We can't escape!

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Hyosun POV:

"I like her. Although I don't know if she likes me, I want to like her." Why did oppa say that? It's in front of the press too! I looked around, but the flashes of the cameras almost blinded me. From what I could see, Taemin oppa was bowing down to everyone. He was still holding onto my hand when he started to run, dragging me along with him. "Taemin oppa!~ What's wrong? Why are we running?" He looked at me with the famous smile. "Nothing is wrong. I just think we need to talk about this matter in a private area."

We kept running, but the press was running behind us. They were pretty fast for old men. Taemin oppa then sped up, fully showing his athletic ability. He was still smiling, and running faster. "See? Minho hyung isn't the only one who is athletic in SHINee. We all are. We just don't like to show it as much. Well, yeah because it's his specialty."

I smiled at his comment. "You have a specialty too~" I replied. I could see his smile turn into a small frown. "Yeah, but they only talk about my cuteness. I mean, I just wish sometimes people would recognize me for other things you know? When I get old I don't want to be rememberd as just the cute one." He was running out of breath from talking, which I thought was just so adorable.

"Oppa~ if you're tired, stop talking. You won't have enough energy left to run." He nodded, and we ran in silence, eventually stopping by a secluded park. We sat down on the swings, and swayed ourselves. We tried to restore our energy by resting, but it simply wasn't enough. I could feel the burn in my legs from running that far. I turned to Taemin oppa and he asked "Would you like something to drink?"

Taemin POV:

I could see that Hyosunnie was tired. It wasn't her fault though, it was mine. I knew that I needed to get a car someday. I guess I should start earlier if the hyungs let me. She turned to me, and I looked at her. Her exhausted face made me feel guilty. "Would you like something to drink?" I asked her. She nodded in that cute way. Although she isn't the maknae, she's the cutest  and prettiest one. I wrapped my arms around her neck, and I could see her blushing as red as a tomato.

I put my nose to her hair, breathing in her scent. She didn't move, and didn't say a word. I released my hug and stood up. "I'm going to buy some food and drinks. Wait here okay?" She was still blushing, and nodded. I walked over to the convienince store, that had a japanese food store next to it. Maybe we should eat some Japanese food? I kinda miss Japan. I bought two bottles of water and a box of choco pie from the convienience store and walked next door.

The place was relatively quiet, despite the many people in there. They didn't seem to recognize me because even if I walked inside and people looked at me, no one screamed. I went up to the lady, and bought something that I wanted to surprise Hyosunnie with. I walked back and she was still in the same spot. She listens well doesn't she?

Hyosun POV:

Taemin oppa came back and sat next to me again. He took out one water bottle and drank from it. After he took a sip, he handed it to me. "Oppa~ is that sanitary?" It's going to be an indirect kiss. He nodded. "yes. Let's drink from this. I forgot to buy two water bottles. Sorry~" I thought he was joking, but I decided to belive him anyway. I took a sip. He then brought out another package."What's that?"

"Remember how when we first met it was in Japan?" "Yeah, why?" He ruffled my hair. "It's because I actually missed being with you there so I bought Japanese food in order to look back on that time. It was fun wasn't it?" To me, it actually was fun. I didn't stress and even if I'm too young, I fell in love with the man in front of me. "Yes, it was one of the best tmes of my life. I looked at the package he prepared, and it had a wide variety of sushi.

Taemin POV:

I brought out the sushi, and I saw her eyes widen. "Oppa, aren't those things expensive?" She asked me. They were expensive, but you're worth it. "No, they weren't expensive at all. Now, eat a lot and let's enjoy the rest of the day. Okay?" "Mhm.. we should!" she replied back. All the time we were eating, half of my soul was there. While the other half was wandering, trying to find an answer. She  and the rest of the group have to debut next month even if she doesn't know it yet. Will this relationship be over? What about if she is successful at a rapid rate? Will she forget me? Will the same thing happen to my hyungs? We all fell in love with our students..

Hyosun POV:

While we were eating, it didn't seem like all of Taemin oppa was there. "Oppa, is there anything wrong?" I asked. He shook his head. I shrugged it off, trying ot let it go. But it kept bothering me the whole time. Is it woman's intuition?(A/N: I think women's intution is real. :D Mostly because we're cool like that. right?) I kept eating and when we were done, I clapped my hands. "Thank you for the food oppa!~" He smiled at me and asked. "Where would you like to go now?"

I shrugged. "I don't know actually." It's getting dark. Where could we go at this time? He smiled at me, but it was more of a mischevious smile. "Oppa.." I said with suspicion in my voice. "What is up with that smile? What are you thinking about?" He picked up his phone and said "Hello, hyung? Can you please pick me and my student up from the park and take us somewhere?""Mhm, I'll text you the details. Thank you hyung!"

I immediately asked "Who was that?" He smirked. "You'll see when he gets here. Don't worry my sunnie. This day is going to be so much fun!" Where exactly is he taking me?

Taemin POV:

I couldn't wait to see the look on her face when she sees hyung. She'll probably turn into a fan girl. The place we're going isn't so bad either. A cool black audi parked in front of the park and I heard the honking of the horn. Ah it must be hyung! I thought. "Sunnnie-ah, let's go inside the car. It's my hyung." She said "uh? Okay." in a cheerful voice. Now that sounds like hyosunnie. I knocked on the window and he lowered it. I made sure Hyosunnie wasn't looking, and I talked to him. "Hyung, she doesn't know it's you so, surprise her okay?" His hyung said "Sure I guess I could do that."

Hyosun POV:

I wondered who his hyung was. He seemed to be a big star, since Taemin oppa didn't let me see him through the open window. Wow these windows are majorly tinted. Taemin oppa  told me to close my eyes and that he would guide me in. I was reluctant, because the request only made my curiosity larger. He sat me down, and he told me I could open my eyes. I saw a man wearning a hat, and I couldn't see his face well. "Hello, you must be Hyosun." he said. That voice.. I heard it somewhere.

The man took of the hat and I made a fan girl scream. "Hankyung oppa?!" I turned to Taemin oppa. "Oppa, you're close with Hankyung oppa? Why didn't you tell me?" Oppa laughed. "Well, we're in the same company Hyosunnie. Hyung and I were close ever since I was a trainee." "Really?!" I exclaimed. Way to go Hyosun. You just made yourself look like an idiot. In front of a very handsome man too! Kyaa!

Hankyung oppa spoke to me more and asked "So, how is life as a trainee? Is Taemin treating you well?" I looked at him nervously. "Yes, he's treating me very well. I love life as a trainee even though at times it can be difficult." He nodded and said "Let's all be good friends then. Oh, and shall we get going?" He the engine and we were on our way to the mysterious place. I asked "Can any of you oppas tell me exactly where we're going?"

They looked at each other and laughed. "Sorry, we can't tell you. You'll know when you get there." I pouted. Aish these oppas are such trouble makers. I sat there quietly looking out of the window. I don't know where we're going.

Hankyung POV:

Many times I'd call Taemin, he'd talk about her at least once before the conversation ends. I already knew that he likes her a lot, and I got this opprotunity to meet the girl herself. It was quite interesting. I could barely concentrate on driving. She's very beautiful. I can see why Taemin likes her. She also seems very energetic like him. But, would I be a bad hyung if I said I like her too?
 

I concentrated on driving more, and I realized the drive was almost over. I didn't want to leave those two together. I wanted to be good friends with Hyosun too. Taemin snapped me out of my thoughts. He asked "Hyung?" I replied "Hmm? What is it Taemin-ah?" He cleared his throat. "Would you like to stay with us when we get there? That way we can become better friends all together!" He said innocently. Oh, this boy. He's too innocent. "Sure, I'd love to stay with you."

We got there, and it was a huge building. I could hear her even if she was mumbling. "Wow, this place is huge. I wonder what this is exactly." We all got out of the car and I paid for the entrance fees. They both ran up to me and hugged me, repeatedly saying thank you. Oh~ these kids are so cute.

Hyosun POV:

We walked inside the building and I felt really cold. What is this place? I looked around more and I saw people on skates. "We're at an ice skating rink?!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

YES! Writer's block is gone. Oh happy day. Thank you everyone for reading and supporting this story! I really appreciate it. One thing though, do you want it to end on their debut day or do you want it to continue? Cause IDK. it depends :DD If it ends on their debut day some of them won't be able to "end up" with their partner in the story unless you imagine it. Still in the works though. 

Subscribe. Comment. Show the LOVE <3