Before anything happens, we must accomplish this. Part 1.

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Hi everyone! In order to have everyone's request, I decided to join this chapter together. I hope you don't mind. I pray that you all like this story. I didn't write some of the continuations because I didn't know how I would without seeming repetative. This is going to be divided into two parts. This is part one :D Umm oh btw, is anyone underage? Causeee yeahh I might add in some... but then again I at it.. aha I don't know random thought. I'm feeling mischevious and I wanna give some of you heart attacks :P just kidding! I love you guys too much to do that. No but seriously, are any of you underage? I don't want to go too far (dont worry it won't go onto THAT) but I mean like if you're underage I won't even let them makeout. Simple things only. Okay, enough babbling. On with the story!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Eunkyung POV:

We arrived home shortly, but I also had a plan up my sleeve. Together we watched TV, and ate the lunch on the floor. Displaying our close relationship, Yesung oppa and I were constantly talking about the shows. Basically talking to the TV with each other. Minho ate slowly and silently. Is he shy in front of my oppa? An episode of Heroes was on. I haven't watched that show at all, but Yesung oppa said he watches it a lot. I focused my eyes on the screen and I noticed there were huge stars all in one show. I recognized them all. "Oppa, isn't that seo inyoung-unnie and Gahi unnie?" He nodded. "Wae?" I replied. "Mhm, it's nothing. It's just that I'm amazed at how much huge stars are on there." He playfully pushed me, causing me to hit the couch. "Ow! Oppa~"

He laughed it off, which I didn't mind. "Don't worry Eunnie-ah. You'll be on those shows too someday. Just keep up the good work." He turned to Minho. "Yah! I saw you on a variety show too once. Your role was the bride and you had to kiss another guy. It was funny to watch. Thank you for the laughs!" Minho looked down embarrased. "Oh really?" I noticed how embarrased he was, so I stuck up for him. "Yesung oppa! Don't make fun of him okay?" That made Yesung oppa laugh harder. "Okay, okay I'll stop now."

I laughed eventually because laughing is contagious. "Okay oppa." I looked over to my side and Minho was laughing as well. I hope that everything can stay like this. After we were done, Yesung oppa told me to wash up while they set up because we were going to practice in the living room. I said "Sure." As soon as I went inside the bathroom I took out my phone and looked through my contacts. This person should be the right one to contact.

Minho POV:

While Eunnie was busy washing up, only her brother and I were left to set up. We did so fairly quietly until I saw a picture of two young children sitting on a bench smiling. "Is this Eunnie?" I asked pointing to a girl that looked like a younger version of Eunnie. Hyung came over to confirm it. "Oh her? Yeah, that's Eunnie. Cute isn't she?" My eyes must've been glowing because hyung said  in a somewhat joking manner"Don't go gah gah over my sister sparkly eye boy." She hasn't changed one bit. She was beautiful then, and she's beautiful now.

30 minutes had passed and she still wasn't out. I didn't want to say anything to be rude, but hyung said what I wanted to say. "Girls huh? Sometimes they take too long, sometimes they don't. I think that it's okay but personally I wish they were consistent. That way it goes for smooth sailing." We locked eyes and smiled at each other. If that was caught on camera, I could've sworn we would've been the next couple. I still can't get over the ones I've seen by accident.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, Eunnie came out in black sweats and a grey hoodie. "Okay guys, I'm ready to practice." Woah..

Yesung POV:

He didn't show much of a reaction when she was wearing the uniform. But he shows a big reaction when she's just wearing sweats and a hoodie? He's obviously not the average guy. Okay make that stereotypical guy. I put that thought aside and went to grab the stereo and a few CD's.  I kept my eye on the both of them, but they didn't do much. They were popping and hardstyling together.

I came back and plugged the stereo in. "I know you guys are rappers but I got a special request to work on your dancing since I know your rapping is good enough already." Eunnie poked my sides "Oppa, what song are we dancing to?" He smiled. "You'll find out." I put in the CD and Dalmation's "That man, I oppose" was playing.

Eunkyung POV:

Oh oppa, you never give up do you? I noticed that Minho wasn't the least bit affected but was training hard anyway. Whatever he has to do he does it as best as he can. Yesung oppa paused the music and started talking. "Okay. We're going to freestyle for a while. This song isn't as beastly as most songs out nowadays but that's the reason why I picked it. Get into this simple dancing and we'll start dancing to B2st."

My ears perked up. "Oh oppa! Did you know that one of my bandmates is related to Dongwoon from B2st?" He nodded "Her name is Jiyeon right?" I made fishy lips. "How do you know?" I gasped. "You didn't do research on all of them did you?" He slowly backed away. "Maybe.. Maybe not." I whined cutely. "Oppa how could you?" He flailed his arms around. "Okay enough about me, let's practice dancing shall we?" He was about to turn on the music again until the door flung open.

Minho POV:

I heard the door fly open. Who could it be? I saw Eunnie run up the the person which I identified as a girl. "Unnie! I'm so glad you came! Thank you for coming~" Eunnie invited one of her friends over? Eunnie stopped embracing the older girl and I recognized her as Sooyoung. Ah that's right.. When we did that competition they spoke together. I went over and bowed to my sunbae "Annyeonghaseyo. We've met before." She smiled brightly. "Oh yes, we're label mates." Her focus went onto Yesung "Oh, oppa! It's nice to see you again." she said while hugging him. They must've known each other for a while.

Eunkyung POV:

I'm so glad she came. I was snickering inside. Yesung oppa, you'll get to see the most mischevious side of me you have never seen before. I watched as my plan was underway.

Flashback:

While Eunkyung was in the bathroom, she took out her phone and looked through the contacts. She found Sooyoung's name first and texted her to get on with her plan. She spent at least 15 minutes texing Sooyoung back and forth, while trying to think of new ideas.

To: Sooyoung

From: Eunkyung

"Unnie~ Are you free sometime today? I need help with something. Text me back ASAP."

To: Eunkyung

From: Sooyoung

"Mhm! I'm free in a few minutes. But why? What do you need help with?"

To: Sooyoung

From: Eunkyung

"I need you to help me with my plan. Earlier today Yesung oppa made me dress up in a uniform in front of Minho oppa. I was so embarrased that I wanted to get him back. Can you help me with this? I really need to get my revenge. Or else I'll go crazy."

To: Eunkyung

From: Sooyoung

"Don't worry dongsaeng, unnie will help you. I'll be there within a few minutes with a scandalous outfit. kekeke. Look forward to it!"

end flashback

Eunkyung POV:

Sooyoung unnie draged Yesung oppa into his bedroom. "You and I are going to have a special talk mister!" I snickered and Minho must've heard it. "Eunnie, why are you snickering? Was any of this your doing?" I feigned innocence. "No Minho songsaengnim. I had absolutely nooo idea about this." He can read me like a book. kekek it's funny. Sooyoung unnie came out. "Hi guys~ Yesung should be out in a little while. Give him a round of applause to encourage him!"

I started clapping first and Minho oppa followed suit. I could hear Yesung oppa from the bedroom. "I don't want to come out!" Sooyoung unnie shouted back "You have to come out now! Be a man!" I heard a sigh. "okay, I'll come out." I was drinking a cup of water nervously, anticipating how my oppa would look like.

When he came out, he was dressed in a short, white gown that was perfect for a wedding. He even had a frilly veil on. The water I had in my mouth was spit out, causing Yesung oppa to pout. "What? Do I look that bad?" I put my two thumbs up. "You look perfect oppa!" I patted Minho's leg causing him to turn red. "Do you think he looks beautiful?" He replied stuttering "Y-yeah he looks beautiful."

I then shouted "Dance Yesung oppa!~" Sooyoung unnie was on my side. "You heard her, dance!" He let out a sigh and started dancing in a very weird way. "Dance with feeling~" I said. He bobbed his head up and down, this time hardstyling. "Okay, I will." I started laughing at that sight and I started playing with Minho's hands, standing up. I started trying to pull him up. "Come on oppa dance with us."

He shook his head "No, it's okay." I begged him more. "Aw come on please?" "Okay, I'll dance." If we were being recorded on a video, I could've sworn our images would be ruined.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hyosun POV:

I'm going ice skating with Hankyung oppa! I could hardly contain my excitement. Unlike most of the times I went out with Taemin oppa, this time we weren't recognized by people. I then realized that they put on disguises without me noticing. So that's why people haven't been running up to us. They both offered to grab my skates, but in order to keep peace I went inside the room myself. When I came out, they already had their skates on. Man they really waste no time.

I sat down and they were again offering to do things for me. "I'll put on your skates." said Taemin. Hankyung then said "No it's okay, I can do it." "No hyung, I'll do it." "Yah, I probably won't be able to see her often after this. I'll do it." I pinched both of their ears to get them to stop. "Both of you can put on my skates. Taemin-oppa you can put on the left skate. Hankyung oppa feel free to put on the right skate. Problem solved right?" They mumbled to themselves. "Yeahh.." Boys.

Taemin POV:

I was putting on her skate, trying not to pay attention to Hankyung hyung.Does he like her too? No he wouldn't do that to me. After I was done I wanted to talk to him in private. "Oh hyung, do you want to buy a few gloves with me?" He stood up, patting his hands on his jeans. "Oh~ This place is so cold. Sure, kaja!" We went inside the glove store and I pulled him aside. "Hyung, do you have feelings for Hyosun or something?" He shook his head at me. "No, I don't. Why do you ask?" I gulped. He isn't lying is he? 

It almost seemed as if he read my mind when he said "You don't think I'm lying do you? Look, this is the first time I'm meeting her and I just want to be good friends. Especially since we're labelmates. And who knows? We might have to work together some day on outside projects and it'd be nice if we were good friends. Believe me Taemin-ah. I know you love her. I won't get in the way of that." He's such a cool hyung.

We both went back to gloves shopping after we established the fact that everything was okay. I spotted a pair of gloves with strawberries on them. I pointed at them through the glass. "Hyung! Come look. Don't these look like they'll suit Hyosunnie very well?" Hankyung went over from the few hats that they had. He looked down at the gloves and smiled. "You know, you're absolutely right. We should get those for her." Hyung pointed to a pair of plain black gloves. "Taemin-ah. Let's get these for ourselves. Nothing too girly and weird." I couldn't help but agree. "Okay hyung." After we were done paying we went back outside to get Hyosun.

Hyosun POV:

We all held hands and went on the ice together. I surprised them by skating well, but I knew Hankyung oppa had much more skill than I had. We went to the middle of the rink and skated around in circles until we were dizzy. They were still energetic, but I became so dizzy that they needed to help me skate back. I plopped myself down on the bench and leaned against the wall. "That was so much fun!~ We should do this more often. It could be our friendship hobby." They both laughed and said in unison "It's a very cute idea. Yeah, we should let's do that."

____________________________________________________________________________________

In the midst of their activities, everyone in the group got an important text message, causing them to urgently head home. Some of them were having fun while they got the text, but they all stopped their activities. They went into a resting area near them and read the text to themselves.

"Dear Roses,

We have an emergency. You are to report back to the Roses dorm to discuss this matter. Do NOT tell anyone about this meeting. Only your manager, the members and I will know about it. This is a matter that is to be discussed with the group only. Be at your dorms withn 30 minutes and please be on time."

-Lee Soo Man

Everyone looked at the people around them and bowed. "I'm sorry, I have to leave right now. Please don't ask me why." It left them confused and and most worried. They yelled after them. "Hey! Where are you going?" They all rushed. Either taking a taxi, the bus or running their way to their dorm. They all knocked on the door and their manager was waiting for them. It seemed just like beginning, but this time things were different.

Everyone was told about the situation. "Since Minju may be leaving us, we have to throw her a goodbye party. Most of SM besides Onew do not know about the situation. We want to make this a memorable goodbye/ goodluck party so it's going to be a masquerade. Everyone just thinks we're paryting for the heck of it. But the announcement is going to be at the middle of the party. The reason why we're making a big deal out of this is because you ladies were the new project. By Minju's leaving, it will result in controversy and could affect the whole company. We have to stand together if that time comes and if we can get all of their support, maybe Minju's parents will change their mind."

They gave each other looks of encouragement. "We can do this ladies! Let's go~"

The special party was held at the hotel nearest to the SM building. They all changed inside their suite, nervous about going into the ballroom. Their manager stared at them in awe. They all wore their rose color as their dress and their mask. Jiyeon, Hyosun, Minju, Eunkyung and Mika held hands and walked to the entrance of the room. They each squeezed each other's hands. "This isn't the end."