Honeymoon (PART 1)

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    Jaejoong woke up with the sun beam hiting his face through the curtain. He smiled softly when he saw his wife, sleeping cutely next to him. He couldn't believe they are married now, finally. He came to love her a lot more after everything they came through, and that's what matters to him....she's so precious to him. He moved closer to her, hugging her body tighter and kissing her bare shoulder.

"Baby" Jaejoong whispered

"Hmm?" EunHee groaned sleepily

"Don't you want to wake up? It's 8, babe"

"Let me sleep more~"

Jaejoong shook his head, smiling "Okay, I'll go prepare breakfast then. But you'll have to wake up anyway"

"Hmm"

Jaejoong dressed up and went to the bathroom to wash his face then went into the kitchen to prepare their breakfast. While he was preparing it, his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hyung!! where is my sister? is she okay?"

"Yah, Yoochun-ah....did you call to say this?"

"I want to make sure she's fine when she spent the night with you, monster"

Jaejoong rolled his eyes "I'm her husband, Yoochun. Of course she's okay"

"Ah yeah...I believe you"

There was some voices in the background and shouting, then Yunho took the phone from Yoochun.

"Jaejoong, forget about him. How are you two?"

"We are fine" he said, putting some oil in the pan to prepare eggs "We are really happy here"

"Of course you are." Yunho laughed through the phone "Tell me how was your night?"

"Yah, hyung" Yoochun's voice

"Awesome, the best night of my life" Jaejoong smiled

"Awwww, lucky you....you have a wife now" Yunho pouted

"What are you waiting for? Go and marry Katharine"

"It's still early" Yunho said "Is EunHee awake? There's someone here want to talk to his sister"

"No, she's not"

"Okay, then. Ah I remember! When is your flight?"

"12"

"Do you want us to go to the airport?"

"No No it's okay. You know there will be a lot of fans and that will make the situation worse"

"Ah, you're right. Then enjoy your honeymoon and be careful. Also take care of EunHee and tell her I said hi"

"Okay, I will"

"Okay, take care, bye"

"Bye"

After hanging up with his friends, he continued preparing the breakfast quickly. He heard footsteps walking behind him and then felt two warm arms wrapping themselves around his waist. He smiled immediately.

"Good morning, JaeJae"

"Morning, babe" He turned around and kissed her lips softly "How was your sleep?"

"Good because I was so tried" She glared at him the sit at the table

Jaejoong laughed at her "What could I do, babe? I couldn't resist"

EunHee rolled her eyes at him, "I'm hungry, are you finished with the food?"

"Yes"

After he put everything on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter