She went on by saying "You and I are just teacher and student right?"You're more than that. "We aren't supposed to meddle like this with each other's lives. We're two different people who aren't attatched." We don't have to be. I stopped her from talking, by kissing her on the lips.

Mika POV:

He kissed me. What does he think I am? Some toy? I tried to break the kiss, but I failed. Slowly, I fell for his trap. I was falling in love with someone I wasn't supposed to fall in love with. We weren't as far away as I thought. We have more chemistry than I have ever imagined. His touch, made me melt. I leaned onto him, and embraced him. I guess, it's time to accept my feelings.

Jonghyun POV:

She didn't pull away. I was so happy. She even embraced me. I knew now, how this would turn out. The fans? I didn't care one bit. My family? I'll convince them. The company? I could care less if they scolded me for it. I knew there was something special about her, since the first time I saw her. There was no denying that she would be someone special. I pulled away, and I saw her face. She was so beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

She kissed my cheek, and I let go of her, besides holding her hand. I sat her down and her cheek. "I'm sorry for being a jerk earlier.  I want to be more than just a teacher and student. Can you forgive me?"

Mika POV:

It's so cute how he asked me to forgive him. I couldn't say no, but so many thoughts were running through my mind. I haven't even debuted yet, there's only some progress in training, and I need a strong fan base before I do this. I looked at him, and I couldn't tell him. It was so hard, yet I knew I needed to. He stared into my eyes and asked. "What's wrong? Do you not forgive me?"

I sighed and said "I forgive you." A big smile was upon his face. "I'm so happy that you forgive me!" Uknowingly, my face gave an unsatisfied expression and he quickly asked again "What's wrong?" I couldn't hide the truth anymore. I took a deep breath and said " I forgive you but." He looked at me with the saddest eyes I've ever seen. "But what?" he asked. I took one more deep breath. "I can't be with you right now. The reason why is because I haven't even debuted yet. You're a huge star, but not that many people know me. I need to build my own fan base first with the group because of our talent not because I'm dating you. I want to be successful. Then maybe, just maybe.. I'll become more than just a student for you. I'm sorry."

I said it so quickly and nervously that I didn't quite remember even a second later, how it all went down. He cupped my face with his hands. "You don't have to be sorry. Why should you be? You're actually right. I just want the best for you and I can't get in the way of you achieving success with your own ability. Not because of the press saying you're my girlfriend." 

I felt so grateful. He understood the situation, without causing a scene or even arguing with me. It's something so many girls want. And I got it. I smiled at him, and he smiled back suggesting "I'll wait until you become successful. Until then, lets remain good friends. But you have to promise me once you become succesful, you and I will be an item."

I nodded. If he was wiling to wait for me, what more could I ask for? He pulled out a promise ring, and put it on my finger. We hugged each other for a long time, wishing that moment would last forever.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! This is a result of somewhat getting inspiration. It'll probably move slower from now on. I'm sorry for that. BUT! They will debut sometime soon. MAYBE. if weird things don't happen again. *wink