Chapter 8

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They talked a little bit more and then,after so many times to persuade her to take her home, she finally agreed.'Since when have I become like this??... ',she wondered.

"Umm,can I ask you a question?"

Jaejoong looked at her then back in front of him at the road,"Yes,sure.Ask whatever you want."

"Why have you been following me around?".She was so curious,so she had to ask. Even though he knew that she would ask him that question,he didn't prepare a good answer....but she needs to know his true feelings.

"I'm not going to lie,"he cleared his throat,"I.....I-I like you.".He tried to focus on driving as much as he can,20 seconds or so passed and she didn't say anything .He was worried, how could he not be?! .Jaejoong knew that she won't accept him now,after all they are new friends.It would be enough to him if she stayed even as a friend.....and later,if she could give him a chance and try to love him too little by little.

"What? Don't you want to say anything?? ." she remained silent and he sighed,"Listen , maybe I scared you because of what I said and I'm sorry-" she cut him off

"I told you to not keep on saying sorry." looking at him. He stopped the car in front of her apartment and looked at her in the eyes,

"I didn't said that to make you accept me.....I know, you don't have these feelings.I just wanted to tell you how I feel about you.....even though I would really like if you have the same feeling,but I would never force my feeling on you.So please, we became friends already....don't break our new friendship because of my confession,huh?" Jaejoong looked at her, hopeful.

"I won't break it if you don't break it and stay here.And about your feelings.....I kind of knew,but I kept on denying.However,you don't need to worry.....I know the feeling of loving someone but not this kind of love."she looked down.

"Is there anything wrong,EunHee?"he looked concern

"Huh?..O-oh n-no no there's nothing wrong.Anyway I'm doing now,bye."she opened the car's door and was about to get off the car when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter