What a lovely lunch date.

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that this chapter took a while. I've been busy with other things lately. One, I made a new apply fic. Two, I finally had my junior prom even if my date was quite the a55 hole. I think this story is more fun to update so, I'm going to neglect my other apply fic for a while. I'm going to stick to the originals. LOL I always do. My writing may be off for this one and I might make your characters do weird things but please forgive me :D  I have writer's block. MAJORLY.I hope you have been well~

Subscribe. Comment. Show the LOVE <3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eunkyung POV:

"Yes, cutie. What would you like to eat?" Did he really ask me that? I could've sworn I was dreaming. I stood there and stared him blankly until he waved his hand in front of me. "Oh? Um, well anything is fine with me." He looked around, and saw a worker, who just so happened to be a woman. He walked up to her, and started a conversation. I was fuming, even though I don't know why. Geez, it's not like he's your boyfriend. Just, chill.

She got a text from her brother Yesung, who said "Hey Eunnie~ It's me. I just got informed that you have to come home today. You'll be training with Minho and I at home. AHAHA I get to train you and watch you like a hawk. Come home soon. I love you!" She quickly put away her phone, and Minho came rushing back. "Hey, I just talked to the worker over there-" Of course you did. I saw that happy look on her face "And she said that there is a restaurant nearby where you get to cook your food based on the theme for the day. Do you want to go?"

I tried to make a decision, but the text from Yesung oppa kept crossing my mind. "Um, I don't think so. My brother just texted me to come home soon. And he said you have to come with me." He nodded "Okay, then let's get our things and go." Yesung was waiting for them and when he saw the car, he pulled open the door. "Eunnie! You're finally home. Quick, come inside." She went inside, leaving Minho to carry all the bags. It seems oppa doesn't like Minho much. He didn't even greet him.

Minho POV:

I saw Yesung Hyung dote on Eunnie ever since she entered the house. It seems that they're very close. Most of the time, he would glare at me as if I'm taking her away. I will make her mine. It was almost getting past lunch time when Yesung Hyung asked "Hey guys, do you want to go eat lunch? I'll bring you to a special place." Eunnie hugged him joyfully. "Yes oppa, please take us to lunch~" I sighed. Why do I feel like this is going to be a long day?

Yesung POV:

I really don't understand how they could stick him with Mr. Flaming Charisma. He's the one person who can take my little sister way from me. Which I definitely cannot stand to think about. I think I'm going to take them to a place to test him. Although he's only a teacher, they obviously have some chemistry. I need to prevent my sister from falling too hard, but I need her to see his true nature.

Eunkyung POV:
 

I knew oppa was up to something. I just didn't know what. Oppa let Minho oppa and I shower, and he brought the car up to the front. We stepped outside together and of course I took the front seat. There's no way I would let Yesung oppa be close to Minho oppa. Who knows what might happen? We had a rather peaceful drive, until we pulled up on a strange building. I turned to oppa. "Oppa, what kind of building is this?" He smiled. "You'll see. Why don't you head in first?"

I listened to him and went in first, but little did I know, I would regret it. As soon as I walked inside, girls dressed in baby blue and white maid costumes dragged me and into what looked liked locker rooms. "What's going on?"

Minho POV:

I didn't hear a scream from Eunnie, which must mean that nothing is wrong. Hyung turned to me and smirked. "Let's go inside now. Eunnie will meet us there." We walked inside, and the place seemed pretty normal. It looked like a new restaurant but not that many people were inside. A man in a tuxedo approached us and said "Your server will be out soon." We waited patiently, and looked out the window trying to find something to talk about.

A girl  dressed in a baby blue and white maids outfit with her head hung down came up to us and Yesung asked "Are you our server?" She bobbed her head up and down. Yesung said "Lift up your head so we can see your pretty face cutie." Does he know this girl? I thought. The girl lifted up her head, and I recognized her as Eunkyung. "What are you doing in these clothes?" She was blushing. "Um.." She turned to Yesung hyung and her blush was gone. "I don't know actually. This was such as surprise."

Yesung laughed, and I could see that Eunkyung was embarrassed. I personally thought that she was cute, but I didn't have enough courage to say it. Come on.. You called her cutie earlier. Why can't you do it now? Eunnie brought out a pen and paper "May I take your order?" I couldn't help but stare at her the whole time, while Yesung ordered for us. "Can you give us the house special?"

Eunkyung POV:

This is so embarrassing. Why does oppa have to make me dress up like this in front of Minho oppa? Yesung ordered the house special, which included a house performance. Great. I walked back into the kitchen and let their orders be known. Then I went and grabbed the props, trying to make sure they don't see me. Who would seriously want this job? I got the materials and set them up behind the counter making sure they couldn't see it.

Their orders were done and I brought them up to them. "Here are you orders. I hope you enjoy your meal."

Yesung POV:

I looked at Minho the whole time. His eyes weren't filled with lust like expected. He respected her, which was a good thing. I decided not to make Eunnie dance. I already found the answer I was looking for. I went to look for her and said "You don't have to dance. I already found the answer I'm looking for."

Eunkyung POV:

I really don't have to preform that weird song? I jumped for joy. "YES!" I rushed out, and oppa already had the food packed. He said "We'll eat it at home." Even though he likes him.. let the training hell begin.