Kidnap

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been a week since her talk with Yoochun, and EunHee tried to avoid him as much as she could. He kept on showing up in front of her, trying to talk to her. But all she did was passing by him like he's never there. Yoochun ignored this and kept on trying, but to no value. He didn't say a word to his family, because he wanted to tell EunHee everything then make her meet up with their family. He knows how much his mother would like to see and talk to her daughter after all these years, but he couldn't bring himself to tell her that he found his sister. He knew that EunHee isn't ready.

On the other hand, Jaejoong was happy that he and EunHee took a step forwards in their relationship. She opened up to him and told him everything about her family. Of course he knew that Yoochun is her brother and everything, but he never said a word. He wanted her to listen to her brother because he knew the real reason of leaving her at an orphanage. But whenever he tells her that she must listen to his expalantion, she would change the subject, telling him she would like to talk about something else.

Katharine was worried about the whole issue. She also tried to talk to EunHee and tell her she must listen to Yoochun, but nothing was helpful to make EunHee do anything related to Yoochun. Katharine believed EunHee's family had a reason to do that, but how will she convince her friend???

 

"Babe" Jaejoong called EunHee one afternoon

"JaeJae, I missed you a lot"

"I know, I miss you too" both giggled "How is work?"

"Same, you? is everything fine?"

"Yes yes...anyway I want to tell you something that's why I called"

"Hmm?"

"I'm going to Japan. We have a lot of work to do there"

"Japan?" EunHee pouted "When will you come back?"

"I don't know, babe. But I think it'll take a while as I told you, we have a lot of work there. Also it's been a while since we've gone"

"Ah"

"Are you sad?"

"Anio, it's not like that. It's your work and yoou have to do this. I'm okay don't worry"

"Really?"

"Hmm" She nodded even if he can't see her

"You won't miss me?"'

"Who told you that? I'll miss you a lot"

"Me too, babe"

Then they both became silent...

"Babe? Can you do something for me, please?"

"What?"

"Talk to Yoochun, please. Just one more time..huh?"

"No, Jaejoong. Please don't make it hard for me more than it already is"

"Just listen to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter