Chapter 12

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been almost three weeks and EunHee is more quiet than normal, Katharine noticed that. She just eats along with Katharine in a very silence atmosphere then goes to her room. No matter how many times Katharine tried talking to her, she just seems out of the world and doesn't want to speak. Katharine didn't know what to do with her friend anymore.

It was Sunday which means they don't have work. Katharine woke up, took a shower and then went downstairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. After 10 minutes EunHee walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Kathy"

"Oh good morning. the food is almost done"

"Okay I'll set up the table"

When Katharine was done cooking, they put the plates on the table and then sat down to eat. Katharine had something in her mind....

"EunHee-ah"

"What?"

"Would you like to go out today?. We can have a lot of fun....it's been a while."

"Yes, it's been a while." EunHee nodded then looked at Katharine "Why not?...but to where will we go?"

"Well, there's a lot of places in Seoul. Oooooooh we will have a lot of fun"

EunHee giggled at her excited friend, "Calm down, Kathy you're acting as a child now"

"What's wrong with acting childish from time to time? We both didn't live a happy childhood...." Katharine looked down

EunHee was about to put food in until she heard that, she stopped midway....

Silence filled the kitchen and the heavy atmosphere was too painful for their hearts.

"But...it's okay now. We are together...nothing will change that right, Hee?"

"Of course" EunHee sniffed "Of course, sis" she tapped Katharine'a hand

 

After their breakfast, they cleaned the kitchen....with a lot of laughter then got prepared and left the apartment.

 

 

**************************************************

 

DBSK was doing some radio recording and after this, they will go to 'Music Bank' and  their OVER busy schedule will go on and on...

"Hey"

Jaejoong looked up to find Yunho "Hey"

"Still thinking by yourself? Jaejoong, get it out of your chest"

"I..I don't know" Jaejoong sighed "Really I don't know."

"She didn't call you?"

Jaejoong shook his head "No"

"Jaejoong, did she say anything to you the last time you saw her?"

"No...just to give her some time."

"I'm sure everything will be alright. Just, as she said, give her sometime"

Jaejoong nodded and then turned to see Yoochun sitting alone with troubled face....again.

"Yunho"

"Umm?"

"Did you notice Yoochun's behaviour?"

"Yoochun?" Yunho looked at him "Well yes....he's...strange. Do you know what wrong with him?" Yunho looked at Jaejoong

"No, I don't. But he's been like this since that night when we had dinner with EunHee"

"I wonder what's wrong"

"Guys, come on lets start" their manager called them.

 

 

******************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter