Over the next few months...

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Although most wouldn't care to admit, the party ended wonderfully for some, horribly for others.

For Eunkyung and Minho, the struggle of fighting with Jaejoong was just the beginning. No one really knew what would happen to them, except Jaejoong himself. Constantly Jaejoon would stalk Eunkyung especially since Minho couldn't be there for her all the time. It became tiring for Eunkyung, and also tiring for Minho as well.

There were many points in their relationship where both wanted to give up, but didn't. There were numerous fights that Yesung had to break up between Eunkyung and Minho. He even had to break off fights between Eunkyung and Jaejoong. The hardest kinds he had to break up though, was the fights between Minho and Jaejoong.

The two fought endlessly for the one that they loved. It almost seemed like a medieval story. Where one white knight would fight for the common good. While the black knight did nothing but want to kill the white knight to get the person he desired.

Many of their friends said to call the police, but they didn't want to do that. Especially since their fame is on the line. Eunkyung and the Roses still didn't debut yet. And if they got Jaejoong into trouble, they would start of with antis instead of fans. And she couldn't do that to her band mates.

It took at least 3 more months of fighting Jaejoong for him to eventually stop. He found a new love in Sunny, which most of the Roses laughed about. Two evil people together was perfect, but they felt sorry for their next preys. Although secretly they hoped they would change.

One of the few that have been doing well were Mika and Jonghyun. There wasn't any drama in their lives, which they were thankful for. Well, almost. The media had almost caught them multiple times leaving them feeling tired of having to hide their close friendship.

At least every weekend they would go out together and enjoy what they called a "friend date" Whenever they got the chance, they would kiss while people weren't looking. And when people were, they would pretend to be just friends. They got into many scandals that way though.

The media furiously went after them, trying to get them to admit they were an item. Netizens started to bash on Mika, not that she cared. She knew that she knew the truth. And she also knew that they didn't.

Eventually the scandals stopped, and so did the negative comments about her. They wouldn't have stopped if Jonghyun hadn't made such an effort to make them stop. And it took a lot on SM's part as well.

They trained hard though. Most of their days were spent on vocal training as well as taking regular dancing classes together.

Hyosun and Taemin were one of the hottest couples in the public eye. Paparrazzi would follow them everywhere. Not that they minded though. They were pretty open about their relationship.

Unlike most of the times, everyone supported them. Everyone knew that they matched. It helped that all of the sunbaes in teh entertainment industry were constantly giving them advice.

And even though they weren't going to get married anytime soon, they both met each other's parents, to make sure that they weren't angry any of it happened.

None of them were angry. In fact, they encouraged it. They knew Hyosun would become famous soon. And dating her while she's a trainee didn't really make a difference. The same thing would have happened if they started dating when she debuted.

Onew and Minju went to America to try and convince her parents to let her stay in Korea. The reason why they stopped her from her promotions in Korea was because her parents had an arranged marriage waiting for her.

She was supposed to get married to one of her mother's childhood friends. Minju and Onew resisted, but her parents still didn't accept Onew as a good Son in law despite the fact he is a huge star in Korea.

Eventually, they convinced her parents to let her return, and they would return on the Roses scheduled debut day.

Key and Jiyeon weren't on good terms until a few months later. There was a time where they didn't talk to each other for a month, only to find themselves wanting to be friends again. They started training together and occasionally they'd meet up with everyone else to talk to Minju over skype to see how she and Onew were doing.

When they got the news they'd be coming back, they cried a river of tears of joy.