EunHee....

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you sure it's here?"

"Yes, Appa. It's the place" Yoochun replied

They were in front of the place JoongKi sent them, It's an abandoned house outside Seoul. JoongKi told them not to bring anyone, but being worried, Jaejoong, Yunho, Junsu, Changmin and Yoohwan insisted to come. Yoochun told them to hide somewhere a little bit far from her to not cause more hurt to EunHee. Katharine and Mrs. Park stayed home.

"Lets go inside" Yoochun said and walked forwards inside the house.

Suddenly, a group of men in black appeared from nowhere. They heard a voice laughing and then they saw a man smirking....the man who took EunHee.

"Well, hello there. It's been a while" He was standing in front of them with his hands in his pockets. "You are?" looking at Yoochun

"He's my son, Yoochun"

"Ah, we've seen each other before. It's good to see you again"

"It's not good to me" Yoochun glared at JoongKi who was smirking "Where is my sister?"

"You want to see her?" JoongKi looked at Yoochun in the eyes "Ummm, Okay. But try to look at her well and memorize her face because it will be the last time"

He signed to his men to bring her here. Three men was back after some seconds with EunHee who was tied on the chair she was sitting on, unconscious. Yoochun and his father looked at her and was so shocked when they saw the state she was in. There was many scratches and wounds on her face and the black color was clear under her eyes. She looked so so weak and that made Yoochun more angry than he alredy was. He looked at JoongKi who was smirking looking at their reactions.

"What do you think of my masterpiece?" JoongKi moved closer to EunHee, grabbing her chin he lifted her face up and smiled

"I WILL KILL YOU" Yoochun shouted and walked towards JoongKi, but JoongKi's men blocked the way. Mr Park was to shocked, it's all my fault, he thought

"Easy, little boy" JoongKi stood in front of Yoochun "You're in no place to talk to me like that. Did you forget that her life is in my hand, now? One wrong move and you'll see what I'll do"

"What do you want, now?"

"Nothing much, I'll kill her in front of you" he said looking at Mr Park "So you will know the feeling to see someone precious dying in front of you." JoongKi looked at one of his men, "untie her"

The man did what he told to do and gave her to JoongKi who held her and put the front of the gun at her head

"NO!, please I'll give you anything you want I will give you as much money as you want. Just le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter