Why did you have to confess to me?

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Jiyeon POV:

I was grateful for the gift. I really was. I bowed down to him and he put it in my hand. "Thank you for the lovely gift. I'm surprised you would give something like this to me though. Are you sure you don't want it?" The usual diva Key was nowhere to be found yet again. Instead, he became even softer than when we were riding horses. He shook his head. "I'm sure I don't want it. I think a pretty girl like you should have it instead." Okay.. what is in the air here?

I saw his face brighten up. "I have an idea!" I backed away from him. "What kind of idea?" He fiercly walked towards me. "You should come closer." I backed up further, until I hit the wall. He was already only a few inches away from me. "Give me the necklace." Is the old diva Key back now? He took it from my hands before I could respond and turned me around. "Aish! Yah~ What was that for?"

I looked down and saw that the necklace was laying on my neck. "I wanted to put it on you silly. What did you think I was going to do?" I said nervously. "Oh, nothing." I turned around and saw a smirk on his face. He trapped me, and I was stuck to the wall. "You don't think I was going to do THAT to you right? Tsk. Tsk. I never knew you were like that Jiyeon-ah. But if you want it that badly.."

He put his face close to mine and pulled away. "Just kidding! I wouldn't do that to you. That's so gross." He looked around again. "Hmm, if you're not done I'll be waiting outside." Wow when he turns sweet the devilish him comes back. Why me? I tried to find a pearl that would match Key. "If he managed to find me one, then I can find him one too." I mumbled to myself. They were all very beautiful and I couldn't choose. Until I saw THE one.

Key POV:

I went outside and took in the fresh air. The horses and the lady was gone but I didn't want to worry about it. "Ah~ It feels so good to be alive~" I shouted out. I looked around and no one was there. "Is this place deserted usually?It's too dead for me." I walked back and forth, getting impatient. Yah.. What exactly is she doing in there? She's taking too long. I decided to wait a little more. When I couldn't take it anymore, I went back inside but she wasn't there. Where could she be?

I ran all over the place, searching every corner. But she still wasn't anywhere to be found. I became worried, unable to breathe and run. I went up to the craftsman and asked "Excuse me, but have you seen the girl I was with earlier? She's a bit tall and she has a pink pearl necklace on?" He shook his head. "I'm sorry, I have no idea where she went." I bowed down "Thank you." Jiyeon-ah...

Jiyeon POV:

After getting it done by the craftsman, I went out back because I was curious. Is there anything here? I saw the lady with the horses. "oh, hi there! Aren't you out front?" I asked. She replied "oh! I forgot to tell you to meet me out back here. I'm sorry! I haven't been able to sleep well lately." I shook my head. "Don't worry, so what is this?" She looked behind her. "This is where you're supposed to eat lunch. It has the best view of everything. To be honest, this is the best because the mountain team has to eat it in the mountains."

I laughed. She sure had a unique sense of humor. I sat down next to her. "So, what do you like about your job?" She smiled up at the sky. "It's because I get to work with these horses and find unique people like you and the boy you were with." We had a nice conversation until the door shut open, and I saw a fuming Key.

He stopmed towards us. "Yah! Why didn't you tell me where you were going? And what are you doing back here? Do you have any idea how much I was worried?" I laughed at him and told the lady. "He's always like that. Don't worry about it." She laughed along with me, and he was fuming even more. "Why are you laughing at me?" "Oh nothing~"

The lady then spoke to him. "Oh, I heard you had a special request for lunch. You can enjoy your lunch here. I'll bring over the materials." Key was calmed down now. "Thank you." He sat down next to me. "So why are you back here?" I remembered what I got for him. "I got you something. Hold on." I pulled it out of my pocket. It was a black pearl ring, that wasn't too girly for him to wear. "Since you got me the pink pearl necklace, I decided to get you this ring. Here, put it on."

Key POV:

Wow she's really sweet. "I can't accept something like that." She had a slightly annoyed look upon her face. "Yah, only I'm allowed to say something like that. Now take it." she said. I smiled and accepted it. "That's much better." she said in a sing song voice. I put it on my ring finger and she didn't seem bothered by the fact it was on my left hand. Before I could say anything, the lady came back with the materials. "Here you guys go! The barbeque grill  is right over there." She pointed to it. "I hope you enjoy your lunch! I'll be back in about 1-2 hours."

Jiyeon then asked "She mentioned you requesting something special for lunch? What was that about?" I smirked. "Well, the lunch was going to be something simple but I requested that we be allowed to barbeque our food. It's perfect for being near a beach." She whined cutely. "Aww~ I was okay with the simple lunch. But this is okay too." I started the grill and took out the meat. "Do you want to cook? I'm tired now." She scoffed. "Wow. Okay, I'll cook."

Jiyeon POV:

Wow. He's asking me to cook? Tch. It's okay. I'll show him my awesome cooking skills. I grilled the meat and while I was grilling I kept my eyes on him. And the whole time I was cooking, he was lazing around. Sometimes he'd show some expression on his face. Maybe he's in deep thought. All the meat was done, so I brought it over to the table which had lettuce, garlic, the sauce and other ingredients commonly used in a lettuce wrap.

I set it down near Key. "Let's eat now." He then said "Thank you for the food!" We wrapped our own wraps until there were only two pieces of meat left. "Let's make each other a wrap and feed each other." suggested Key. I thought it wasn't a bad idea. "okay!" I started making the wrap filled with garlic and onions. kekeke. I hope he likes this. I finished wrapping it and said "I'm done." "Yah~ I'm not done yet." said Key. I was getting suspicious. "What exactly are you putting in there?" "You'll find out don't worry."

When he ws done he put it up to my mouth. "Say ahh." "You too." We both put it in each other's mouths, unaware of the horror the other just gave us.

Key POV:

It didn't seem bad at first. Until a few seconds later when a bomb of spiciness hit me. I held my face, and desperately searched for water. I gulped it all down, giving Jiyeon a glare. "You! What kind of horror did you put in there? Are you trying to kill me?" She stuck her tongue out at me. "No, of course not!" I looked at her and I realized she didn't react to the wrap I made. "You, you can handle all the stuff I put inside?" She smirked at me. "Aha! You admitted that you put something horrible  in that wrap. See? I'm not the only guilty one here. But, the wrap was really hard to eat."

haha! I have a victory!  It was already after 2 hours, but the lady hadn't come back yet. "Why isn't she here?" Jiyeon asked. I shrugged. "I have no clue. While we wait for her some more do you want to take a walk on the beach?" "Mhm.. I guess that would be okay. I just hope the lady doesn't come back before we do."

We walked together, but the distance was too far for my liking. I closed the distance, which resulted in almost no reaction. She just looked up at me from the ocean and turned her attention to the calm waves. It was a good time for reflection for me and I wondered if it was the same for her.

Jiyeon POV:

It was a rather peaceful and unusual day. I felt like Key and I were getting closer. We've lived together before, but I have my new thoughts about him. I looked down at the waves and did some soul searching. My goals, my family, my friends and everything I've done up until now. It wasn't those typical romantic walks on the beach like everyone expects. There were no feelings of romance. And although most girls would kill to be in my place, I just wasn't feeling it. Key is such a good person.

We stopped halfway, and went inside the water. We went in seperate directions enjoying the different parts of the ocean. Key seemed to be enjoying the rocks, but I was enjoying the wild seaweed and the few sea creatures I could see. The fish tickled my feet, and I tried not to let it bother me.

Key approached me and had to small crabs in his hands. "Look, they're in love." I smiled. "yeah, they are." His face turned innocent and shy. "Can we be in love too?" This weird feeling struck my heart. Why did you have to confess to me?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! I hope you've been good. I personally am disappointed that Jiyeon wants to focus on her goals first but it makes a good storyline :D I'm starting to wonder how much chapters this story will actually end up being.. I don't want to think about the end just yet. Happy reading!

Subscribe. Comment. Show the LOVE<3