Fight & Makeup

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EunHee leaned her head on Jaejoong's shoulder as the driver took them to their new home. Jaejoong's father sent them a driver because her knew they'd be so tired to drive on their own. 

"Are you okay, baby-ah?" Jaejoong kissed her forehead

"I'm so tired" EunHee groaned

"We will be home in a few moments" 

They decided to rest at home then go to their parents' houses and greet them. They arrived at their apartment which was Jaejoong's surprise for EunHee. He sold his apartment and bought a new one for him and his wife. He chose everything there and hoped for EunHee to like it.

Jaejoong opened the door and let EunHee come in first. 

"Go in each room and tell me what you think of it" Jaejoong smiled as he kissed her cheek

EunHee checked the living room first. It was a mixture between red, gray and black. She liked it a lot. She then moved to the kitchen, it was brown and classy. 

"Our room!" EunHee giggled as she looked at Jaejoong. She opened the door and looked at everything with wide eyes "So beautiful"

"I made it black and white because I know both of us like those two colors" Jaejoong smiled 

"I love this so much!" EunHee ran to the king sized bed and jumped on the black silky sheets. "Umm, I'm so tired" 

"You won't rest before seeing the other room I prepared" He carried her in his arms and walked out of the master bedroom. 

"But I'm tired, honey~ Let's see it after we sleep" 

"No~" Jaejoong opened the door and let her in first "Look at this"

She looked inside in awe. It was a nursery.

"OMG JAEJOONG! When did you prepare everything?!" EunHee looked at her husband in shock

"Well, the guys helped me and Katharine gave some ideas”

"I..." EunHee was speechless "I don't know what to say, babe"

"A kiss will be enough" EunHee kissed him "And a baby too"

She giggled at her silly husband. Jaejoong took her hand and led her into their bedroom and onto the bed. He hugged her small body and she laid her head on his chest.

"Let's rest. It's been a long day"

She yawned, nodding as she closed her eyes. Jaejoong smiled, seeing his angel sleeping. "I love you" he said as he kissed her hair and slept.

 

 

It was 5 in the afternoon when they woke up to the bell ringing. EunHee tapped Jaejoong's cheek as he was still closing his eyes.

"Jaejoong, the bell is ringing"

He looked at the watch and quickly got up, "Oh !"

"What's wrong?" EunHee followed him outside. Jaejoong opened the door and there stood their parents. 

"Omo!" EunHee was shocked to see them. Jaejoong and she were supposed to go to their parents not the other way around. She quickly bowed and greeted them.

"Please come in" Jaejoong invited them in and led them to the living room.

"Aigooo~ Sweet couple" Jaejoong's mother said as she looked at them standing next to each other

"Thank you mother" EunHee smiled

"We will go change" Jaejoong took EunHee's hand and both went into their bedroom. 

"You knew?"

"It was supposed to be a surprise~" Jaejoong rubbed the back of his neck "The guys will be coming too"

"You should have told me Jaejoong!" EunHee whined "I didn't prepare anything for them, no food and no drinks! They will say I'm the worst wife in the planet! I didn't prepare anything for the guests when it's the FIRST time for them to come to our house!"

"Calm down, honey! I planned everything. You thought I will make it a surprise for you and then make you cook and so on? Of course no~" Jaejoong hugged her waist 

"What did you plan then?"

"I ordered food and everything. I planned it all~" Jaejoong smiled "All you have to do is to dress up and meet them. The guys are not the only ones who will come..."

"Any more surprises, Jaejoong?" EunHee rolled her eyes

"My other friends will be coming too"

"People that I don't know?"

"Yes. They are close friends of mine"

EunHee sighed but nodded, "Okay, fine"

Jaejoong smiled and kissed her cheek, "Thank you baby. Come on, I bought you this" He opened the closet and showed her what he bought.

"Wow~" EunHee looked at Jaejoong "But I'm shocked"

"Why?" 

"You want me to wear a thing that is this short?" EunHee smiled 

"I hate it when you are showing skin, but I love to buy you this. I saw this and thought it will good on you. And what's wrong with buying you short things? In the end of the day, you'd still be mine and no one else's, right?" 

EunHee hugged his neck and kissed his nose, "Forever yours"

"I know" Jaejoong smiled happily "Let's dress up. We made them wait long enough"

"Ah yeah, I forgot! I'm going to take a quick shower" 

Fifteen minutes later, they were done. Jaejoong went into the living room while EunHe went to the kitchen to prepare tea for their parents. 

"So how is being married, son?" Mr. Park asked 

"It's good, father. We are still in the beginning, but everything is fine"

"I want to see my grandchildren soon, okay?" Mrs. Kim smiled, excited already. EunHee he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter