The kiss

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She woke up to the sound of their son crying. EunHee looked at the clock and it was 3 AM. She went towards the crib and carried her son.

"Sssshhh, mommy is here" She whispered 

She tried to calm him down, but he kept crying. She looked at her husband who was sleeping peacefully on the bed. She didn't want him to wake up because she knew how tired he was. EunHee left with Jaehwan to the other room. She put Jaehwan on the bed and changed his diaper. He calmed down a bit and she went back to the master bedroom. She sat on her side of the bed and began feeding Jaehwan. He was staring at his mother. She smiled down, caressing his cheek.

"Don't cry, hmm? Daddy will wake up and we don't want that, do we? He works hard and wants so much sleep to rest." 

Jaehwan was looking at her as he saw her lips moving. She laughed softly and he continued drinking his milk. Jaejoong opened his eyes and looked at his wife and son. He kissed Jaehwan's small feet and his wife's cheek.

"Oh! Sorry we woke you up"

"Don't worry about that. What's wrong with this little guy here? I heard him crying" 

"Don't know~ I tried to calm him down, but he wouldn't. I changed his diaper and then I thought maybe he was hungry. But it's still early for feeding him. I usually feed him at 5."

"He was hungry, I see" Jaejoong looked down at their son as he was slowly sleeping.

"Don't look!" EunHee tried to cover herself

"There's nothing I didn't see, baby" He laughed

"Still!"

"Look, he's asleep now. Let me put him back in his crib"

"I will do it" EunHee got up and carefully put Jaehwan in the crib and covered him with his blanket. She walked back to the bed and found Jaejoong with closed eyes. Not wanting to wake him up again, she laid on her side with her back facing him and closed her eyes. She felt his arms around her waist.

"I thought you were sleeping" EunHee whispered

"I was waiting for you" Jaejoong yawned "I'm so tired"

"Sorry again for waking you up"

"Stop saying 'sorry' on and on. Yesterday I arrived when you were sleeping. At least, I got to see you two"

"Sleep then. Tomorrow we have a long day"

"But I miss you" He kissed the back of her neck as he hugged her tighter 

"Jaejoong~" She whined "Let's just sleep"

"Please, babyyyyyy~"

​"No, Jae. Jaehwan will wake up again and I don't have the energy to carry him around the room and put him back to sleep. Also we need to sleep to wake up early in order to prepare everything."

Jaejoong sighed as he buried his face into her hair. "You always have your ways", he said. Both closed their eyes and went back to sleep.

 

 

 

 

**************************************************************

 

 

 

Next morning, Jaejoong and EunHee woke up to the sound of their son crying loudly. EunHee got up quickly to calm her son down. Jaejoong opened his eyes and looked at the clock. It was 9 AM.

"Jaehwan has woken up just on time for us to get up"

"Jae, can you please start preparing things while I take care of Jaehwan. I will bath him, feed him and put him back to sleep"

"It's still early, baby"

"It's not, Jae. GO!"

"Fine" Jaejoong sighed and walked towards them. He kissed his wife then bent down a little to kiss his son. Then he walked towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" 

"I need to wash my face and brush my teeth. What? I am not allowed to do that?"

EunHee laughed. Jaejoong rolled his eyes, "Stop with these jokes or I'm really going to punish you" 

"Like you can~" EunHee smirked "Go now, or else we won't have enough time"

They invited their friends to their home. Everyone wanted to come to see the baby and congratulate them. So Jaejoong and EunHee decided to invite them all in one day. It was like a small party. Jaejoong wanted to order food and everything, but EunHee refused. So Jaejoong was the chef as EunHee said that his cooking skills are better than hers.

After giving their son a bath, feeding him and putting him back to sleep, she went to the kitchen to help her husband. She began cutting the vegetables as he moved around the kitchen. 

"You do realize that we could have easily ordered food and just continued sleeping till they arrive or something."

"I don't want that, Jae. I know it's hard to cook for more than 25 people, but it's better than ordering food like last time"

"I will never win in this" Jaejoong sighed and continued cooking

"It's not a game, Jae" She rolled her eyes

"But you are having fun teasing me and ordering me around" He pouted

"Me? No way! I'm not doing that. And stop pouting, it's not even cute" EunHee smirked playfully

"I'm not cute?" EunHee nodded, laughing. "I'm so cute. But I'm more into the y type."

"You? y? Oh please~" EunHee turned her back to him "Yunho is more attractive than you"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter