Fight

My Only Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been two months since that dinner, Jaejoong and EunHee are so much in love. Jaejoong tried to make time for her as much as he could. And everytime they had a chance, he would take her to a date. Things were not that different for Yunho and Katharine, they became official. Why not if Katharine loved him from the beginning and Yunho was interested in her since the moment he saw her?.

Also EunHee discovered that Jaejoong's words about HyunJoong being in love with her were true. One month ago, HyunJoong confessed his feelings to her one day, saying he loved her from the moment he laid his eyes on her. Of course she rejected him politly, she told him she's in a relationship with Jaejoong. He was shocked because Jaejoong never mentioned anything about this to him and he didn't know why. EunHee didn't tell Jaejoong about that, she thought it's not a big matter and HyunJoong will forget his feelings for her.

 

It was Wednesday, EunHee was at her desk so busy with her work. Suddenly one employee approached her, she looked up,

"Do you need anything?"

"Excuse me, Ms EunHee, but Mr HyunJoong asked for you?"

"Me? Why?"

"I don't know, sorry. But he told me to tell you to meet him at the roof" with that he left

"Why?" She whispered confused. Nevertheless, she went to the roof.

Opening the door, she saw HyunJoong standing there with his back facing her, looking at the view. "Hey" honestly they didn't talk much after his confession so now standing near him, she felt awkward.

HyunJoong turned around and looked at her, "Hey. How are you, EunHee?"

"I'm fine, you?"

"Good" He nodded

Silence....

"So," EunHee began "What do you want to talk about?"

"EunHee look....I love you and I don't care if you're in a relationship with Jaejoong. I love you please understand me" He moved closer to her

"HyunJoong what are you talking about?" EunHee was confused "I love Jaejoong not you. Sorry but please understand. You will find a better gi-"

"Don't give me that "

EunHee became scared, she never saw him like this...

"You're the right girl for me, EunHee. I love you so much....I can make you happier...leave him...leave Jaejoong. Please" He moved closer

She was taking a step back everytime he takes a step closer, "H-HyunJoong, what-"

He crushed her lips with his. She tried to fight back but he was so much stronger than her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE???!!"

 

 

******************************************************

 

 

"Guys, you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter