Chapter 9

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day DBSK members had breakfast together while laughing and sharing funny stories. After they had done, Yunho and Yoochun prepared themselves to go to BIG BANG's concert , Junsu and Changmin decided to go watch a soccer match while Jaejoong got ready to go to his father's company.

"Guys,let's have dinner together somewhere,arasso?" Yunho asked them

"Okay" Junsu answered simply

"OF COURSE!!!!!" Changmin said            

They all waited for Jaejoong to say something...."Hyung,what do you think?" Yoochun asked him.

"Ah,sure."Jaejoong smiled "But,ummm" he paused

"What is it,hyung?"        

"Can I , If it's okay with you of course.....Can I bring someone?"

"Someone? who?" Junsu asked

"Just someone.Even thought I don't know if that someone wants to come or not, but if it's a 'yes' what do you think?" they remained silent. "If you want us to spent some time alone,it's okay I understand.Next time I'll bring h-"

"No,Jae.It's okay,right guys?" the other three nodded."And besides we'd like to know 'that someone' ." Yunho smiled at Jaejoong.He understood that Jaejoong wanted the other members to know her .

"Okay then see you all at dinner.I'll send you the adress of the restaurant." Yunho said . After this,they went their separate ways.

 

******************************************************************************************

 

Jaejoong drove his car to the Kim Company. When he arrived,he parked his car and entered the company.While he was walking to the elevator,all the staff there bowed quickly and kept on looking admiring him.A lot of the females and some males took out their phones to take pictures of him......after all he's DBSK's Hero Jaejoong.

He reached 69 floor where his father's office is,but before going to his father,he went to see his cousin.The secretary stood up and bowed respectfully,"Welcome Mr. Kim."

"Hello" Jaejoong smiled "Is my cousin in?" he pointed at the office's door.

"Yes I'll tell him that you're here". Jaejoong nodded. After some seconds she came back telling him to enter.

"How are you,Hyunnie?" Jaejoong walked to Hyunjoong's desk smili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter