Pools are my new best friend.

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Jonghyun POV:

I couldn't go to sleep last night. It was a bad thing. One thing Mika probably hasn't noticed before is that I sometimes sleep with my eyes open.(A/N: I have a link to an episode where they talk about SHINee's sleeping habits in one of the parts, but it's a really brief discussion. If you want it then you can PM me :]) The last thing I need is for her to think I'm really weird. Oh wait, she probably already does. Okay, so I'll just say I don't want to scare her. I looked over to my side and saw a sleeping Mika. She didn't move an inch throughout the whole night, which made me surprised. The bed was big enough for us to be apart, but I went close to her. And nothing happened. No slaps in the middle of the night, no tossing and turning.

I saw her move her head, so I quickly got up. I pretended that I didn't stay up the whole night, when she opened her eyes and looked at me.

Mika POV:

I had a hard time sleeping the whole night. I felt someone go so close to me. It was Jonghyun so I pretended not to care. But I think he doesn't think I know. I moved my head to see what would happen, and he got off the bed immediately. Did he even go to sleep last night? I heard him murmur to himself. "Jonghyun, you should resist hugging her. You are the king of skinship, but no." I wanted to giggle at his sillyness, but I had to hold it in. I'm going to get him to confess somehow.

I turned to my side, and opened my eyes. "You are already awake?"

Jonghyun POV:

"You are already awake?" I turned around, facing the window. "Oh? yeah, I'm already up." She really doesn't know? I turned to her again. "So Mika-ssi, are you hungry?" Why did I call her Mika-ssi? That's probably going to make things even more awkward. She got up and started heading for the bathroom while saying "I'm not hungry yet, are you?" "I-I am hu-hu-hungry." Gah Jonghyun why do you have to stutter?

I sat down on the bed, and brought out my phone. Where can I take her for breakfast so she's distracted?

Mika POV:

I went inside the bathroom, but I didn't do much but change and put on makeup. Should I just let Jonghyun know that I know what he did last night? Or should I just try to trick him into saying it? Either way it should get him to be normal again at least. I took a deep breath and stepped outside. I looked around and saw Jonghyun sitting on the bed. What is he up to now? I walked up to him and tapped him on his shoulder "Jonghyun oppa."

He jumped in his seat slightly, and said with a surprised voice "You're done already?" I went in front of him which made him fidgety. "Yes, I'm done. You aren't going to change?" He looked down on the floor, and said quietly. "I'm going to go change now." as he got up. This is so unlike him. He's quiet. I wonder what's wrong.

He came out of the bathroom after 2 mnutes of changing. Wow. Guys can change pretty quickly. I went and organized my things, making sure I had everything in my bag. This trip was unexpected, so I only had what we got last night and whatever I brought with me. He was also organizng his things. However we were wearing the couple shirts from last nigh since that was all we had. I asked him "So what do you want to eat for breakfast?" He shrugged and said "Let's go down and eat at the restaurant downstairs. I heard it's really good."

Jonghyun POV:

What am I going to do? I walked down the hallway and I pressed the elevator door button. Once it opened, I held it open for Mika. She thanked me, which made me feel weird inside. We rode the elevator together and she made most of the conversation. While trying to return to my normal self I tried to give funny answers without knowing if they were working or not. Mika showed no reaction, so I think it didn't really work.

Mika POV:

It seemed as if Jonghyun was returning to normal, but the thing is I feel like he's trying to hard. Maybe I should just give up and let it go?" The elevator door opened and het let me walk out first. I searched for the restaurant, but it wasn't anywhere indoors. I turned to him "Where exactly is this restaurant?" He looked around. "Don't tell me you don't know." He gave a sheepish smile and rubbed the back of his head. "I think it's outside."

I nodded, and he linked his arm with mine. It wasn't anything new, but it felt so different this time. Almost as if I loved it. No. We're just a student and teacher. He probably doesn't think that way about you. I shook my head, and I walked outisde. There it was. In the middle of a garden, a restaurant with roses surrounding it. Jonghyun pointed to the roses. "Hey look it's your group!"

I looked around and noticed he was talking about the roses. I smiled. "You're right. They are here." We walked towards the tables as a hostess sat us down and handed me the menus. I looked at Jonghyun and he was looking straight in my eyes. "If your group is roses, what is your rose color?" I smiled and motioned for him to come with me. I walked up towards the peach colored roses.

"This is my color." I said. Jonghyun smiled. "You have a pretty unique color. Do you know what it means?" he asked. I shook my head. "I'm not sure actually." Jonghyun patted my head. "It symbolises modesty. You are actually very modest so it suits you well." I blushed at his sudden comment. How does he know about the meaning? We returned to our seats and the waitress was waiting for us.

I ordered a simple breakfast of pancakes while Jonghyun ordered rice with bacon and eggs. He smiled at me happily after ordering. "I rarely get to eat that type of food. It's actually refreshing." I giggled. The food came within 10 minutes. "Wow that was fast!" exclaimed Jonghyun.

We ate happily, and when we were done we didn't know what to do.

Jonghyun's POV:

What should we do now? I suddenly got an idea in my mind. "Mika-ah. Shall we go to the pool?" She replied "But we don't have swimsuits. I didn't bring much because this was unexpected." Jonghyun pointed back to the hotel. "There is a store in there that allows us to buy swimsuits. Should we go there? I'll buy you one." She tried to stop me. "No, it's okay you don't have to buy me one. I'll buy it."

I grabbed her hand and walked with her to the store. "Just pick out anything you want." He turned to the cashier. "Whatever she picks out I'm buying don't let her pay." She pouted, which I thought was so cute. She picked out a really pretty swimsuit worth of being called bling bling. I picked out one that was simple, because I didn't want anyone to think I am gay. Not that I have anything against gay people.

I paid for everything,but she still tried to pay. I'm so lucky that the cashier listened to me. She thanked me and we went back up to our room to get changed.

Mika POV:

It looks like he's normal again. I changed first, and we went down to the pool. There were many people there. I felt weird at the guy's staring at me, but I knew the girls were staring at Jonghyun. I tried not to be bothered by it. The girls surrounding us at least. They're making me uncomfortable. I quickly got out of the crowd and went inside the pool by myself. The boys that were staring at me approached me and asked about Jonghyun.

I looked of at Jonghyun before responding and I told them the truth. "We're just a teacher and student. He teaches me singing and dancing." Then they asked "Why are you two together?" She replied with the truth yet again. "I am a new trainee for SM Entertainment's new girl group Roses. This is their new way of training us." The girls around me that weren't talking to Jonghyun gave me jealous glares. I didn't care. They were so immature.

After a while of talking to the guys, Jonghyun approached us and he looked angry. The guys said "Oh look it's your teacher." I smiled at him. "Yup. It is. Jonghyun-oppa, what's wrong?" Jonghyun didn't answer me and he said "I am not only her teacher, I'm her admirer. I would appreciate it if you don't flirt with her. " He turned to me and grabbed my arm. "Let's go."