Lina, Again!

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EunHee was cooking dinner and didn't hear the front door closed. She felt arms around her waist as the person hugged her from behind. She turned her face and smiled.

"You are home early" 

"We were done with the recording early. Baby, I told you not to do anything around the house. You just have to rest and I will do everything"

"I was bored, Jae. Besides I'm hungry, I can't wait till you come home. What if you came late, do I have to stay hungry till you come?" 

"I'm sorry, really." He kissed her forehead and led her to the table "Sit here. I will finish everything and put the food so we can eat together" 

She watched him as he moved around the kitchen to prepare everything. He's so handsome as he cooked. She smiled to herself, thinking of him...how amazing to have someone like him. He is so caring towards her, he loves her with all that he got. 

"Why are you smiling?" Jaejoong asked as he sat in front of her

"Nothing" She shook her head then looked at the food "You have that special touch"

"Of course, baby. I'm Kim Jaejoong" 

"Show off" 

Jaejoong laughed, "Let's eat". They began eating the delicious food. 

"How was your day?"

"Work, work, work and more work?"

EunHee laughed while eating and that made her cough. Jaejoong gave her a glass of water and caressed her hair.

"I told you not to laugh while you are eating"

"I'm fine, Jae" EunHee cleared .

"Be careful, EunHee. It's not only about your life. There's a baby inside you whom you have to take care of"

"You are more worried about the baby than me" She pouted

"It's not that, honey. You know that I didn't mean it that way" He noticed something "Your clothes are wet from the water"

"I'm going to change. Clean up, mister" She left to the bedroom

"You and your mood" He sighed and began cleaning.

 

EunHee's just finished her shower when Jaejoong went into the bathroom with clean clothes. She wrapped the towel around her body.

"Oh my! Your belly is huge"

"What do I do? It's your fault anyway" EunHee rolled her eyes and went back to the bedroom

"Is it wrong to have babies?" Jaejoong laughed. EunHee didn't answer and he shook his head, going into the shower stall. After 10 minutes, he went out and found EunHee laying on the bed. He went to his side of the bed and laid next to her. Jaejoong wrapped his arms around her and buried his face into her hair. 

"Even hugging you is difficult now" 

"Yah! Are you calling me fat??!"

"Calm down, babe. You are not fat" He rubbed her belly "In a week; our baby will be in our arms"

"Hmm" She nodded, smiling with her eyes closed

"Did you think of names?"

"Yeah. But I need your opinion. What about you?"

"Some names here and there. Though my members and the others at the company suggested some. Even our fans, they sent me lists of names"

"Really? Tell me"

"Junsu suggested to name our baby 'Junsu' and then the war started between him and Changmin" Both laughed "Yunho and Yoochun gave beautiful names. DaeHyun, MinHo, JungHwa, TaeMin and more"

"Beautiful"

"Lina told me-"

"Lina?!" She sat up and looked at him "Are you still talking to her?"

"Baby" He sat up too "I don't understand why you're jealous. We are just friends"

"Friends? 100% she doesn't look at you as a friend"

"So you're saying she loves me?" Jaejoong laughed "No way!"

"You don't believe me?"

"Of course no! We can't be anything but friends."

"Okay" EunHee nodded "Do as you want Jaejoong" She turned and covered herself with the blanket.

"Baby, don't be like that" He tried to hug her but she took his arm off of her 

"Don't touch me"

He sighed and turned his back to her too. 

'Good! She's mad at me now'

 

 

 

 

***********************************************************

 

 

 

They didn't speak that morning. No. Jaejoong tried to make conversation, but EunHee ignored him. She continued eating like he was not there. He didn't know what to do. He had enough trying. He got his phone and car keys and left. EunHee was so angry at him. She knew that Lina loves Jaejoong. How can she not know when she looks at him the same way?! And what made her so mad is that Jaejoong doesn't believe her!

EunHee walked to the living room and sat on the sofa. She the TV and started watching a random show. It was so funny yet she wasn't laughing or even smiling! Why? Because she wasn't even watching; she was staring blankly at the TV and her mind was somewhere else.

She woke up, hearing her phone ringing. She looked at the clock, "Oh! It's 3 PM." She grabbed her phone. "Hello?"

"Sister, how are you?"

"I'm okay, you?"

"Fine" Yoochun sighed tiredly "Is everything okay? How is the baby?"

"Everything is alright and the baby is fine. Why did you call?"

"Is it wrong to check on my sister?"

"No, but..."

"But? Don't think so much, EunHee. I miss you, the guys miss you."

"Me too. It's been a while since the last time I saw you guys"

"What about coming here? To the company."

"I'm tired, Yoochun opp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter