It's so nice to see you again!

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Hi everyone~ This chapter took longer than expected. And tomorrow is my last day of spring break besides the weekend. I'm sorry I didn't really put that much chapters D: I hope you enjoy this chapter!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone looked at that letter and couldn't believe their eyes. Was their training already over? Their teachers looked at them with eyes that said they thought they were guilty. The girls just sat there, wherever they were, trying to believe it was all just a dream. But it wasn't just a dream. Lee Soo Man had already found them a manager who video called them confirming that the letter was true.

They all packed their bags, and flew back to Korea. They all wondered "Are we in deep trouble?"

At Incheon airport, they arrived separately. They said their temporary goodbyes, promising to meet up again, and also praying that it wasn't over. SHINee went back to their apartment as soon as they arrived, but Roses had to wait for one another. They would finally meet their manager in person.

The first one to arrive was Mika. Jiyeon and Hyosun followed after, then Eunkyung. The last one was Minju, who silently cried a tear before she approached them. They were finally together again.

Everyone ran to the crying maknae, and they shed some tears as well. They tried comforting one another, when a man approached them. "Hi. I'm your manager starting from today. We should get to your dorm soon. There's an important event after this. They did as they were told, and were driven to a strange place..

They saw that SHINee was already there, but SNSD members were also there. There was also one person, which everyone recognized as Eunhyuk from Super Junior. He was sitting and talking to Onew, which made Minju feel relieved. She still couldn't talk to him. Sooyoung ran up to Jiyeon and glomped her her so hard, they both fell to the ground.  Hyoyeon coolly walked to Hyosun, and hugged her as if she was fragile.

The other SNSD members besides Sunny ran to them. "It's nice to see you again!" Which made the guys finally notice the girls. Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun had smiles on their faces, but Onew and Key seemed indifferent. They all decided to have lunch together which the Roses' manager distributed. Taeyeon was off at a distance with Sunny who seemed to try and keep her distance. SNSD and Roses ate together while the boys ate by themselves in one circle.

Taeyeon tried to convice Sunny to join everyone else, but she wouldn't budge. She lost her patience and even snapped at her dongsaeng, leaving her surprised. "Why are you like this Sunny? They're our hoobaes. We should treat them with love like everyone else has when we first started." Sunny threw a glare in the Roses' direction. "I only like 2 of them in that group. I hate 3 of them." "Who?" She pointed to Mika, Hyosun and Minju.

She almost slapped Sunny for being ridiculous. "Why? Why're you being such a b****? Can't you just be mature and wish them the best? I'm so disappointed in you Sunny. You should reflect by yourself." She walked away, leaving Sunny alone. The reason why I hate them is because they are going to be with the guys that I like. We were such good friends until Lee Soo Man chairman told them they'd be training new singers. Then they just left me by myself and forgot about me!

The Roses' manager got up when everyone was done eating, and made an announcement. "Hello everyone, I'm Roses' manager. In order to get the fun going, we're going to have a talent show by none other than the girls of roses! Round of applause please!" The girls looked at him and made an x with their hands, while shaking their heads. Jiyeon being the leader stood up first. "Don't you think this is a little unexpected? I mean, we didn't even prepare." Their manager laughed it off. "When you go onto variety shows, you have to expect the unexpected. Now who is first?"

Hyosun and Sunny shot each other looks, which made them both stand up. Everyone was shocked. "Hyosun? Sunny?What's wrong?" They walked toward each other, Sunny omitting a catty aura while Hyosun still had her innocent aura. Taemin shot up "Hyosun-ah don't do anything stupid. okay? Let's not be unreasonable." They both walked around in a circle, glaring into each others eyes. Hyosun ignored Taemin's comment and it caused him to pout.

"I declare a dance battle." said Sunny. "You're on." Their manager got scared and cleared his throat. "Okay, so we're going to have a dance battle. Hyosun vs. Sunny! It starts now!" The  song that played was "Let Me Know" by Travis Garland. When Taemin heard the song, his heart got excited and his eyes were fixed on Hyosun. Hyosun made the first dance move, which was strong enough to leave Sunny taken aback.

She tried to attack back with the famous SNSD dance moves, but it just got her boos from the Roses members. They finally noticed the tension, and were behind their sister all the way. Although it was supposed to be a solo dance battle, Taemin couldn't resist and he joined in, pairing up with Hyosun. That made Sunny sulk, but she still attempted to try and win it. Unfortunately for her, it was obvious about the results and when the song ended, Taemn and Hyosun did a back flip together.

The audience applauded, and they gave each other a long hug, which was their mini celebration ceremony. Sunny retreated with the face of defeat to her members. They just looked at her and shook their heads without even bothering to comfort her. Minju now becoming an evil little maknae thought Serves you right. Without anyone looking, she got up and tried to find a bug which she eventually found.  She put it near Sunny in hopes that the bug would frighten her. Which it did. She screamed and ran around in circles trying to get the poor little bug off of her.

Everyone ignored her, as the manager said "Okay, who is next?" Eunhyuk who has been eyeing Eunkyung stood up and walked over to her. She looked up at him and gave him a "what?" face. He smirked at her, and held out his hand. She took it but was still confused. He held up her hand, which caused Minho to be jealous, and said "We're going next. We're going to have rap battle." Eunkyung rolled her eyes, and said "How can you just decide this on your own? I didn't agree to this!"

That just made him smile more. "I may be your brother's band mate, but I won't go easy on you. Just take this as a learning experience from me." She became frustrated and asked "Can I have a moment with my teacher before this starts?" No one had objected it, so the manager nodded. She held onto Minho's arm and dragged him to the cars. "What should I do? I don't think I'm ready for this yet. "

Minho made eye contact with her. "What are you talking about not ready for this? You got selected because you have talent. And besides, you had a rap battle in Ibiza remember? There is nothing to worry about. Hwaiting!" He said with a fist in the air. He carried her and dragged her back to the site. He set her down and said "She'll do it!"

Eunhyuk started first, and rapped his part in the new single from Super Junior-M "Perfection." It was a strong start, and Eunkyung looked at Minho the whole time. He gave her looks of encouragement, but she was getting more nervous as her time to rap was nearing. Even after he was done, she still didn't rap, and was looking at Minho. He gave her a final look, when she started rapping CL's part in "Leaders." It surprised Minho that she finally rapped, and slapped the other members on the shoulder. "That's my student. Isn't she good?"

Her rap ended, and there was no response from Eunhyuk. Their manager couldn't decide who was the winner, and there were an even number of people so, he decided to make it a draw which ended up in disappointment on Eunhyuk's side. They continued on with the talent show, and Mika and Jiyeon decided to sing a song together.

Together they sang "Because I'm a girl". It was one of the saddest songs ever made. Although Mika had a good relationship with Jonghyun, Jiyeon asked if she could sing it together because she didn't want it to be obvious that it was her true feelings. In actuality, she sang it for Key, who looked guilty for treating her the way he did before. But because of his manly pride, he shook it off. It wasn't like she wanted to have that kind of relationship, it's just that it's hard for girls to understand a guy. She too tried to shake off the feeling and focus on her goals.

In the middle of the song, Jiyeon looked away. While Mika looked into Jonghyun's eyes as he smiled at her, as if he'll never hurt her. The song ended, but the tension between Jiyeon and Key was still there. It was either they were both stubborn or the conflict went far enough that it couldn't be easily fixed. After the awkward air in the ending, Minju stood up before anyone said anything. She didn't want to perform especially in front of Onew, but she knew she had to sooner or later.

Just when she stood up, another car arrived leaving everyone startled. A man came outside and Minju smiled. "Kumu!" (teacher!) Everyone looked at her then at the man who she called kumu. How does Minju know him? Only their manager knew exactly who he was. He got to where everyone was and said "Hi everyone. I'm sorry I'm late. I'm on Hawaiian time. I'm Minju's Hula Teacher." (A/N I imagined my real hula teacher when writing this. Too weird but lol)

They all greeted him, as he sat down and brought out a stereo and a CD. He also gave Minju a hula skirt, which she enthusiastically put on. She took off her shoes and stood wherever her teacher told her to. He put on the song E o mai, which made her scared. "Kumu! I didn't learn this song well enough before I left." He paused the song and told her "No excuses. You learned this." I don't want to perform this song in front of Onew! He may not understand the lyrics but I do. It's so embarrassing!

The music started playing again, and she danced carefully to the words.

We two in the water,

The sighing waters of Kahualoa.

Hold back that driven current,

O my love, answer me.

Restrain those waters,

Surging wellsprings, stirring the heart.

Glide on those waters as they sparkle,

O my love, acknowledge me.

Then, release the torrent,

Waters of passion, burning the skin.

Indulge until you are satisfied,

O my beloved, respond to me.

Although she had only learned it once, she already knew the whole dance. But she blushed out of embarrassment. Her teacher clapped and acknowledged her talent. "See? I told you that you learned it." It was the first time everyone saw her dance hula and everyone was surprised. Especially Onew. She quietly sat down, and avoided looking at anyone. Onew kept his eyes on her. Her teacher had to leave, so he said goodbye fairly quickly.

Again, there was an awkward air between them. Their manager clapped his hands, and motioned to the SNSD members. "Okay everyone, the main reason why we have gathered here today is to have a get together to have some fun. Shall we go onto the next activity? However only one couple can go onto the event at a time. First up is Mika and Jonghyun."The SNSD members got up and dragged Eunhyuk with them. They went off and put their things in a room first.

Mika and Jonghyun exchanged glances, as they both decided to go with no questions asked. They got into a car and were driven deep down into the forest. They looked outside the window, and they were driving farther away from any city life. They started to see strange animals and bugs, that they normally wouldn't have seen. The car suddenly stopped, and when they asked the driver if anything was wrong, he wouldn't respond. He slowly turned his head and held up a sign "get out of the car".

It was so creepy that Mika shot open the door and dragged Jonghyun with her. Within seconds, the car drove away leaving them alone. "What exactly is going on? Is this a secret camera?" Jonghyun asked as he looked around for any possible cameras. Then a deep man's voice came on. "Welcome, to the maze competition. Together you must complete this course. You'll have different tasks to do. Once you have completed it, keep it a secret from everyone else until everyone is done. That is all."

There were bat noises everywhere and rustles in the bushes were abundant. They walked forward together slowly, being cautious about their surroundings. Something touched Mika's leg, and she fidgeted a little. Jonghyun, who was now holding her hand, kept an eye out for danger and to make sure Mika was safe. Within a few minutes, they reached the first station. There was a note there, saying "Find the important item."

Creepy noises were getting louder. Jonghyun looked at his right and saw a face in the dark staring at them. This got him startled. "ottoke?" A slim figure approached them and started touching Mika. Jonghyun pushed away the figure, and looked around. There were no signs of the important item, until they looked closely near a tree. There was a bowl with something inside, but there were bugs surrounding it. The bugs were poisonous, so Jonghyun reached for the items inside. There were two huge lollipops, with a sparkly ribbon on top and a selca camera.

They took the items, and continued walking forward where they saw a note hanging down. They took it and saw it was a map that they needed to follow. They walked towards the second station, but it was difficult to find. It was a run down and abandoned house. When they opened the door, another note fell down. It read "Find the important item in this house in one of the bedrooms. But you must complete a task before being able to find it."

They went inside the only bedroom, and saw a string. They pulled on it, and a poster board with a pen fell down. It was blank, and Jonghyun's phone rang. He answered it and the voice from before spoke. "Write down a motto for the both of you." Jonghyun said "Okay." He handed the pen to Mika and asked "What do you think our motto should be?" She pursed her lips. "Hmm.. I'm not sure."

Jonghyun got the idea, and immediately wrote it down in the neatest handwriting he could write. "Bling Bling Forever" in English. When Mika asked why he wrote that, he looked at her "Because, you and me are bling bling. It's our lifestyle." She smiled That's actually true. I have a love for jewelry.  A rubber rat that was as big as a pineapple fell before them, causing them to jump back. It had glowing red eyes. "What are we supposed to do with this?" asked Mika. Jonghyun picked it up and saw it had a hole in the body. "Ah! there is something inside."

They found a bag which they put the items into. They went and found the third station. This time, they had easily found the item, which was couple t-shirts. Their only task was to sing each other a love song, and serenade each other. The last and final station had the driver waiting for them. He drove them somewhere, but they didn't bother asking why they did what they did. And their last mission was to take a picture with all of the items in front of a pension. They took the picture, and went inside.

When the manager got a signal that they were done, he looked at the rest of them that were left, and told Eunyung and Minho that they were next. When Minho stood up, he gave a sigh, as if he knew something was going to happen. Eunkyung eyed him, thinking nothing special will happen. But wait. Why didn't Unnie come back yet? They got into a car that was different than the first one. This time, the driver was a girl who swooned over Minho.

She was so busy flirting with Minho that she didn't even bother to drive for a few minutes. This made Minho impatient, and held onto Eunkyung. "Can you please drive now? I don't want it to get too late. It's already dark out and I want to finish this quickly." She still didn't listen, and was in complete fan girl mode. Because Eunkyung gets annoyed easily, she took care of it for him. "Yah! I don't know why you keep staring at him when you're supposed to take us somewhere."

She got scared, and started driving. Eunkyung's anger was even stronger than Minho's flaming charisma. It didn't take long until they arrived at a school. "What is this? Are we going to do a sport competition here?" The driver bowed to them and told them they needed to get out now. They stepped out of the car, and she sped off, just like Mika and Jonghyun's driver had.

They looked at the car drive off and shook their heads. Tsk. Tsk. Leaving us behind. The same voice that spoke to Mika and Jonghyun came out. "Minho-ssi, Eunkyung-ssi. Welcome to the maze competition. Look at the note on the table and find out what you must do." Eunkyung looked around in different directions. "Where did that voice come from? And what? Competition? What the hell is this?"

Minho shook his head in disapproval of having to do a competition and tapped Eunkyung on the shoulder. He tapped Eunkyung on the shoulder and pointed to the table. They walked toward a table near the entrance of the school. They saw a paper and boxes on the table. Eunkyung read it out loud. "Minho & Eunkyung. Your mission is to find items in the school using the map in the back of this note, and complete a sport competition in the end. If you beat the opposite team you're allowed to leave. But if you don't, then you're stuck here for the night."

Eunkyung was then raging. "Seriously what is this? Is this some kind of joke? Why are they making us do weird things? Minho replied with a monotone. "I don't know." He too was upset about this, except for the sport competition. He actually couldn't wait for that. They went inside the school together, but it was really dark and had a scary aura. Minho wanted to protect Eunkyung, so he held onto her tightly as she looked around out of curiosity.

They reached the first room, but it was messy as if a hurricane struck it. There were books everywhere. Minho's phone rang, and he answered it. "Yoboseyo?" The strange voice popped up again. "In this station, you have to find the book with a stamp in it. In the same book, there is also a key to get you into the next room. Good luck." They split up, and searched through the books. They all had a stamp and a key. Which one is the right one?

They ran back and forth, trying to open the door next door. Eunkyung held the right key, and successfully opened the door. "Alright! Minho oppa, I finally opened the door." He rushed outside, and into the room Eunkyung was in. This time there were random ingredients. There was a poster in the room that said "Make whatever you want for the other person." Minho sighed, because he wasn't a good cook.

Eunkyung cooked straight away, while Minho stared blankly at the ingredients. Aish. What am I going to do now? He decided to make something simple, so he attempted to make an omelet that turned out to be a disaster. They exchanged the dishes, as they carried it while looking at the map. They had a hard time finding the third room. "Surprisingly this campus is pretty big." said Minho. Eunkyung agreed. "Oh, by the way. You can call me Eunnie. It's a bit awkward if you just call me Eunkyung."

Minho didn't respond for a while. Eunkyung thought he wasn't listening to her. But he said "Eunnie-ah there is the room! We finally found it." They stepped inside, and there was a package in the middle of the room. However a bunch of people came out as well, and they took the package. "We are your rivals for the sport competition. If you win, you get this package and you can leave." It's starting!

The group of people led them back outside and Minho asked "So, are we going to split up into teams?" They shook their heads. "It's us 5 against you two." Wow. Isn't this a little unfair? They had to do a range of events from basketball, relay race and wrestling. Minho showed off his athletic skills once again in front of Eunkyung. Together they eventually beat the opposing team. Relieved they could leave, they were even happier when the driver came back. They looked at the bag's contents and took a picture eventually entering a building.

Hyosun and Taemin were playing games with each other, thinking that everyone would return first and then it'd be their turn. That wasn't the case. And in order to keep Taemin from asking too much questions, the manager gave him banana milk. Taemin requested the manager give Hyosun a banana milk as well. They both drank it and were content. That was one of the few things they had in common; Their love for banana milk.

When they got inside, they looked at the contents and found a deck of cards. Hyosun asked "Do you want to play cards with me?" Taemin clapped his hands together. "I wanna play! What game are we going to play?" She put her index finger on her lips in a cute way, almost making Taemin choke on his milk. She's so cute. "I think we should play speed. What do you think?" She asked interrupting his thoughts.

It wasn't a game he was familiar with, so she explained the game rules to him. They played for about 30 minutes when they finally got where they were supposed to be. They stepped out of the car and noticed it was a deserted amusement park. It didn't bother Hyosun much since she loved to watch horror movies. Taemin was excited they were at an amusement park. If my hyungs were here they'd think I'm stupid for thinking this is cool.

The voice came on, and told them "Welcome to the maze competition! Find the important items and complete the tasks together and you win a prize!" That got them excited because to them it wasn't a competition but a fun game to play. They walked around the amusement park together, wondering which ride to go on or which room to enter first. They took a while, so the voice came on again. "Go inside the mirror room."

They happily went there, and the voice reappeared. "You must find the parcel inside the room within 5 minutes. You're running out of time." They split up and tried to find something unusual or fun to pick up. There were many things inside the mirror room, but Hyosun picked up the plushies. She skipped to Taemin, who asked "Where did you get those?" She pointed to the corner. Taemin looked up to the ceiling. "Is this what we were supposed to find voice person?"

They could hear the person laughing. The person composed them self and said "Yes. Now you can go back to the car. You already ran out of time." The driver smiled at them and handed them a camera. "This item is important. Use it at the end when we get to where we're supposed to be." They waited patiently, and when they got there they took the picture.

The last ones to go were Jiyeon and Key, and Minju and Onew. The manager said "Okay you guys are all going together." Key asked "Why? Didn't everyone get to go by themselves? Why are we the only ones that are paired up together?" The manager then replied "It's for a specific reason. Anyway, the boys go inside one car and the girls go in another car." They just shrugged it off, and entered seperate cars.

In the boys car, Key and Onew sighed. "Hyung, What do you think we're going to do?" asked Key. Onew pouted his lips. "I'm not even sure. But the fact that everyone else didn't come back yet it must be one annoying task to do." They just sat their together looking out of the window, when the driver asked "So you two are Key and Onew right?" They looked at each other and Key replied "Yes. We're Key and Onew." The driver then turned the car. "I'm going to the wrong place then." Their eyes widened. What exactly is going on?

Meanwhile, in the girls car, they were chatting a lot more than the boys. They discussed their teachers, and their driver just smiled at them. "Unnie what do you think of your teacher?" Jiyeon could only give a small smile. "He's very.. unique. One minute he's a diva and the next he's caring for you. What about you? Is Onew treating you alright?" Minju shook her head. "You actually don't want to know what's going on. It's giving me a headache. Let's just say it's very awkward." Jiyeon smiled at her dongsaeng. "Don't worry, it'll probably get better. They arrived at a destination, when the driver told them to go inside.

The boys were dropped off in the middle of the forest. The voice came on yet again. "Welcome to the maze competition. You two must find something that your student describes to you." Onew became freaked out and asked "Where are they?" The girls voices came on. "We're right here." Key was surprised. "Yah! What are you doing? Why aren't you out here right now?" Minju fought back for her unnie. "You need to calm down and just listen to what we say to get it over with. If you don't you'll be out here all night." Onew was surprised at her sudden fiercness. "Key we should just listen."

Key just groaned. "Okay fine. What's first?" Jiyeon instructed him. "You just have to pick out of the things around you that you think I would like. You're going to have to bring it with you." Key looked around him. "What you like? I don't really know what you like." He went past the bushes but there was nothing there. "Yah! There's nothing around here." Jiyeon said "Just go through the maze and find something. That's why it's a maze competition." He sighed and continued walking. He then picked up a bag that was among several. "Okay, I randomly picked one. I'm done now right? I'm going to rest."

Minju's voice came on. "Onew oppa. You just have to do the same thing. Don't just pick something random. If it happens to be something I don't like, you're going to get it." Onew just stayed quiet, since he was still where they were dropped off. It seems Key is probably done by now. He walked the whole maze, but wasn't paying attention enough to find the bags Key did. It took him at least 30 minutes to find them. He went back and saw Key waiting, and the car behind him.

"You took so long! Hurry I'm getting tired." Onew jogged back to the car, and they drove off. They arrived at a hotel. "What is this?" The Roses manager was waiting for them in the lobby. "Ah, you're here. You have to go up to room 1561. I'll be there shortly." They took the elevator, and searched for the room. They didn't have a key, so they just knocked on the door. 

The door opened, and it was Eunhyuk. "Oh it's you guys. You should come inside." He opened the door further. They walked together until they saw everyone else there. "Yah! What is this?" fumed Key. Eunhyuk explained "This is all about teamwork or building relationships with each other." The manager came in. "You two had a different competition then everyone else. You're battle hasn't ended yet. If the girls don't like what you brought, then you get a penalty." Crap! I shouldn't have picked something random. Thought Key.

The girls came out, and looked inside the bags they brought. "Ah, I actually like it." They both said. The boys gave a sigh of relief, and they took the required picture. The manager clapped his hands. "Alright everyone! Thank you for the fun outing. Now everyone should go to their rooms and talk. I want to go to sleep. We'll be staying at this nice hotel for a few days." He handed everyone their keys. Each teacher and student had to share a room. Minho and Eunkyung didn't mind at this point. Neither did Taemin and Hyosun. Jonghyun was excited of course which earned him a slap from Mika.

The awkward teacher-student couples were slightly better. "I already lived with you. Sharing one room wouldn't be bad." said Jiyeon. Meanwhile, it wasn't anything new to Onew and Minju. They already shared a bed together. What's going to happen tomorrow?