"What to do?"

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong went into the quiet house. He threw his jacket and keys on the couch and sighed, looking around the house. H went upstairs to the master room and opened the door slowly. There he saw his wife laying on her back with their son sleeping on top of her. He smiled softly at the sight. God! How much he missed them both. He wanted to hug his wife tightly and apologize for what he did and said. He wanted to kiss his little small son and play with him. He walked quietly towards the bed and sat on the edge, staring at them closely. It's been a week since the argument between him and his wife. It's been a week since he saw them. 

His son showed signs of waking up and began crying softly. Jaejoong gently took him in his arms. His son opened his eyes and looked up.

"Hey, buddy. Did you miss me?" Jaejoong smiled and caressed his son's cheek "I missed you and your mother so much." He paused then whispered "I'm sorry, Jaehwan-ah."

EunHee moved a bit and groaned. She laid on her side, her back to Jaejoong and continued sleeping. 

"Now Jaehwan, let's go back to sleep" Jaejoong stood up and walked around with Jaehwan, singing softly to him. Jaehwan went back to sleep and Jaejoong put him in his crib. Then he went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. After he's done, he laid on the bed, facing his wife. 

"You're so beautiful, baby" He caressed her hair softly "I'm sorry. Sleep well, love" He kissed her forehead then closed his eyes and slept, hugging her close to his warm body.

 

 

Jaejoong stirred in his sleep. He winced as the sun rays hit his face. Jaejoong opened his eyes expecting to see his wife's face first thing in the morning, but he found her place empty. He sat up and looked at the crib, but his son wasn't there too. He went into the bathroom, took a quick shower and put on some clothes. He went downstairs into the  kitchen. Breakfast was on the table with a piece of paper. 

"I went to my parent's house, my mom called.

 If you have time, come to have dinner. If you have time...

 -EunHee- "

Jaejoong sighed loudly, "Damn" 

It was her day off, but he had a fan-meeting and some practicing to do along with the members. But all he wanted was to spend the day with his wife and son. 

"It's so difficult to spend time with my family, huh?!" 

 

 

 

************************************************************

 

 

"Appa! You're home" EunHee smiled and kissed his cheek 

"Oh, I didn't know you would come today"

"It's my day off" They walked into the living room

"Where's my grandchild?" 

"Here" EunHee carried Jaehwan to her father "I'm going to help omma"

"Oh my my..." Mr. Park laughed softly as Jaehwan looked at him, confused "Look at you! You grew up"

He continued playing with his grandson until they called him for dinner. He went into the dinning room with Jaehwan in his arms.

"Let me take him, appa" EunHee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter