Debut day!//ending

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

Hi everyone! I'm sorry to say that this is the last chapter. I really didn't want it to end but I'm getting caught up in so many things and I wanted to end this as soon as possible. Not because I don't love you guys, cause I do. I have to study very hard for school and my friend wanted me to work with her on her oneshot/story request shop. You ladies are free to request anytime and I'll be sure to make yours EPIC. Stay healthy everyone! It was a great journey with all of you. I wish you the best of luck. And to my under aged friends and all who read this story: *AHEM* you know who you are *AHEM* I hope you grow into the person that you want to be. May all of your dreams come true! And like this story, I hope that one day you'll be famous in Korea if that's what you want to do. It's never too late for you. OH GAWD. I'm crying now. Let's all keep in touch. Ya heard?

@iShiina: You were awesome to write about. Your character was refreshing and how I am is actually close to your character. Minho and Eunkyung forever! No but seriously, Minho is your husband forever. I don't give a crap about what other fanfictions say. Those girls aint got nothing on you!  Hwaiting! <3

@ChibiXMiku: Oh you sweet thing you. Your character is so sweet! I wish I could be like her. I can just imagine how much easier my life would be. Although I don't know you personally, Taemin is yours forever. He may be young, but age doesn't matter right?^^ Hyosun and Taemin forever! Hwaiting! PS. You're half korean? I wanna be you buddeh!

@ginaxmae: My filipino sister! I'm going to miss talking to you and writing about you. Your comments have made my day. Key may be a diva, but don't worry. He'll always treat you like a queen. Hwaiting! You are underage so I couldn't give you too much of graphic things but Key<3 Jiyeon forever!

@MikaLikesPie: Dear, I see you everywhere I go on apply stories. You feisty thing you! (In the story) Thank you for your awesome comments up until now! They've always made my day. Jonghyun <3 Mika always. No matter what kind of naughty things you'll do ^^; haha jkay. Hwaiting!

I love you all! Thank you! <3

________________________________________________________________

It was a bright saturday morning. The girls from roses were excited to pick up their maknae, whom they haven't seen in a while. While at the SHINee dorm, everything was alright because Key was there, but they still missed the leadership of Onew. It was a long flight from Honolulu to Seoul, but Onew and Minju spent it happily. They spoke about their accomplishments, and how difficult it was.

They also spoke about how they terribly missed everyone. Since they were gone so long, they also practiced the song the Roses will use to debut with on Inkigayo. It was a sweet song, that was one of the most beautiful ballads ever composed. Minju was content with the ballads, but knew quite well that in the future, they'd have to do dance songs.

The roses rushed out of the door, to pick up their maknae. Mika drove, because she was the only one with a liscence at the time. She drove fairly quickly. Minju ran up to her unnies and hugged them tightly. "I missed you all!" "We missed you too!" they said in unison. They had to leave Onew there because his band mates were the ones who were supposed to pick him up.

They left him and went to the SMent building one last time as trainees, and trained together for their song until it was time to leave for Inkigayo. They searched for their SHINee teachers, but they were nowhere to be found. They weren't even in the dressing room.

They nervously went up on stage, getting prepared to sing their song, when the lights flashed and they could see them. "Hi! We're blooming roses!" They shot their teachers a glance and a smile, as they started to sing.

Mika: "Here comes the pain again because a person like you. I am somebody who is erased."

Jiyeon: "Maybe you'll come back to me? Me, who is hypnotized like cold comfort."

Eunkyung: "Baby, can't you see? Even if I look at her right in front of you, I can't believe it."

Hyosun: "I miss you so much, I'm searching for you. Because I detest myself for being like that."

Minju: "I suffer even more, I erased you in my mind. I don't listen to these words in my heart."

Eunkyung: "A long time ago, the time froze your image. In your image, that doesn't change. Do I live in those past feelings? It's just that my love is screaming. But it's already irreversible. You're crying and you're laughing. But you won't know it, what."

Everyone: "The tears are coming, just when I'm thinking of you. I really liked us, how we were. Someday, you'll definitely end that with her. Because it is for me, I am praying for your misfortune. Even if I see it with my own eyes, I can't believe that it's love. I miss you so much, I'm searching for you. Because I detest myself for being like that. I suffer even more, I erased you in my mind. I don't listen to these words in my heart."

Eunkyung: "Now I know it. If it's not me, it doesn't work. The time is passing by slowly, if I'll see you again. Same as I was. I didn't know that, I wished that I could defeat my feelings back then. But now I know this is it. You and I were meant to be."

Everyone: "I love you, I'm yearning for you. I can't do anything against my feelings. When I close my eyes, I see you. How can I forget you?"

There was an explosion of fireworks as the last note was being sung.

The crowd jumped up and clapped for joy. All their hard work, was put to good use. They all had a successful debut, and the fame would come quickly. They all went backstage, where SHINee was waiting for them. They all received a bouquet of roses in their color and went their seperate ways for a while to have a private conversation with their mentors.

Mika's point of view:

Jonghyun and I went to a beach, and it was brightly lit. We held hands while walking down the beach. One hand was holding the bouquet of peach roses he bought her. She hugged him tightly halfway. "Thank you so much for being such a wonderful teacher." He kissed her deeply. "You're welcome. You did good on that stage. You deserve all the fame that's going to come." He started to walk away to set up a blanket until I caught his arm. He turned back "wait! I'm not going to wait for the fame. Let's date. Forever." Jonghyun tackled me, as we made out underneath the stars.

Jiyeon's point of view:

I was grateful for the roses Key bought me. It was so thoughtful of him. We went to the mall for some downtime, and the cameras were flashing everywhere. The paparazzi kept asking us questions, and we tried to avoid them. We ate quietly in an ice cream store. "Thank you for teaching me all this time." I said while tearing up. He wiped my tears away, and said "Shh.. It's okay. It's not like we're not going to see each other again. We're label mates." I smiled. "That's true." We were done and were getting ready to leave. The cameras kept flashing, and Key begged them to stop. I said "Hold on!" leaving everyone puzzled. I grabbed Key and kissed him on the lips, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I forgot to tell you about my boyfriend Key."

Hyosun's point of view:

Taemin and I wanted to go to a place where we first met. We were lucky that Lotte world was still open. Technically we went to an amusement park in Japan, but Lotte world would have to do. We held hands openly like always, and enjoyed a wonderful date at the amusement park. It brought back so much memories that I haven't been able to think about lately. There were so many things going on. I missed the past, but I was ready to move to the future with Taemin. I was getting tired after a lot of rides when Taemin begged that we stay. I shrugged and went along with it. He said to look up at the sky. I did, and fireworks were being lit up. "Oh cool~" I was excited. Then the words "I love you Hyosun.-Taemin" appeared. I pecked him on the lips. "I love you too."

Eunkyung's point of view:

Our experience with one another started with sports, but we didn't want to celebrate with sports. Instead, we wanted to try something new together. We agreed on meeting for a date later that night, to eat dinner at a restaurant he booked in advance. I stayed at home with Yesung for a while, who was hugging me and crying. "Aigoo. My little sister is all grown up now. Don't leave your big brother okay?" I kissed his cheek. "No worries, I won't leave you bro. I love you." He glomped me. "I love you too." Minho picked me up shortly after and we went inside the restaurant. We enjoyed a lovely dinner until Minho said he had to leave. "Where are you going?" he didn't answer me. Feeling bummed, I wanted to leave until I heard Minho. I saw him singing and playing on the piano on stage just for me. "I love you Eunkyung, I mean babe!" and he made the heart sign.

Minju's point of view:

We went driving around, wondering where we wanted to eat dinner. We figured everyone was enjoying themselves, and we didn't want to bother them. After many tries and circling around the town, we still didn't find a place to eat. Instead, we went to a park where we were going to think about it a little bit more. Then I finally decided. I turned to him. "Oppa~ Let's go to a chicken restaurant." He cleaned his ears. "Did I hear that correctly? My jagiya wants to go to a chicken restaurant?" I nodded, causing him to be overjoyed. Again he ate chicken like I wasn't even there. "I love you more than chicken." He said finally after he was done. I hit his head. "babo! I know you do. I love you more than chicken too."