Propose

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I'm so bored" EunHee sighed

"Me too" Katharine sighed along with her

They were both sitting in Yoochun's room, reading some of their brother's books. He allowed them to have access of his room because he knew how bored they would be in the weekends when he and Yoohwan won't be there and entertain them.

"I have a date with Yunho at night, but it's still 11 AM!!!!!" Katharine said

"Lucky you~" EunHee pouted sadly "You'll see your boyfriend, but Joongie oppa is so busy with his Japanese drama....we can't do to a date"

"Awww, don't be sad. I'm sure he'll be free soon"

EunHee nodded then sighed, "NOW! what we'll do?"

"Mmmmm" Katharine thought for a little while then looked at EunHee smiling "What about baking some chocolate chip cookies and cakes?"

"Ooooooh!!" EunHee smiled "I love the idea"

"Then come on!!!!"

They went dowstairs into the kitchen, smiling at the maids.

"What can we help you with, young miss?" the head maid asked

"We'll bake some cake and cookies"

"If you want to eat that, we'll make some and bring it to you to the room"

"No no" EunHee smiled "We want to make some"

"Ah, as you wish" she bowed at them as they walked into the kitchen.

I want to make chocolate cake with strawberries" EunHee smiled, looking at Katharine

"Then I'll make the chocolate chip cookies"

"Okay, lets begin"

They got all the things they needed and began working. They knew how to bake, but the kitchen bacame a mess after they but the cake and cookies in the ovens. Both started cleaning, but the maids stopped them from doing so, saying they should go rest and the maids will bring the cake and cookies to the living room when they are done.

Katharine and EunHee went to the living room and looked at the watch. "WOW!! It's 3 PM. We stayed in the kichen for a long time" Katharine said and EunHee nodded with a sigh. They were so tired just doing a simple thing. Both sat,watching T.V when they heard the front door opened.

"Hey, girls" their mother said, kissing their foreheads then sat on one of the couches followed by their father.

"Hey" both answered at the same time

"Where is Yoohwan and Yoochun?" the father asked

"Yoochun oppa went out early in the morning to the company. He had to do a photoshoot with his group members and then go to some radio show" EunHee said, her eyes  aren't leaving the T.V screen.

"And Yoohwan oppa went out with his friends. He said he'll come home late"

"Aha" their mother nodded "Then what did you do? didn't you get bored?"

"We were bored that's why we baked cake and cookies" EunHee smiled

The maids put everything on the table with two glasses of milk and two cups of tea. "WOW" their father smiled proudly at his daughters "It looks yummy" Mrs Park nodded

 

They stayed in the living room, talking while eating happily. At 6 PM, Katharine's phone rang and she answered it quickly, smiling.

"Hello"

"Hey, babe. Are you ready?"

"I won't take so long. Where are you?"

"I'm on my way to your house"

"Ah okay. When you reach, go inside it's better than staying in the car. I will be quick"

"Okay"

They hang up, and Kathaine went into the living room again.

"I'll go get ready. Yunho is coming"

"Okay" they said

After half an hour, she was ready and went downstairs. She saw Yunho talking to her parents

"Oh, here's Kathy" EunHee nodded at her way.

"Please take care of her, Yunho-ah"

"Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter