Make-up

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong and Lina were at the roof talking and laughing together. Even though he seemed to give Lina his full attention, he was thinking of his wife. He knew he was wrong when he ignored her, shouted at her and left her alone and went away with the girl whom she's jealous of. He regretted it all. But she was also at fault. She's jealous and the reason was so stupid. He looked at Lina who was smiling as she was looking up at the sky. He shook his head, 'No way that she loves me', he thought.

"Hyung!" He heard someone shouting. Jaejoong turned around and there was Changmin and Junsu panting with worried looks.

"What's wrong?" 

"EunHee..." Junsu began, but Jaejoong cut him off as he stood up quickly 

"What happened??"

"Yoochun hyung and Yunho hyung took her to the hospital" Changmin answered "Go hyung. Come on!"

Jaejoong ran downstairs to the parking lot and drove quickly. He was really worried about EunHee and he blamed himself. He tried to call his friends to see how she is, but no one answered.

 

Katharine ran towards her brother and boyfriend with Yoohwan beside her. She was so worried about EunHee.

"How is she?? What did the doctor say? Is the baby fine?!" She was on the edge of crying

"She's..." Yunho sighed and hugged her "still inside. We don't know anything. The doctor didn't come out, not even once"

Katharine bit her lips to stop the sounds of sobbing and stared at Yoochun who was sitting on the chair silently, thinking deeply by himself. 

"Hyung" Yoohwan sat beside him

Yoochun looked up, "Did you call our parents?"

"Yes. They will be here soon" 

They heard footsteps and turned to see Jaejoong running fast followed by Junsu and Changmin. Yoochun was staring at Jaejoong silently.

"What happened??" Jaejoong panted "How is my baby? My wife..." He looked at them one by one as they stayed silent "TELL ME!" 

Yoochun got up and punched him hard. "Where were you?! What did you do to her?! She went to talk to you and she was fine. But when she came back, she looked like ! When we asked about you, she said that you left. Tell me, hyung...you left after fighting with her or something? Because she was crying hard" He was shouting 

"Please, don't shout. It's a hospital if I may remind you" A nurse said as she was passing by.

"Guys, enough!" Yunho stopped them "What matters now is EunHee and the baby"

Yoochun glared at Jaejoong and sat back on a chair. Jaejoong sat on the floor, leaning on the wall beside the door of the ER where his wife and child were in. His head was in his hands as he prayed silently.

 

It has been three hours and no one came out of the room. Their parents arrived about an hour ago. EunHee's mother was crying in her husband's arms. She was so worried about her daughter and wanted to go inside, but they didn't allow anyone to come in. 

An hour later, the doctor came out and they all surrounded him. 

"Doctor, how is my wife? Is my baby okay?" Jaejoong asked quickly

"They are okay, don't worry. She lost a lot of blood, but she's fine. Everything is okay. She needs rest. We have to keep them here for two days to make sure everything is alright and she's healthy enough to leave with the baby" He looked at Jaejoong "You're the father, right? Come with me. You all can see Mrs. Kim in 597 room"

Jaejoong left with the doctor. He stopped in front of a window and Jaejoong looked inside. There were many babies there.

"There" The doctor pointed at a baby "That's your child"

Jaejoong was looked at his baby with so much love as tears filled his eyes. He couldn't believe his eyes. He's officially a father now.

"Mr. Kim" The doctor called for his attention "Your wife was in a serious situation. You should have taken care of her more. She was pregnant and needed a lot of attention and care. I don't know what was wrong but I could tell she was so stressed. And that was added to the labor pain."

Jaejoong sighed. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter