This can't be true.

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Key POV:

Last night, was really awkward. Usually my days would be very entertaining. I know I'm a very entertaining person. I thought last night would be no different. But no. I just came out of the shower, and it was like a wave of awkwardness came upon me. Yah! Why am I so awkward? I looked up into the heavens. The heavens aren't playing a trick on me are they? And when I woke up this morning, Jiyeon wasn't there. I waited and waited.

After a while, Jiyeon still didn't come back. Where exactly did she go? It wasn't until an hour and a half until she finally came back. I nagged her. "Yah! Why did you leave me all alone? Where did you go and why did it take you so long to get back? Don't you know that since we're by the mountains it's dangerous?" She said  with aegyo. "Oppa~ I just went outside to buy some drinks." She pulled out 2 bottles that look oddly familiar to me.

I started at it for a while, and I finally remembered. "Jiyeon-ah. You're not going to pull a Secret Garden on me are you?" She shook her head. "I won't want to switch bodies with you~" she said playfully. That made me quiet for a while. Why not? Being me is fun. I drank the drink anyway, and I realized it was time for breakfast. "Did you buy breakfast while you were out?" She scoffed. "Of course I did! What do you think I am, stupid?" She pulled out a few muffins and gave one to me. "Thank you." I said.

While we ate, we spoke about our night and anything we could do later on after breakfast. We couldn't get on an agreement. Our interests were different. She likes photography while I could care less about it. After I was done, I offered to go downstairs to the lobby to get some booklets and information about where we could go. She said "Okay, remember now you offered to go I didn't force you."

Jiyeon POV:

I waited for him and I quickly got bored. I went online and I saw on the most popular news, it had JongKey on it. What is this supposed to be? I clicked on the link and it sent me to a site that had all types of so called stories about this "JongKey" I clicked on one of them and began reading it. "Jongyun stopped Key in his tracks. And told him not to leave him, that everything would be okay..." I covered my eyes. "AHHH!"

Just then Key walked through the door. He looked at me with confusion written all over his face. "What's wrong with you?" I covered the computer screen with my hands. "Nothing~" He removed my hands in front of the screen. "Why, what are you looking at?" He read the story and his eyes were wide open. "Oh. My. Goodnes. Why would you read something like this? This is just too weird." He shutterd. I gently slapped his arm. "Hey, I don't actually read this stuff okay? I just found it because it was on the most popular news. I'm freaked out by it too."

Key POV:

I was really weirded out. Fans have quite the imagination. I couldn't imagine it actually. I thought about Jonghyun hyung. There was no way that could possibly happen. And besides, it's obvious he likes Jiyeon's band mate. I think Mika was her name?  I tried to change the subject, so I exited out of the site and handed her a few brochures. "Look through them and pick out which place you'd like to go to. I'm also going to search through these." I held up a few more brochures and travel packages.

As I was looking through them, I didn't like some of the activities. However in order to make this day fun, I was willing to sacrifice. I put the other half of the brochures next to Jiyeon. "Here. You can look through these, I'm done with them." I laid down on the bed comfortably, and the TV. There wasn't anything good on,so I stuck to a drama that was playing. On the TV, there was a woman who was working with a horse. Then I got an idea.

I went over to Jiyeon and tapped her on the shoulder. She asked me "What do you need?" Then I pointed to the TV screen. "Do you see that? The lady is working with a horse. I saw it in one of the brochures earlier. I think you'll enjoy it. So, how about it? Are you willing to go?"

Jiyeon POV:

I looked on the screen and immediately looked at the horse. It was so beautiful, I put two thumbs up. "It seems like a great idea. What are the details?" I saw him searching for the brochure he saw it in. He's a good friend. Hopefully we'll still be friends after I debut. When he finally found it, I saw him clap his hands together excitedly. He tried to find the article and when he did he rushed up to me and pointed at it. "This is it. Here you should read it."

I read it and I found that the place was already open. We could also ride in the mountains or near the ocean. And if we wanted to, we could ride on the track. I thought it would be so exciting. I pointed to the picture of the tourists riding horses by the oean. "Key oppa, do you think it'd be okay if we ride near the ocean?" Key smiled. "Of course it'd be okay. What time does it open?" I replied "Oh, it opened already. Do you want to go now?" He went and grabbed his things, but I was still sitting down. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!"

Key POV:

I actually was pretty excited to go to the beach. I've been so busy lately that I couldn't really enjoy a fun time soaking up the sun. We went downstairs and the lady at the front desk informed us that we would be going with other pairs to the horse riding place on a group tour, so we had to wait until a ride was there to take us. When it arrived we let the other couples go in first. The drive there was extraordinary. It really felt like a vacation.

Soon enough we got there, and the other pairs decided to go to the mountain horse ride. And to me all I could think about is how me and Jiyeon would be alone on the tour. Which means we also are eating alone together since the tours end at different times. I should request for barbeque. It's perfect for right now. Before heading off to the tour, I went over to the customer service booth and asked if we could get a barbeque for lunch instead, right on the beach. Fortunately they agreed, and I rushed back to Jiyeon.

She asked me "Why did you go over to customer service? Is there anything wrong?" I shook my head. "No, nothing is wrong don't worry about it." She tilted her head to the side, and made an " I don't really believe you" face. I messed up her hair. "Let's go now, the tour guide is waiting for us."

Jiyeon POV:

I couldn't help but feel relaxed. Although I didn't know why SM decided to change it to this system. It seems too much like playtime and not enough work time. I tossed that thought to the side and focused on what was going on. Key led me to the stables where the lady was waiting. She greeted us. "Good morning. Welcome to ___ ranch. These are the stables you can pick horses from. Feel free to look around and tell me which horse you prefer. If you don't have a preference, that's fine too."

Key started to look around first and I followed after. I looked at all the horses. I can't pick just one. They're all pretty. Key was already done picking his horse. He chose a pure black horse that looked feisty. Just like Key. They suit each other well. I laughed, and continued searching. Key came over with the horse. "You're not done yet? Just pick one you think looks good and tell the lady."

I looked at him with serious eyes. "It's not so easy to pick one. I think they all look good, and they're all special. Plus, I think it's a bit sad. Especially since they know they didn't get picked. Wouldn't that lower their self esteem?" Key said "tsk. tsk. You're so nice. Oh well, it's not like being nice is a bad thing. I'll wait for you outside." I watched to see him walk away and turned back to the horse I was looking at. I looked into it's eyes and I could see a sparkle, almost like a star. I went up to the lady and asked her "What is this horses name?" She turned and smiled. "This horse? It doesn't have a name yet. We couldn't figure out a name. If you want you can name the horse after you're finished riding today."

I smiled at the horse. "I think this is the one."

Key POV:

I waited for her, and my legs were already tired. It seemed the horse was a bit annoyed and wanted to go as well. Who does this remind me of? Then, Jiyeon came out of the stables and the lady was next to her. I noticed that she picked a rather interesting horse. There was something about it that effects people. Jiyeon came up to me and said "I'm sorry, did you wait long?" I scofffed. "Yes, I waited a long time." I looked back at the horse I was going to ride, then to Jiyeon. "Hey, who does this horse remind you of? I can't quite put my finger on it." Then I saw Jiyeon laugh. She said "It's exactly like you. Feisty and impatient."

I let that one comment slide. After all, we're here to have fun. The lady instructed us to get on our horses. We both got on with ease. Then she told us how to get the horse to move and stop. It was complicated for me at first. And whenever I looked over at Jiyeon, she'd be doing well. After the lady decided we were ready, she guided us to the beach. It was better than expected. The serenity was it's charm.

Jiyeon POV:

The beach was so beautiful. I couldn't believe that I didn't bring my camera. This place would make for great photography. That and I could take pictures of the Key now. He was smiling more than I have ever seen him before. He was even amazed by the scenery around him. I knew well that this moment was rare. We rode for about an hour and the tour still wasn't done. I was now amazed at how huge the beach was.

Key POV:

It was weird that I kept smiling. Especially in front of Jiyeon. I don't think she has ever seen me this way before. I also thought about the things I should do in the future. Even what I want to do in the future and how I'm going to accomplish that goal. While Jiyeon wasn't looking, I stole a glance at her only to pretend I didn't when I thought she would turn around. The lady stopped us suddenly and said "This is the halfway point. Would you like to continue on or would you like to turn back now?"

I looked over at Jiyeon who asked me "Can we please keep riding on? I love this a lot. And besides, it's not like we have anything else to do right?" I looked at the lady who seemed to be smitten with me now and said "We would like to continue on." She kept staring at me, and I waved my hand in front of her. I quickly realized it was a bad idea and I repeated "We would like to continue on." except in a louder voice.

She snapped out of it and led us farther down the beach. It took us another hour and a half to reach the end of the beach. There was a building at the end and I asked Jiyeon "What do you think that building is?" She shrugged. "I have no idea." The lady tied up the horses rope to a post and said "You can get down and go inside of the building. I think it'll be rewarding since you took the time to come this far." I shrugged and we both got off the horses.

We walked inside together, not knowing what to expect. After a few doors, we saw a sign: "Pearl Factory" A man came up to us and said "Welcome to the Pearl Factory. You can pick out any pearl you want from here and turn it into a necklace, bracelet, ring or earrings by taking it to the craftsman over there." he pointed to a man that was one level above them. "I hope you enjoy your stay."

Jiyeon POV:

I'm utterly speechless. When we passed by, I didn't see this building at all. I must be dreaming. Key pinched me, and I pouted. "Why did you pinch me?" He smiled. "Because you probably thought you were dreaming right? Me too at first. But this place is actually real."

We moved closer to the pearls and they were all so beautiful. "I don't think I have the heart to take one of these. They're so beautiful!" I thought Key would be next to me and heard what I said, but I was wrong. When I turned, he wasn't next to me. Instead he had a pearl and was upstairs talking to the craftsman. Oh Key, you always know what you want.

I looked around more, and I saw the box that said "Pink pearls." I thought that there would be some left, but unfortunately they were all out for the day. Then Key came down. "Hey, you didn't pick out a pearl yet?" I shook my head. "No. I did want a pink pearl but they don't have anymore today. So, I guess I'll try looking for more." I took one step and Key stopped me. "What's wrong?" He pulled out a necklace with the last pink pearl on it and blushed. "This is for you. I hope you like it."