Part two!

❦ ☪❦ Inevitable Vacation[Apply Closed] ❦☪❦

They all had their own mission to complete. They were assigned different guests to entertain. Some were easy, but most were difficult.

Eunkyung POV:

We each let go of our hands, but for some reason this time it hurt the most. We probably wouldn't get to see one of our members again. And after she leaves, the battles will begin. I didn't mind though, I would fight them for her any day. I worriedly looked at her one last time before I tried to find Minho. Maybe he'll be able to help me. But will he recognize me? I scanned the room, waiting for him to be in my sight. He still wasn't. I walked around in high heels and my feet were getting hurt pretty quickly. Ughh. Who picked out these shoes? I saw a tall man who had hair similar to Minho's. I approached him, hoping it was him.

"Excuse me, are you Minho?" I asked while tapping his arm. The man turned and grinned. "Yes, it's me." He looked curiously at me and came close, but our faces were still inches apart. "Is this Eunkyung?" I laughed. "Yeah, it's me. Why?" He giggled like a little girl. Wow. Even Minho has this side of him. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it. I just wanted to clarify if it was you or not." I accepted that answer and he seemed to know it. "Wow Eunnie-ah. You look absolutely wonderful. Is there anything you want to talk about?"

I pulled him closer and I could hear his heart beating. I ignored the sound, because it was important to distract everyone. "I've been given a special task this evening. I have to entertain everyone in the SM family besides SHINee because you guys are supposed to help us out. And since you're my teacher I figured we could be partners. Can you help me?" He wrapped his arms around me. "Of course I can help you. Or at least I'll try to. I'm not a very talkative person. Who are you assigned to?"

I scratched my head. "uh.. Would you believe me if I said Heechul, Kangin, Ryeowook and oh dear, my brother Yesung of Super Junior and Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Seohyun from SNSD and Amber from f(x)?" His mouth dropped instantly. "Why must you be assigned the hard people to please? This is going to be one long night." I sighed. "You bet it will be."

Mika POV:

I didn't really need to look for Jonghyun. With his hair, you could spot him a mile away. He was by the buffet, stuffing his face. How in the world can he stay so skinny? I admired the promise ring he gave me and then shook my head at it. I whispered to myself. "The person that gave you to me is very unique." I bumped him with my hip. "Hey, you." He looked down at the ring and gave a cheeky smile. "Well hey there." He said in a seductive voice. I gently pushed him aside. "Oh jonghyun. Don't do that!" He let out a soft laugh. "Don't worry I'll stop." He became sidetracked by the food again.

"Are you going to stop eating anytime soon?" He kept chewing the sandwich he had in his mouth. "I don't want to. This food is good by the way! You should eat some." He picked up a random sandwich. "Here, eat this. This is really good. Trust me, I tried them all already." The sandwich was still in his hand when I took a bite of it. "How is it? It's good right?" It was actually very good. The tanginess of what seemed to be tartar or lemon and the fresh taste of basil mixed in well together. To simply put it, it was a garden in my mouth.

"You're right. This sandwich is delicious!" He took a sip of a smoothie and said "We should meet the chef later and get the recipe. And we can both make it together whenever we feel like it. How does that sound?" I giggled. "Since it was your idea you have to ask the chef yourself okay? I'll just be there to accompany you." He pouted, giving me an aegyo that was hard to watch. "Come on please, help me ask." I groaned. "Chill. I'll help you." he smiled and went back to eating his food. What's gotten into him?

As I scanned the room, I saw people dancing as if they were in a rave. There seemed to be a trend in dubstep and techno music again. I turned to Jonghyun who seemed to be full. "Hey, you don't think they're going to make us do a kind of techno music do you?" He turned away from the food finally. "I don't think so. Based on your name it's going to be dance at least or ballads." I saw Eunkyung already entertaining the people she was supposed to entertain. "Yah~ We're supposed to be entertaining people. Let's go!" I said while dragging him to the middle of the ballroom.

Jiyeon POV:

Key and I didn't leave off on good terms the last time I saw him. And now, I had to associate with him to complete my mission. I didn't really want to do it, but I guess I had to. It was inevitable. Actually, now that I notice it almost everything that has happened to be became inevitable since I joined the group. Actually it's the same for every one in the group. The vacation was inevitable, the maze competition was inevitable and now this mission is inevitable. Why is it that so many of our events have the ability to the lives out of us?

I strutted with perseverance, never failing to keep my confidence up despite the many thoughts running through my mind. It seemed that I was spacing out because I accidentally bumped into someone. And it didn't help that my dress was long enough for me to almost trip on it. Just as I was about to say "Sorry", the person I bumped into hugged me. "Hey Jiyeon." I knew who that voice belonged to. That voice you could never forget. It sounded a bit like nasal voice. "Key?"

Key patted my hair and was still hugging me. "Of course it's me." He let go of me and took a step back. "Don't you look pretty today? I just wish you didn't have that mask on. I'd probably like it more." He's still courting me? I gestured to everyone around us. "See that? The theme is a masquerade ball. We can't do anything about that can we?" "Hmm.. I guess not."

"We actually have to entertain people tonight. It's a special mission given to us. You're my assigned partner." I turned away from him. "I hope that we can put what happened earlier aside just for tonight. You know, to get the mission accomplished?" He held my waist. "Of course! It seems like my other members are going to be busy too now that you mention it. And I'm not really close with anyone here besides you and my band mates." This is going to be one long night.

Hyosun POV:

I haven't thought about it much, but if there's one thing I knew when I walked through that door was that I had to clarify my feelings with Taemin. He confessed to me before in front of the press, but I want to confess to him at a special event like this. Personally I think it'll make this event a little happier than what it is. I felt arms around my waist and I leaned into the embrace. I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. "Taemin oppa?"

His embrace became softer, as if he thought he was hurting me. "You're not hurting me oppa." He tightened the hug and said "I know what we're supposed to do today. The hyungs already told me that we're supposed to entertain some of the SM family that you're assigned to." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You're really flexible." I tickled his neck with my fingers, and I felt him shiver. "Yup!~ We have to entertain people. It's a good thing oppa is here though."

"Really? Why do you say that?" I took his arms off of me and I removed my arms from him. I turned to face him, and made us stand in a ballroom stance as if we were about to do a ballroom dance. I eventually started dancing and he followed along. I stopped after a while and said "It's because we get to have fun together. That's a good enough answer right?" He kissed my forehead. "Of course it is."

He checked his watch and said "We should start the mission soon. We don't want to be behind." Why is it such an odd thing that he has a watch? "Oppa, I don't know why but its so weird seeing you wear a watch." He laughed. "Maybe because it's not spongebob. I wanted to wear one buy my hyungs wouldn't let me." He pouted. He turned to greet someone, but I caught his wrist before he could. He turned back. "Oppa. I need to tell you something." "What is it?" "I like you." He picked me up bridal style. "So, will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course"

Minju POV:

I was feeling nauseous to be in there. I couldn't even breathe well enough. I saw that my unnies were all busy, so I didn't want to bother them. Instead I rushed to the bathroom by myself. Luckily the bathroom was empty and I didn't have to face anyone. I rushed into the stall, but the nausea wouldn't go away. I searched through my purse to see if I had any money on me. Fortunately I did, and I stared out the window in the stall. I'm just going to the nearest drugstore.

I rushed outside, and there were still some people arriving. I didn't pay much attention to them and I felt like I was being rude. But I didn't have any time for that. The nearest drugstore was 3 blocks away and I was struggling to walk. The cross walk was busy and I was being squished from all sides, making my nausea worse. I didn't want to throw up in the middle of the street so I ran as fast as I could.

Thankfully I arrived in one piece. I thought I wouldn't make it out of that crowd alive. I finally arrived at the drugstore and I collapsed upon entering the door. A man came up to me and helped me up and asked "Are you alright, miss?" I leaned on him, ready to faint. "Yes. I'm fine." I tilted, and he caught me. "You're in a formal gown. Are you supposed to be going to an event?" I nodded. "I have to go to a masquerade ball but I'm feeling nauseated. Can you help me buy some medicine?' He helped to buy me medicine and walked me back to the hotel.

I took the medicine with water. "Thank you sir. What is your name?" He kissed my cheek. "I'm jungshin from CNBLUE. It's nice to meet you." "It's a pleasure to meet you too. I'm a trainee for SM in the group roses." He gave me the cutest smile. "Cool. Let's exchange numbers and be friends." "I'd like that." He called for a taxi. "I have to go now. Take care and text me soon!" I went back inside and I saw Onew. I was about to call him when I saw Luna from f(x) kissing him. My heart felt as if it was being pierced by multiple bullets.

There was a sound of a microphone being tapped and tested. Everyone directed their attention to the stage, where Lee Soo Man was standing. He cleared his throat and said "If I could please have everyone's attention." The room was already quiet, afraid Lee Soo Man would unleash the dragon within him. "I have an announcement to make." Roses' manager got up on the stage and bowed. Lee Soo Man handed him the microphone. "Hi everyone, I'm the new group Roses' manager." he said. He gave Lee Soo Man back the microphone and he continued on. "The new girl group Roses has a member who is leaving indefinitely. The girls are already in the public eye and netizens are constantly keeping an eye on them. Because one of the members is leaving, there might be rumors of SM failing at it's new system. It is at this time that we need all of your support to get through this together. That is all."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Uh.. How was part two? I'm not too confident about this chapter but I do know that the story will develop again soon. Haha :D anyway, I grouped it up again as with the previous chapter. There is a dengue fever outbreak where I am so I'd like to say: Stay healthy everyone!

Subscribe. Comment. Show the LOVE<3