Honeymoon (PART 2)

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Jae, I want ice-cream" EunHee pouted cutely 

"Don't give me that pout, baby. I told you I will buy you ice-cream after lunch" Jaejoong said, while keeping his eyes on the road. He was driving his car in Japan's streets.

"Hmm" EunHee crossed her hands and turned away, giving her back to him

"Baby~" Jaejoong called "Don't be like that!"

"Jaejoong, I'm not hungry. I want ice-cream"

"You have to eat, EunHee. You didn't have your breakfast this morning!"

"I was not hungry~"

"EunHee, you make me feel like I'm talking to a child!"

"Yah~" She glared at him

"Okay okay" He laughed at her "Let's eat first and I promise I will buy you everything you want, okay?"

"Promise?"

"Promise" He smiled at her and parked his car in front of the restaurant "Let's go"

They walked inside hand in hand, some people recognized them, but they ignored their stares. A waitress walked toward them and bowed.

"Welcome, Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim. Please follow me"

She led the way to a table for two by the window and gave them the menus. 

"If you want anything, call me" She bowed smiling then left

"Baby" Jaejoong called EunHee who was looking around "What do you want to eat?"

"Pizza!" 

"Okay" He closed the menu and called the waitress "Pizza and two glasses of mango juice"

The waitress left to get their orders. Jaejoong and EunHee turned to each other smiling. Jaejoong was about to say something when a voice stopped him.

"Jaejoong oppa" 

He looked up and there were four girls smiling down at him. He knew they were Japanese fans and he smiled back. "Hey! How are you girls?"

"OMG!" one girl whispered, happy to be able to talk with her idol

"Welcome back to Japan, oppa. Please come more often we really miss you" another girl said, smiling

"Yeah, I will"

"Can you sign for us?"

"Sure" 

He was signing for them and EunHee was looking at him, smiling at how popular her husband is. Jaejoong finished and smiled at them again.

"Here you go"

"Thank you, oppa" Then they looked at EunHee "OMG!! Is she your wife? Kim EunHee?!"

"Yeah"

"Hello girls. Thanks for supporting Jaejoong and showing him a great love"

"Oh no~ we adore him so much. You too, we love you so much for being beside him. Please take care of him, he's really precious"

"Of course" EunHe nodded

"Sorry for bothering you. We will go now, bye" They bowed and left

"They love you so so much!" EunHee smiled proudly

"Of course, I'm KIM JAEJOONG"

"Showing off, aren't we?" EunHe rolled her eyes

"Hehehe" Jaejoong giggled "But you know that you are the only one in my heart, right?" 

"I know" She smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter